Chuck's Fantasy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was forced to take part in a gangbang and it got him to thinking he would like to see his wife with another man. The story is in six chapters; the seventh will have to be in your own mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I carried the box of magazines into the house, poured myself a glass of wine and settled down to read. I read and sipped wine from five in the afternoon until eleven-thirty and when I climbed into bed I was so hot and horny that I did something that I hadn't done in ten years — I masturbated! I was so horny from reading those stories that my pussy was on fire. I'm not just talking about the wife watching stories either. The girl on girl, black on white, swinging and swapping, straying and wayward wives also got to me. The only ones that left me cold were the boy on boy ones.

The next day I took a couple of the magazines to work with me and read them during coffee breaks and lunch hour. That afternoon one of the girls I work with told me that some of the others from the office were going to be stopping after work for drinks and asked me if I would like to join them. Chuck was not going to be home for two more days and I had nothing to hurry home for so I said I would. The waitress wasn't even back with our drink order before men were coming over to us and asking us to dance. Being the only married woman at the table I didn't think it would be wise so I said no thanks and I just sat, sipped my drink and watched.

While I watched I began to have strange thoughts. I'd look at a guy and wonder what he might be like in bed. Another guy had me wondering if he ate pussy and if so, was he any good at it. My head was full of stories from the magazines and as I looked around the room at the men there I was matching them up with a story. The table where two men were busy talking; would one of them like to fuck me while I sucked on the other? Would those six guys over shooting pool at the pool tables like to gangbang me? I saw the bartender looking at me and I wondered if he would like me to be on my knees behind the bar sucking his cock while he waited on customers. Those two black men sitting off to the side of the dance floor, did they have huge black cocks? Was it true that if you go black you never go back?

I was squirming on the seat as I drove home that night. I rushed into the house and masturbated and then I sat down and read magazines for three hours and masturbated one more time before going to bed.


The next day during my lunch hour I visited an adult bookstore and bought myself a rubber dildo and a battery operated vibrator. While there I got curious and went into the arcade section, went into one of the booths and fed a couple of dollar bills into the machine. I'd never seen porn videos before and I sat there fascinated as I watched all kinds of sex flashing across the screen in front of me. I stopped hitting the selector button when the videos got to one where three men were fucking one girl. She had one in her rectum, one in her vagina and one in her mouth and I remembered how Chuck had described Alice doing that.

I sat there and watched and wondered what it would be like to be that girl and I slid my skirt up, ran my hand inside my panty and masturbated. While fingering myself I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and for the first time I noticed that there was a hole in the wall between my booth and the one nest to it. In the flickering light from the screen I thought I saw eyes watching me.

I have no idea what possessed me to do what I did next. I stood up, removed my panties and then sat back down with my skirt up around my waist and my legs spread wide so the voyeur could get a good look and then I started to finger fuck myself. Just as I felt the orgasm rushing through me a large black cock came through the hole in the wall. I stared at it in fascination. I'd read about glory holes in the magazines and here I was, Mrs. Middle-aged Housewife, sitting in a booth in an adult book store and looking at the first hard cock other than my husband's that I had seen since getting married.

I bent forward to look at it close. I could see one of the veins that ran along the top throbbing and the cock itself was twitching — making little up and down bounces — and for kicks I lowered my mouth to within inches of it and then blew on it with my hot breath. There was a drop of pre-cum in the pee hole and I was tempted to stick out my tongue and lick it up. Did I dare? No, no I didn't, but I did reach out and wrap my fingers around it just to feel the heat of it. As soon as my hand closed around it the owner of it started to hump my hand and I wondered if I stayed there and held it would it spurt for me?

I checked my watch and saw that I still had twenty minutes of my lunch period left and it was a five minute walk back to work so I stayed where I was and held onto the black cock while it fucked my hand. As the time ticked down I became obsessed with getting it off before I left and I started stroking it instead of just gripping it. I was getting desperate to make it cum and I was only seconds away from taking it in my mouth when it finally erupted. It shot spurt after spurt into my booth and I let go of it and leaned back against the wall. I was astonished at what I had just done. That wasn't me. That wasn't the sort of person I was. What in God's name had gotten into me?

I used my panty to wipe the goop off my hand and then went to put it in my purse. It dawned on me that it was soaking wet and if I put it in my purse I would get the strangers cum all over everything else in there so I dropped it on the floor and pushed it into a corner with my toe. I straightened my skirt and left the booth and I noticed the door to the next booth was open and no one was in it. There were six men, three of them black, on the store side of the wall and I glanced at them as I headed for the door and wondered which one of the black men it had been. I left the store knowing that I would never know.


That evening as I rushed home I felt so wicked at what I had done that my pussy was dripping. That night I used my dildo and my vibrator to get myself off — several times — as I sat on the couch, sipped wine and read more magazines.

The next day was the last day of Chuck's trip and he would be gone one more night so when Sheila asked me if I wanted to stop with her and some of the other girls for a drink after work I said yes. It was the same as it had been the night before; we had no sooner sat down than men were asking us to dance. This time I said yes and got up and danced like the other girls.

Over the course of the next two hours I had hands on my ass and breasts, and a dozen hard cocks pushed into my leg. One guy even started to run his hand down the inside the front of my skirt and I was so hot and horny that I almost — only almost — let him reach his goal. I had several invitations to make a trip out to the parking lot or to a motel and two guys asked me if they could go home with me.

I wondered if I could do it, if I could take some guy home with me and fuck his eyes out while Chuck watched. It was then that I suddenly realized that I wanted to do it. I wanted to fuck some stranger while my husband watched. All of a sudden Chuck and I had matching fantasies, or maybe we did. I was just guessing that his fantasy was watching me with other men. I had to admit that I really didn't know just which letters turned him on. I just hoped to God it wasn't the boy/boy ones.


Chuck wasn't home two minutes before I had his pants down around his ankles and I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. It was one in the morning when I finally gave up trying to get him up again. After he fell asleep I went into the bathroom where I used my dildo to give myself two more orgasms before finally going to bed. I lay there looking up at the ceiling and wondered how to make my fantasy (and Chuck's) come true. I wanted to do it, but I wasn't going to fuck another man behind my husband's back. The question was, did Chuck really want to see me with another man, or was it just a fantasy that he never actually wanted to happen? If he really didn't want it then my broaching the subject could do great harm to our marriage. No, I couldn't make the first move — Chuck had to do that.

There were other questions too. Could I actually fuck another man with Chuck watching? That I could fuck another man was a foregone conclusion. It had taken every last little bit of my will power to keep me from accepting one of those parking lot invitations that night at the bar. Next question was even if Chuck really wanted it, could he handle it? There was sometimes a very big difference between wanting and actually getting. What was the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it?" I wanted to do it; I wanted to do it in the worst way, but I loved Chuck and I didn't want to screw up my marriage. I tossed and turned for hours before I finally fell asleep.


A week went by; a week during which all I thought about was having my fantasy actually happen. On Wednesday the thoughts had me so horny that I felt myself drawn back to the adult bookstore and my visit was a carbon copy of my first visit. I masturbated while unknown eyes watched me through the glory hole and when a cock came through the hole I took it in my hand and stroked it while I fingered myself. It was a surprise when I had an orgasm just as the hard white cock in my hand shot thick ropy streams of cum onto the floor of my booth. Once again I used my panties to clean my hands and then I tossed them into a corner and hurried back to work.

Once back at work I sat at my desk and stared out the window and thought about what I wanted. I came to realize that Chuck might never mention his fantasies to me and I needed him to. I wanted to do it, but it had to be Chuck's idea. In order for my marriage to go on, to keep me from cheating on Chuck, my fucking another man had to be his idea. In a rare moment of pure truth I realized that I didn't care if Chuck got to watch or not as long as I got to ride another man's cock, but it absolutely had to be Chuck's idea. The problem was how to make him have that idea.

I racked my brain for weeks to come up with a way to nudge Chuck into bringing his fantasies out in the open. I felt that if I could get him to talk about it I could gently steer things to the point where he would ask me if I had any interest. The idea I finally came up with was simplicity itself and I couldn't understand why it wasn't the first thing I thought of. After finding Chuck's stash of magazines and getting turned on reading them I took to buying Penthouse Letters and reading it at work. I was sitting in my office tearing open the cellophane wrapper on the latest issue when the little subscription card fell out of the package and onto my desk. I looked at it and the light bulb went on over my head. Chuck's birthday was in two weeks. I filled out the card, made a copy of it and mailed it in. On Chuck's birthday he opened his birthday card and found the copy of the subscription card.

"What's this?"

"One of your birthday presents, a two year subscription to Penthouse Letters."

"Why would you give me something like that?"

"I used your car on your last business trip and I found the box of magazines in the trunk. I thought that if you liked that kind of thing you might like to have a subscription. Besides, I read some of them and some of the things in them turned me on. I figured that if I got you a subscription I could read it when you finish it."

I saw something change in his eyes when I said that and then he did just what I had hoped he would do.

"What turned you on?"

"Lots of things, but mostly it was the overall sexual content."

"Oh come on baby, there must have been something in particular. What was it?"

"You won't laugh at me or get mad?"

"No, of course not."

"The ones on oral sex."

"Why would that be a turn on? We have oral sex all the time."

"Not that way."

"What way?"

"When I have cum in me. The thought of you sucking cum out of my pussy gets me all hot and horny."

"You want to fuck another man and then have me go down on you?"

"No silly, I want you to lick my pussy after you make love to me."

I saw the light start to die in his eyes so I quickly said, "The other thing that turned me on was the section called Some Ones Watching. I don't know why but spying on some one while they are making love sounds as erotic as all get out."

"How about being the one spied on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Could you make love if some one was watching you?"

"Good Lord Chuck, how did we get on this subject. All I did was give you a subscription to a magazine. Come on, let's open the rest of your presents."

The idea was planted and now all I had to do was wait.


It didn't take long. Chuck's birthday was Wednesday and on Saturday, as we were dressing to go to a party, Chuck said, "Do you have any fantasies honey?"

"Sure. My favorite is where I win the lottery, buy an island in the South Seas and spend the rest of my life on the beach perfecting my tan."

"No, no honey, I mean sexual fantasies."

"Just the one I already mentioned."

"What was that?"

"Honestly, don't men ever pay any attention to anything a woman says?"

"What did I miss?"

"On your birthday I told you that the thought of you eating your cum out of my pussy made me hot and horny."

"I don't think I could lick my stuff out of you."

"How about some one else's then?"

"What! What did you just say?"

I laughed, "Don't have a cow sweetie, I was just joking. You should see the look on your face right now — it's priceless."

I was rolling my nylons on while Chuck watched and I saw the lump in his pants start to grow:

"How about you? Do you have any sexual fantasies?"

"A couple."

"You want to tell me about them?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't think that you would like hearing about them."

"Oh come on Chuck, they can't be any worse than the letters that turn you on when you're reading your magazines."

Chuck was silent and I said, "What's the matter baby, are they about me?"

He turned away from me and I said, "That's it, isn't it? You are having fantasies about me. What are they? Me with another girl? Me with a big black nigger who has a fifteen-inch cock and who uses me as his personal fuck toy? Come on baby, tell me, it just might turn me on."

"You promise that you won't get mad?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.