Opus One
Chapter 8: Allegro

Copyright© 2006 by Ryan Sylander

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Allegro - Richard, a talented young pianist, sets off for the Wexford Conservatory of Music. Between lessons with his exacting teacher and fun times with two fellow musicians named Emily and Sandra, he discovers that music, friendship and love can lead to passions never imagined. Supported by a cast of characters pulled straight out of the music world, these three aspiring performers find that the life of a musician is that of extremes: formidably challenging, and exceptionally rewarding. Edited by pcb

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

Richard woke up quite late, and he was the first to stir. For a moment, he was startled by his location. He figured he would have gone back to his room last night after a brief snooze. Instead, it was late morning.

Emily was still beside him, but Sandra had moved to Emily's bed and was sleeping soundly. Richard grinned as he saw the remains of the evening strewn about the room. Playing cards were scattered on the floor, clothes sat in little piles, and two empty wine bottles stood on the table. The blue Christmas lights were still on, although they were long outshined by the morning sun seeping in through the drawn blinds.

"Morning," Emily said softly.

Richard turned to face her. "Good morning."

Emily smiled and stretched under the sheet. Her leg rubbed against his, and she murmured quietly.

"Did Sandra get up already?" Emily asked with a frown.

"No, she's in your bed," Richard answered.

She lifted her head, looking over Richard at Sandra, and laughed quietly. "I guess we kicked her out of her own bed," she said.

"There wasn't much room on the edge, I bet."

"Maybe she fell out," Emily said with a giggle.

"I don't know. I was too out of it to hear it, if she did."

"Oh, I don't feel like getting up," Emily said playfully, stretching again. A breast peeked out from under the sheet. She made no move to cover it.

"Me neither," Richard agreed. "But it's after eleven."

"Damn, are you serious?" She looked at the clock.

Sandra stirred in the other bed. "Hey," she said, peering at Richard and Emily from under the sheet.

"Someone's been sleeping in," Emily said.

"Look who's talking," Sandra retorted.

"Hey, we've been up for hours," she said impishly. "You know, doing stuff."

Sandra laughed. "Don't tease me like that. You both look like you just woke up. I'm hungry. What are we doing today?"

Richard looked at Emily.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"You're our fearless leader," Richard said simply.

Emily guffawed. "Oh, I had no idea!"

"Well, I do need to practice," Richard said, remembering his promise to himself.

"Last night wasn't enough?" Sandra teased.

"Actually I got more done last night than I did in two hours during the day," Richard admitted. "But still..."

"Maybe you should always drag us to your practice room and play for us," Emily said.

"Somehow I have a feeling that would get distracting pretty quickly."

The girls laughed. There was a slightly awkward pause as the three of them considered the situation at hand.

Emily decided to lead by example, so she sat up and stretched. "Let's go get lunch. I'm starving. Move," she said to Richard, tapping his arm.

Richard sat up and Emily got out of the bed. Richard kept his eyes from lingering, and instead he watched Sandra, still covered by the sheet. "When did you switch beds?" he asked her.

"I don't know, probably when you started hogging my third of the bed. I was clinging to the edge for a little while there."

"Sorry."

"It's all right. Emily's bed is actually very comfortable."

Sandra let out one more yawn and long stretch, and then got out of bed.

For a few moments there was nowhere safe to look. He didn't know how they felt about him staring at them by the sober light of the morning, but when he saw the small smiles on the girls' faces, he thought that perhaps he was being overly cautious.

He threw the sheet and his remaining modesty aside and got out of bed. Sandra and Emily eyed him for a moment.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," they said. Then they all giggled.

"Shower time," Emily said.

As the girls wrapped themselves in towels and headed to the bathroom, Richard donned his clothes and headed upstairs to his room.

Jer was lying on his bed, listening to music with his eyes closed. When he heard Richard shut the door, he looked up.

"Hey man. What's up?" He didn't look like he had gotten much sleep.

"Not much."

"You look like you just got up. Where have you been?"

Richard shrugged. "Here and there."

"Have you hooked up with one of those girls yet?"

"I ended up crashing in their room," he admitted.

"With both of them?" Jer asked excitedly.

Richard realized he didn't really feel like telling Jer every detail of his relationship status.

"I just hung out and fell asleep on the floor," he said, trying to make it sound as boring and innocent as possible.

"Oh. That's cool." Jer noticeably calmed down.

"How was the party?"

"Great, man. You missed a good one. Jenna was so wasted! It's probably good you weren't here last night."

"Why is that?" Richard asked.

"She wanted to come over and keep partying," Jer said, with a grin.

"Ah. Well, as long as you didn't use my bed..."

"Nah, plenty of room on the desk."

"The desk?" Richard exclaimed.

"My desk, don't worry," Jer said quickly.

Richard laughed and looked at Jer's desk, and noticed most of the desktop was cleared aside haphazardly. He immediately saw a vision of Jenna bent over it, with Jer giving it to her from behind. She's kind of short, and these desks are tall. Would she be on tiptoes? he wondered, before sweeping the vision away.

Richard grabbed his towel and clothes and headed for the door. "Your desk will never look the same, Jer," he said, shaking his head with a grin.

Jer just sniggered.


"It's only been two days!" Emily said.

"I know. But I'm already getting tired of pasta and the salad bar," Sandra said. She was picking at the food on her plate. "Hey, it's the last night before school starts, let's go out to eat tonight!"

Richard coughed exaggeratedly.

"I'll pay," Sandra continued. "I have some money from my aunt. And it's her birthday tomorrow, we can celebrate that too!"

"A little desperate for excuses, aren't we?" Emily teased.

"I'm not sure how long I'm going to last, eating here," Sandra admitted.

"Fine, let's go out tonight," Richard said. "But I'll pay you back when I get my work study money."

Sandra clapped her hands happily. Richard sighed, wondering if he should just declare bankruptcy now. He couldn't even do laundry without borrowing quarters.


Richard got lucky and found a practice room with one of the good pianos. It was not as nice as the large room he had played in last night with the girls, but those rooms were occupied as usual.

He was excited to be practicing, and he wondered if last night's revelation would still be as easy to translate to his fingers. Moreover, would Ms. Tertychnaya notice on Wednesday?

After warming up, he pulled out the Beethoven from his set of books. As he looked over the fingerings and markings, he could hear the music in his head. The melodies still intertwined with each other, and he could still hear them all at once. He began to play.

After a few minutes he stopped. His fingers were not completely up to the task of playing what he heard in his head, but that was expected. A small part of him hoped he would be fully ready to play in this new way, but he knew too well Mr. Schatten's words: Inspiration is instantly found; the technique to deliver it is built over time.

It was time to break down the fingerings and practice slowly.


Four hours later, Emily popped into the room. It was a welcome break. Richard's fingers were getting tired, and his back was sore.

"Hey. How's it going?" Emily asked.

"Good. I'm making some progress."

"Sandra will..." Emily began. The door opened again, and Sandra came in. " ... be here any second."

"Here I am!" Sandra announced merrily.

"You're chipper," Richard said, smiling at the two of them.

"No Tapler food tonight!"

"Where are we eating, anyway?" Richard asked.

"Hmm ... There's a bunch of places up on Maple Avenue," Emily suggested. "We can walk that way. It's a bit of a hike, but it would be good to get some exercise after sitting in these rooms all day."

"Sounds good to me," Sandra said. "Are you done for the day?" she asked Richard.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty tired and my back is tight."

Emily whispered something to Sandra, and they both giggled.

"What?" Richard asked.

"Did we wear you out last night?" Emily said.

"Not up to the task?" Sandra teased.

"Um..."

"If you're good at dinner, we'll give you a massage tonight," Sandra said, eyeing Emily.

Emily nodded. "If you're good," she agreed.

"What does that mean?" Richard asked skeptically.

"Just be on your best behavior."

"Didn't know I was usually that bad," Richard mused.

The girls laughed. "Lobby in twenty minutes?" Emily suggested.

"Half-hour. I need to shower. This room's an oven."

"Come to the room when you're ready, then," Sandra said with a smile.


The shower was heavenly. He let the music leave his body along with the sweat from the day's effort, and when he got back to his room, he almost felt cool.

"This heat is killer," Jer remarked. He was prone on his bed, doing nothing.

"Have you moved since this morning?" Richard asked him.

"Nah, I fell asleep. Still chewing on this hangover, I guess."

Does this guy ever practice? Richard wondered.

"What's Jenna up to?" he asked Jer.

"She's helping her roommate unpack. Becky. She just got here last night. That's why we had to use, uh, the desk."

"No more sleeping in her room, then?"

"Nah, there's no space now, anyway. Boxes are everywhere. God, her roommate has a ton of shit!"

Richard sniggered. "Look who's talking."

"No, dude, I have nothing compared to her. She has a full kitchen with her! Microwave, blender ... she's like fucking Julia Child or something."

"Could be worse. You'll be wishing you had that stuff in a few months when the cafeteria food gets old."

"True. Still..."

"Well, I'm going to go eat."

Jer groaned and sat up on the bed. "Wait up, I'm coming." He let out a loud yawn.

Richard turned to him apologetically. "Actually, I'm going to Sandra and Emily's room first. And also we're going out somewhere, for dinner. Last night before school, you know."

Jer's eyes narrowed and he grinned. "Bastard."

"What!"

"Told you they liked you."

Richard laughed. "Yeah, you were right. If you hadn't pointed that out, I'm sure I'd be eating at the cafeteria now and going to bed early and alone."

"And instead?" Jer prodded.

Richard just shrugged.

Jer jumped up and followed Richard out the door. "All right, I'm gonna find Jenna. Try to, anyway."

Jer considered for a moment as they entered the stairwell. "Hmm ... Do I really want to go into their room right now?" he asked himself.

"You may get trapped forever," Richard warned. "But, at least you'd be able to cook."

Jer guffawed, and then headed up the stairs. "Have fun with your girlfriends," he said, grinning.

Richard just raised a brow at him, and then went down the steps.

As he entered the hallway leading to the girls' room, he paused. They did say to be good. He looked down at his clothes, and decided to put something a little nicer on. He didn't know where they would end up eating, but it couldn't hurt to wear something better than old jeans.


"I don't know what to wear," Sandra said. She was pulling things out of the drawer in her closet.

"Well, Richard's going to be here any minute." Emily was lying on her bed, twiddling with the CD case Sandra had left out from the night before. I have to get this CD, she thought.

"Nah, he's always late," Sandra said.

There was a knock. Sandra froze and looked at Emily, and then she laughed. Instead of putting on some clothes, she answered the door in her towel.

Emily chuckled. Lately, there was a certain girlish quality about Sandra, which was endearing.

"I'm not ready yet. Can you wait outside?" Sandra said to Richard.

A naughty response came to Richard's mind, but he choked it off before saying it. Be good.

"Of course," Richard said.

"I was kidding. Come help me pick something to wear."

"Me?"

"Is there anyone else standing in the hall?"

Sandra pulled Richard in and shut the door.

"Are you giving a recital tonight?" Emily asked him with an amused look. He was in dressed all in black.

"Funny."

"Looks nice," she added sincerely.

Sandra pulled out a green summer dress and held it over the towel. "This is one choice," she said.

"I like it. Wear that," Richard indicated with a nod.

"Quiet. I haven't shown you all the choices yet!"

"All?" Richard asked. "How many —"

"Shh."

Emily sniggered at the reprimand. Sandra modeled a few more options, and Richard made sure to sit stone still at the desk until she was done.

"All right, which one should I wear?" she asked at last.

"I still like the first one," Richard admitted.

"Okay. Turn around so I can change."

Richard smiled at the irony, but didn't say anything as he turned and looked out of the window. Be good.

"If you're going to wear that, then I need to put on something nicer," Emily said.

"Just let me know when it's safe. The view out the window is great," Richard said wryly.

There was some rustling of clothes, and whispers and giggles from the girls. Finally, Emily said they were ready.

Richard turned around, and stared for a few moments. How did I get so lucky? He was going out on a date with both of them, and they looked great. Emily had changed into a skirt and top, and Sandra's dress looked even better on her body.

"Shall we?" Sandra said.

"Can we just stay here?" Richard said, moving his eyes back up to theirs.

"No, don't be silly. We need to eat," Emily said. "Later, if you are a good boy..."


The selection of restaurants in the neighborhood on Maple Avenue was extensive. Too bad I can't afford to take them here every week! Richard thought. The trio ended up at a nice Thai restaurant about a half mile from the dorm.

None of them had eaten Thai food before, so it took them some time to decide from the menu. In a bit of showing off, Richard asked for his dish to be very spicy.

That turned out to be a mistake.

"Holy crap, this is really hot!" he exclaimed after taking the first bite of the curry. "But really tasty."

"Well, you asked for spicy," Emily pointed out.

"Yeah, but this is insane! Back home, my mom grows hot peppers in our yard, and usually they're not killer hot or anything, but sometimes you bite into one and it rips your head off."

"So you're used to it, then," Sandra said.

"No, this is way worse!"

Emily laughed. "Have some more wine. It will take the edge off, one way or another."

Richard could already feel the heat spreading through his body. He took another sip of wine.

"So what are your schedules tomorrow?" Sandra asked.

"I just have ear training and piano class," Emily said.

"What do we do in piano class?" Sandra asked.

"Learn to play piano, I guess."

"I already play some," Sandra said.

"Maybe you can test out of it," Richard offered.

"Maybe. Are you in the twelve o'clock class?" Sandra asked Emily.

"Yeah," Emily said.

"Cool, me too. I have German at eight, though. Looks like I won't be sleeping in much this year."

"Ouch. My earliest class is at ten," Emily said.

"You suck."

"How many languages do you know, anyway?" Emily asked.

"Just Italian and French."

"Just," Emily echoed, raising her brow. "What are you doing tomorrow, Richard?"

Richard was chewing so he held up a finger.

"You're all red," Sandra observed with a grin.

Richard swallowed. He wasn't sure if his tongue was still in his mouth or if it had melted away.

"Hot," he gasped. "Whew. This is good, though. The flavors are incredible."

"Mine too," Sandra agreed.

"Tomorrow I have English, and ear training," Richard said.

"English. That sucks," Emily said.

"Don't laugh. English is not even my first language."

"Did you grow up in Italy, then?"

"No, but we speak Italian at my house. We do have a house in Italy and we spend summers there sometimes."

"You have a house in Italy?" Sandra exclaimed, her mouth half full. She closed it. "Sorry."

"Yeah," Richard said nonchalantly, though his insides surged at her excitement.

Sandra looked at Emily wide-eyed.

"That's so cool! When will you take us there?" Sandra asked.

"Um, when my work study money comes in next week?"

Emily coughed up her wine in a spurt of laughter.

"I'm ready," Sandra said. "Any time."

"After class tomorrow, then," Richard said.

"Oh, how I wish, Richard," Sandra said warmly. "I have few dreams, and one of them is going to Italy. Tell me your house is in the countryside."

"It is."

"Oh! In the hilly farmlands?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Right in the middle of the country, a few hours outside of Rome."

"You promise to take me someday?"

"Sure. I don't know if we're going this summer, but..."

"Someday."

He nodded. "Someday."

From the enchanted look on Sandra's face, Richard had a feeling he was being good, so far.


Not long after finishing the last of the wine, Richard could feel his mouth again. The heat from the dish dissipated surprisingly quickly.

As Sandra and Emily were figuring the bill, a rumble shook the restaurant slightly.

"What was that?" Sandra asked.

"Sounded like thunder," Richard said.

Within a few seconds, it began to rain.

"Uh-oh."

"Anyone have an umbrella?" Emily asked.

"Maybe it will pass quickly," Richard said.

It did not. After twenty minutes, the rain was still steady.

"I guess we're getting wet tonight," Richard said, as they stood in the foyer watching the rain.

Emily gave him a look. "Is that all you've been thinking about this whole time?"

"What? Hey, that's not what I meant!"

"What do you think?" Emily asked Sandra.

"Cab?"

"I don't care."

"Me neither," Sandra said. I'm feeling a little daring, tonight, she thought.

"Let's go then," Emily said, pushing the door open.

"We're walking home in this?" Richard asked.

"Yeah, so?"

Richard shrugged. "What about your shoes and clothes? And Purses?"

"They'll dry," Sandra dismissed.

"And then we have an excuse to take the clothes off when we get back. I thought you'd at least like that," Emily said, looking Richard in the eye.

Richard needed no further convincing. He wasn't sure if his shoes would survive the walk all that well, but he didn't really care much at that moment.

He went out into the sidewalk and held the door open for the girls. The first hit of rain was startlingly cold, but then it turned refreshing.

"It's really coming down," Sandra said, as they started the fifteen minute walk back to the dorm.

Quite soon they were completely soaked. Sandra's dress clung to her body so tightly that Richard could see the outline of her underwear. The sight was intoxicating, and he couldn't help but feel aroused.

Emily's clothing was less susceptible to clinging, but her white top became somewhat translucent, and Richard wondered if she ever wore a bra.

"Won't have to shower for a few days after this," Richard said.

"Eew."

"Just kidding."

Richard took Emily and Sandra on each arm, and they walked in lockstep, splashing in the puddles and singing random songs. Much laughter punctuated the night.

Richard had let his hands slip down their backs and onto their butts.

The movement seemed to be ignored until Emily spoke.

"Are you comparing asses?"

"No!" Richard answered, feeling his face heat up.

"Let's cut through the park. We can save a little time," Emily said.

"What, so we don't get as wet?" Sandra said sarcastically.

"No, so we can get back to the room faster." And take these clothes off, she left unsaid.

They cut across the grass through the park. As they left the glow of the streetlights, Richard noticed mud accumulating on his black shoes. Definitely will need a new pair after this, he thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.