Opus One - Cover

Opus One

Copyright© 2006 by Ryan Sylander

Chapter 27: Romanza

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Romanza - Richard, a talented young pianist, sets off for the Wexford Conservatory of Music. Between lessons with his exacting teacher and fun times with two fellow musicians named Emily and Sandra, he discovers that music, friendship and love can lead to passions never imagined. Supported by a cast of characters pulled straight out of the music world, these three aspiring performers find that the life of a musician is that of extremes: formidably challenging, and exceptionally rewarding. Edited by pcb

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

"Surprise!"

Richard stood in the doorway, dumbfounded. His mouth moved, but he made no sound.

Then he ran out and hugged her, lifting her off the ground and swinging her around on the patio. When he started feeling dizzy, he let her down gently and kissed her long and hard.

She giggled when he finally let her breathe. "Happy to see me?"

"Am I ever!"

"Told you I was sending you something."

"But ... How did you get here?"

"My dad had some business at Lincoln Center. He chose today, so he could take his new lady out on a date, too."

"And you tagged along?"

"Yup."

"Wow."

Richard stood back and examined Emily from a few paces away, as if to make sure it was her.

"I still can't believe you are actually standing in front of me! How long are you here for?"

"We go back tomorrow morning," she said, pouting. "It's a really quick trip." Then she perked up again. "But at least I can hang out with you today. I know you're busy with friends tonight, though," she said teasingly.

"Friends?" Richard said, frowning. "What friends?"

Emily smirked. "Ouch! Glad to know you'll be there for me and Sandra when we need you someday."

"My plans for the day vanished the minute I saw you," Richard said, hugging her again.

"Sorry that I'm only here for the day."

"That is way better than not being here at all," Richard said, smiling at her. Then he looked back towards the door. "Oh, crap, I left Sandra waiting on the phone!"

"I know," Emily said, grinning.

"What? Wait, is she coming too?"

"No," she said, wistfully. "But she wanted to be on the phone when I got here."

Richard pulled her into the house and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"I'm so jealous!" Sandra said, laughing.

"I can't believe Emily's here. In my house!"

"I know."

"Hi Sandra!" Emily called out. "Made it safe!"

"Hi Em! What did you think when you saw her, Richard?" Sandra asked.

"I don't know. I was in complete shock, for like ... five seconds!"

Sandra tittered. "That's so cool ... Well, call me later. I'm sure you two have things to catch up on," she said knowingly. "Damn, I wish I was there!"

Richard smiled. "We do too, Sandra. We'll call you later."

They said goodbye, and then Richard hung up. He turned to Emily, grinning broadly.

"My lips hurt from smiling," he said.

"Then do something else with them," Emily suggested, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Richard felt like he was kissing her for the first time. His body was awash with warm feelings as they pressed their faces together.

"Now my lips hurt from kissing," he said, looking into her eyes.

Emily smiled and rubbed her nose against his.

"Sorry to spoil the mood, but where's your bathroom? I haven't peed since I left the house this morning!"

Richard laughed good naturedly. "Follow me. Did you fly then?"

"Yeah. I called you from LaGuardia this morning."

"No wonder it was so loud! I thought something was weird. Did your dad drive you up here?"

"No, I took a taxi. It took a little while to find a cab driver who knew where your street was."

"It's a big city," Richard said. "Here you go."

Emily sat down without hesitation, making Richard smile a little. "So what are we doing today?"

Richard shrugged. "I don't know. I've only had two minutes to think about it. What do you want to do? We can go out, or stay here. My family is coming over for dinner tonight. We can go down into the city..."

"Whatever you want. I just want to be with you. Are your folks still out?"

"Yeah. They'll probably be back around lunch time."

Emily finished up and peered into the adjoining room.

"My room," Richard said.

"Cool." She entered, and looked around.

"So, how about one of your famous espressos?" she asked.

"Sure. I was just making one when Sandra called."

"Oh, thanks! You should make another for yourself, then," Emily said, smiling impishly. She stepped out into the hall and examined the pictures hanging on the wall. "Go ahead. I want to look at these. Is this you... ? Aw, you were so cute!"

He kissed her cheek. "I'll be in the kitchen."

Richard ground some more beans, and then packed the sieve with the finely ground coffee, still in disbelief. As he lined up two cups under the machine, he considered the conflict that had suddenly been presented to him. Smiling to himself, he made his decision fairly quickly.

Since Emily hadn't appeared by the time he stopped the machine, he fingered the two cups and went back to his room. The door was closed, so he pushed it open with his foot.

Emily was looking at some pictures, lying face down on his bed and pointing away from him.

She was also completely naked.

Richard stared for a moment, questioning his earlier decision, and then let out a pleased murmur as he closed the door to his room.

"Bed's comfy," Emily said nonchalantly.

"I see you've made yourself at home."

She wiggled her bottom at him.

"Here's your espresso."

Emily flipped over and sat up, pulling her knees up to her chest. Richard kept his eyes fast on hers as he handed her the cup.

"Miss me?" she asked, eyes sparkling.

"Like crazy."

She let her legs open slowly.

Richard kept his eyes on her face, keeping his smile small.

"I'm not looking..." Richard teased.

It was Emily who laughed first. She sipped from her cup, hummed in pleasure, and then set it down on the night table.

"That's really good ... So when's the last time you had a naked babe in your room?" she asked.

"Never."

"Oh, come on. Really?"

"Not in here."

Emily put her hand to her mouth and opened her eyes wide. "Oops. Then I've desecrated your room..."

Emily swung around and got up off the bed across the room from Richard. He took in her form as she peeked out the window for a few moments.

She finished her coffee, turned to him, and walked around the bed. After taking his cup from him and setting it aside, she kissed him passionately.

"Have you ever done that in here?"

"Well, I've kissed in here. But never like that..."

Emily put his hand onto her breast, and moved it slowly.

"How about this?" she asked, watching him closely.

"Um ... Once." Richard smiled. "In here," he clarified.

Emily raised her brows slightly for an instant, and then moved his hand downwards.

"This?" she murmured.

"Nope."

"This?" she whispered in his ear.

"Nope."

Emily disappeared from before his eyes.

"Haven't done that either," Richard said, after a few moments passed.

Richard closed his eyes and basked in the feeling. Then he moved back from Emily and pulled her up.

He kissed her, again feeling like it was the first time.

He guided her down onto the bed. Emily looked up at him expectantly.

"I take it you've never done it with anyone on your bed, then?"

"No. And I don't plan on doing so," Richard said, grinning.

"Ooh, where will you take me, then? On the piano?"

Richard chuckled. "No. No naked babes allowed on the piano."

Richard knelt down, and kissed her inner thighs.

"Oh, is that some rule I don't know about?"

Emily trailed off, as he traveled along her legs towards where they met.

He took his time, exploring areas he'd not kissed in what seemed like an eternity. Knowing the teasing that was to come later, he decided to return the favor before he even received it.

Emily began to grow a little desperate as he kept avoiding any strong stimulation. Every time he touched on a sensitive spot, she'd moan in pleasure, only to have him move elsewhere.

At last, Richard closed her legs and pushed them up towards her chest. Very gently, he started to pleasure her directly with his tongue. Emily's throat suddenly went into gear, as she realized that the teasing was over.

With some help from his fingers, he lavished attention on her as she started to climb up through the plateaus of pleasure.

When she began to grow quiet, Richard knew she was close. A few moments later, Emily tensed up and held her breath. Richard smiled as he felt the slight shudder.

He eased away from her, still caressing her with his hands. Emily responded with little murmurs each time he ran his finger across her sensitive spot. She came down gently, and then sighed.

"God, that is so much better than what I've been doing," she said.

"Glad you liked it," Richard said.

Emily sat up, and Richard winced at her still wild look. Clearly that was not going to be enough for her.

Now the real fun begins...

"So. If we're not going to do it on the bed..."

Richard shrugged, standing back and watching her with a grin.

Emily stood up in front of him, running her hands over his shirt. After Richard didn't react, Emily shrugged.

"Well, if you're not going to tell me..."

Emily turned and looked around at the room. She walked over to the desk, and moved a few items. Then she bent over to lay her body on it, turning her head to look at him questioningly.

Richard just shook his head.

Emily frowned and then stood up, lips pursed as she scanned the available areas. She pointed to the floor.

Richard again shook his head.

Emily pointed. Closet?

Negative.

There was nowhere else in his room to suggest. She walked past him towards the bedroom door. Richard considered stopping her, but he was too amused by her search for a place, so he followed with a smile.

She peeked out into the hallway, listening. Not hearing anyone, she stepped out. Richard followed as she walked cautiously through the house. As she saw places that looked like possibilities, she pointed silently and expectantly, only to have her eyebrows fall as Richard shook his head.

When the kitchen table was also rejected, Emily finally let out a huff.

"Okay, Richard, I give up. Tell me, take me, whatever! I just want you to fuck me!" she said, grabbing at his clothes. She unzipped his fly.

"Not going to happen."

Emily laughed as she reached into his pants to stroke him. "Whatever!"

"I'm serious."

Emily looked up at him, staying her hand. "Why not?"

"I said I was waiting until the tenth of January. I meant it."

Emily cracked up. For a long time, she couldn't speak. Finally she got some words out.

"Oh, Richard! You are such a tease. Now, will you take me back to your room and fuck me silly? I don't give a shit about the tenth!"

Richard reached down and put a finger into her. Emily melted against him, murmuring.

"Thank you."

Richard leaned in to kiss her ear, and then whispered. "I care about the tenth."

Emily stopped writhing in his arms, and stood up. She moved back a step, and considered him with narrowed eyes. Her fingers had absently taken over from Richard's.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yup."

Emily started laughing. "Damn! I can't believe I came all the way up to New York, and all I get is oral."

Richard grinned. "I think there's a t-shirt that says something like that."

Emily moved close to him, and ran her hand over him. "You are about to burst, though!"

"Yeah," he said frankly.

"What's happening on the tenth?"

Richard shrugged, a secretive look on his face.

"You're up to something," Emily said, her eyes narrowing.

"No. I just said I'd wait until we were all together." He looked around exaggeratedly, even lifting a nearby dish towel. "I don't see Sandra..."

"Sandra knew about this trip for weeks!" Emily protested, taking the towel and swatting him with it. "She even said to do you, for her."

Richard just grinned at her. His mouth was hurting again.

Emily huffed, and then considered him for a moment. "Can I still try to seduce you?" She snaked a hand into his pants again, pulling him out.

Richard laughed, but didn't stop her hand. "It might kill me, but ... Why not? And, I'm happy to, you know, help you out. You caved a long time ago, so..."

Emily knelt down suddenly. Richard groaned. He knew he wouldn't last long in her warm mouth, so he fought to pull away, staggering backwards. Emily tried to keep up as she moved forward on her knees, gripping him around his butt. Then Richard tripped up on his pants, landing squarely on his ass in the middle of the kitchen. I sure hope my folks don't come home right now, he thought, as he fended off Emily's naked attack.

For a few minutes, a struggle ensued as Emily tried to mount Richard while he twisted and turned away from her. Tickling entered the mix, and even though Emily scored a few times, Richard eventually got away from her.

Emily cried out in frustration as he moved out of her reach, and she collapsed to the floor. "You!" she said, her eyes on fire.

She was propped up on one arm, flushed, breathing hard, and glaring at him with a face that teemed with unbridled sexuality.

Richard almost gave in, seeing her determined look. Maybe the tenth isn't that important, he heard a voice say. He realized it came from below his belt.

He zipped up his pants quickly as she crawled towards him, her eyes turned up at him.

"I think we should stop now," he said, glancing out the window.

"No, I almost have you. I know what you were just thinking. You were about to give in."

"Fine, suit yourself. You can keep trying. But I'm going to help my parents bring in the groceries."

Emily took a second to register his words. She glanced back at the windows, and then she turned to him again.

Richard thought he was going to be blown back into the living room by her scowl.

"You're going to pay for this," she said, giving him a growl.

Richard laughed. "Oh, I know I will. I'm sure of it."

Emily stood up, sniffed loudly, and then walked past him towards his room. Not before giving him a quick but scorching kiss, though.

Richard took a few moments to catch his breath. He adjusted his pants and shirt, and then went outside. He hoped Emily would cool off some, before she came out to greet his parents. Otherwise, there'll be questions for sure!


Richard thought it was the longest day of his life. Especially when he realized that he'd have no relief for ten more days. The pressure building up inside of him was becoming unbearable. More than once, he found himself wondering what the hell he was doing.

Yet, he also found himself frequently giving Emily opportunities to try to change his mind that day. The arrival of his parents had cooled things off considerably, but frequent trips to secluded parts of the house quickly turned into two minute seduction sessions.

Richard could tell Emily was having fun, but also bursting with desire. At a dinner table of twenty relatives and friends, they only had eyes for each other.

After a particularly hot kiss in his room, sometime after dinner had ended, Emily looked up at him with unfocused eyes.

"I can't wait any longer. Do whatever you want to me, but do something! I'm going to die, otherwise. Please... !" she pleaded.

Richard locked his door. "I don't need my extended family making fun of me for the next week. Can you stay quiet? Not even a word! Sound carries like crazy in this house."

Emily answered by disrobing in record time. "I promise."

Richard found a CD of piano sonatas and put it into his stereo, turning it up to a healthy level.

Before the first movement had ended, he had reduced Emily to a shuddering mess on his rug.

"More," she groaned. It was the only time she broke her promise in the next hour.


Anyone really watching them would have perhaps thought twice about passing through the fiery looks of passion that flowed between these two young lovers, lest they be burned. Most people in New York mind their own business, though.

Emily sat across from Richard on the subway, watching him across the aisle with admiring eyes. Richard watched back. People passed back and forth as the stops came and went. Occasionally, someone would stand between them for a minute or two, but when they moved away, Emily and Richard's eyes were still locked. Only their smiles changed, growing and waning in response to subtle signs read in each other's eyes.


Richard was drawn out of his little world by the unintelligible sound of their stop name coming over the loudspeaker. Above the din of the brakes and rails, stop announcements were a language of their own, when they even existed. Luckily Richard had ridden the subway enough times to learn it.

He stood and offered a hand to Emily as the train began to slow. She took it and spun around into his arms.

"Fancy," he said, steadying himself on a pole.

Emily breathed deeply and squeezed her eyes tight, and then smiled up at him.

"I love you," she said, bliss touching each word.

"I love you too, Em."

After the marathon they ran in Richard's room a few hours earlier, Emily had been sated, and had grown romantic. Now he felt like he was in an old movie, as they stepped out into the night air, arm in arm. Snow was falling lightly, and just starting to frost the streets.

Revelers were pouring west, ignorant of the weather, and the two of them joined the movement.

"How far are we?" Emily asked.

"Just a few blocks. We'll see how close we get. It's pretty late."

Richard led her through the streets towards the glowing square. Sounds of merriment grew louder and louder, and soon they were caught up in the edges of the crowd. Pushing in and out of slow moving rivers of bodies, they eventually secured a place where they could see something beyond the sea of people.

"This will work," Richard said.

"I don't care where we stand, as long I'm next to you."

They kissed gently, momentarily ignoring the cacophony around them.

"I've never been down here for this," Richard said.

"Really?"

"No. I don't even watch the apple fall on TV."

"It's crazy," Emily said, looking around. "I've never been in such a huge crowd."

"Are you still okay?" he asked.

Emily nodded. "Just don't let go of me."

"I promise I won't."

The atmosphere was overwhelming, and Richard just held onto Emily until the countdown began.

One minute, and then less.

With ten seconds to go, Richard put his hands on each side of Emily's glowing face and looked her in the eyes. Snowflakes settled like jewels on her cheeks for a moment, before melting away.

"Happy New Year, Emily."

Then he kissed her for a long time, as the entire city cheered him on.


It was quite late when they passed through the doors held open by the bellboy.

"I think I have my own room," Emily said. "Do you want to come up?"

Richard smiled at her. "I don't dare."

Emily nodded. "I know. We would cave in for sure."

"We?" Richard asked, brow raised in amusement.

"I'm going to wait until the tenth, too."

"Okay, good. Then I really better not come up. I wouldn't last a second if I had you alone right now," Richard agreed.

"Best to say goodnight and goodbye here, then."

Richard nodded.

"You are an amazing woman, Emily. Thanks for coming to visit me in New York," he said.

"No, not New York..." she murmured, her lips on his. She kissed him delicately. "It was heaven..."


Returning to the banality of painting walls with Chiffon Sweater and Peach Fuzz was at least as hard as not giving in to the fantasies which controlled his mind for the following week. There was nothing he could do but wait it out, and try to enjoy his time at home. Whenever he revisited the evening he had spent with Emily in his head, it always ended up much differently, usually in her hotel room or on his floor. Still, he kept his promise, hard as it was.

The three way calls resumed. Emily had clearly told Sandra every detail of their short time together, because Sandra announced that she had stopped pleasuring herself also, and was now waiting for their reunion. That was only a small consolation to Richard's excitement, however.

The days passed excruciatingly slowly. Even playing the piano was not holding his attention as his mind envisioned the tenth. He couldn't wait to see them both again, hold them...

His dreams mushroomed to occupy his thoughts at all hours.

He was almost surprised one day to find himself in the car driving down the interstate with his dad.

One more night...


January tenth came at last. After checking out of the hotel they had slept in, Richard's dad drove him the short distance over to the conservatory.

"Good, looks like you are all set," Vittorio said, as he set Richard's bags on the sidewalk. "Are you sure you do not want a hand?"

"No. I can carry it in from here. You should get on the road while you are fresh."

Vittorio nodded, and then hugged Richard tightly. He kissed each of his cheeks once.

"Study hard, Riccardo. You cannot get this time back in your life."

"I know."

"Call me."

Richard nodded.

One more hug, and then Vittorio got in the car, waved, and took off.

"Ciao, Pa..."

Richard grabbed his bags, and went into the building. He found Dave in his office.

"Hey! He returns," Dave said, jumping up to greet Richard.

"How was your break, man?"

"What break?" Dave said, grinning.

Richard laughed. "Did you leave anything for me to do?"

"Oh, for sure. Irina's project is ready and waiting. Still want to start tomorrow?"

"Yeah, if that's all right?"

"Of course."

Richard indicated his bags in the hallway. "Can I leave my bags in the studio for a while?"

"Sure, as long as you want. No one's around yet."

"Cool. How's three o'clock, tomorrow?"

"See you then," Dave said, grinning. He pointed. "You still need to borrow that?"

"Oh, yeah. Thanks!"


Emily gripped the armrests as the plane thudded to a rough landing. She wasn't sure if her stomach was twisted from the flight, or in anxiety about the coming evening.

Will things be the same, when the three of us are back together?

She waited impatiently in the aisle after the plane came to a stop. Normally she sat until her rows of the plane started exiting. Today, she had her seatbelt off the moment the brakes squeezed tight.

After what seemed like an hour, the doors were released and Emily pushed down the aisle. She fought to keep her horn from hitting the seats, or the few people who remained seated.

She hoped Richard would not be too distracted by his work on the editing when she showed up. She was dying to be with him like he had been in New York.

And she also longed for Sandra, as well. They had talked alone, during times when Richard was working, and shared some intimate passions and fears. They had grown even closer as friends.

But it was over the phone...

Emily dismissed her thoughts as she emerged into the waiting area and started walking briskly down the concourse towards the baggage claim. It's Richard and Sandra. Nothing's changed. Why would it?

She did a double take when she spotted a familiar figure waiting by the carousel, arms crossed.

"Hey, I thought you were working!" she exclaimed. She set her horn down unceremoniously in the middle of the floor, and rushed into his arms.

"I took a break to meet you here," Richard said, giving her a quick peck.

"You didn't have to do that!"

"Oh. All right. I guess I'll go back, then," he said, turning from her.

Emily grabbed his sleeve and pulled him back. "Come back here, you. I want a real kiss."

Richard looked around, and then did as she asked.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Much better, now that I'm on the ground and in your arms." She ran a hand down his chest. "Mm, my favorite shirt..."

Emily's bag came out quickly. Richard seemed amused at something, but also was quiet. He grabbed her suitcase off the carousel.

"Is this it?" he asked.

"Yeah. I travel light."

He hefted the bag, pretending to stagger. "Do you?"

"Give me that," Emily said, swatting him.

He pushed her hand away and started off. "Come on."

Emily grabbed her horn and he led her outside, passing the taxi stand. She paused in surprise.

"Did you drive?"

"Dave lent me his car," he called back. "Come on!"

Emily rushed to catch up. "That was nice of him."

"Yeah," he said simply.

When they arrived at the small vehicle, Richard pulled the passenger door open for her. He loaded her bag into the trunk, and then he got in the driver's seat.

"Does Dave work at Thrifty?" Emily asked, after a few minutes of silence had passed.

Richard shot a look at her. Emily smiled mischievously.

Richard turned back to the road without a word.

Mysterious, she thought, watching him avoid her glances.


"Wait here," he said, as he pulled into the lot in front of the dorm. Emily watched as he walked around the building and disappeared. For nearly ten minutes, Emily waited patiently. Then Richard reappeared, carrying two bags. Sandra followed close behind, carrying a third.

Emily sprang out of the car, feeling very nervous. She met Sandra halfway across the short lawn. Richard stood close by, watching with a grin as they hugged and kissed for a bit.

"You look great," Emily said, looking at her.

"You too, Emily. You too."

Richard gave them a moment, and then came up to them and wrapped his long arms around both of them. "Welcome back," he said.

They held each other for a while, and Emily felt a completeness she had not felt in ... over three weeks.

Suddenly, she knew everything was going to be fine.

"So what's this about a car?" Sandra asked.

"I rented a car," he said, giving Emily a frown. "I wanted to pick Emily up."

"Well, that was sweet!" Sandra said with a smile...

"I can give you a ride up to Emily's teacher's house now, too," Richard said.

He hefted the bags and went to load them into the trunk. Emily put her horn in the front seat, and then got into the back with Sandra, smiling and kissing.

When he sat in his seat, Richard was holding a large brown paper bag that was clasped shut with a few clips. He sighed as he glanced at the passenger seat.

"Guess I'm riding with horny here," he said.

Everyone burst out laughing. One of the girls groaned.

"That was bad, Richard," Emily said.

"Yeah. Besides, I'm not sure horny is really sitting in the front..." Sandra said.

Richard turned to them as he backed out. "From now on, no more questions," he said seriously.

"What do you mean?" Sandra asked.

Richard stopped the car abruptly, and looked at her sternly.

"Sorry," she said, making an exaggeratedly fearful face.

Richard smiled and continued backing up.

"I wonder where we're going," Emily said loudly, as Richard started down the road.

Richard eyed her in the mirror.

"Wasn't a question," Emily said impishly.

"Not far, obviously," Sandra said after a moment.

Richard had pulled into the drive that fronted the conservatory. He slid the car into a thirty minute loading zone spot, and killed the engine.

"Are we practicing?" Sandra asked, before covering her mouth and looking at Richard.

He ignored her and got out, opened their door, and then retrieved the paper bag from the front seat. He held it out to them. Sandra took it and started undoing the clips.

"No, no," Richard said, pushing her hand away. He pointed to Emily's horn. "Can you store your horn in the horn studio for a few hours?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"No questions!"

Emily grabbed her horn, and the girls looked at him expectantly.

Richard pointed to the bag. "Find a bathroom. Be out in fifteen minutes. Or less." He leaned back against the car, checking his watch. "Well? Go ahead!"

Sandra looked at Emily, and they hurried into the conservatory building, glancing back a few times.

"What's going on?" Sandra asked, when they entered the building and Richard was no longer able to squelch the questions.

"I have no idea. He's been acting strange since he picked me up."

They stopped off at Emily's teacher's studio, where she dug out her key and dropped off her horn. Then they entered the main bathroom, and took the bag to the counter.

Emily watched as Sandra undid the clips and looked into the bag. She paused for a second, and then moved her arm through the contents. An amazed smile spread across her face and she turned to Emily.

"What is it?" Emily asked, feeling her body react with chills at Sandra's dancing eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.