The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

Jenna reached down and unzipped my pants pulling my hard cock out so it pointed hard and ready for action. She moved her g-string slightly and lowered her pussy over my cock engulfing my in her tight cunt. My head was exploding in pleasure as I entered her, and my mouth went to her nipples to suck her big, stiff nipples into hard points. Jenna started bouncing up and down on my rigid cock, and I was glad she was on top or I would have just pounded her until I blew my nuts off inside her. She was controlling the action though and keeping me ready without letting me blow my wad.

I look back to the stage and see that my wife is slipping off her g-string so every man in the place can see her cunt. She leans down in front of this one guy and spreads her cunt lips wide open so he can see the pink, wet inside of her cunt. I start to feel pissed and jealous, but Jenna starts to rock on me a little harder then I quickly go back to focusing on the big tits in front of my face. Jenna is starting to get hot now and she moans at me, "Hold off a little longer I want to cum too."

She moves her hand down and starts to work her stiff clit as she slowly grinds her cunt against my hard cock. I am lost in a sexual haze watching my wife strut around like a stripper slut, while Jenna fucks me. I can see my wife's little pink nipples are thick and erect on her little tits, and her pussy looks really wet as I watch her spread it for another guy near the stage. She is moving around the rail like a pro collecting money from each guy, performing, exhibiting herself to a roomful of lust filled men.

Jenna brings me back to fucking her as she moans in my ear, "Yeah, yeah I'm almost their, when I start to cum fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me hard, real hard and fast. Yeah, yeah that's it I'm cumming, fuck me, now!"

I stood up with the hot girl impaled on my cock and flipped her back onto a small sofa behind the chair and started to fuck her as hard as I could. I put both my hands under her firm ass, and slammed my hard cock into her. Her big firm tits shook as I pounded my erect cock in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. She was climaxing as I fucked her and I could feel her stiffen in orgasm as I drove deep and ejaculated in side of her. Jenna used her hands to pull and twist her big nipples as I fucked her, and I watched her stretch her nipples away from her tits, pulling and twisting them for my enjoyment as I spewed inside of her. It was without a doubt some of the hottest and most animal sex that I have ever had, and the fact it was not my wife just added to the excitement.

I pulled out of Jenna's pussy, my cum dripping from her swollen cunt lips, and looked back to the stage to find that my wife was gone. Then I felt Jenna's mouth on my wet, sticky cock and to my credit I could feel myself getting hard again. But where was my wife? Craning my neck to look around I could not see her right away and I looked down at the sexy girl bobbing my cock and said, "Where did my wife go?"

She pulled her mouth off of my boner and answered me, "Who the fuck cares? We are having a good time here right?" Then she engulfed my now rock hard pecker in her mouth once again. I almost settled in and let her blow me but something was bugging me, where was my wife?"

I pushed her sucking mouth off of my cock and she sat back with a kind of surprised look on her face. She was not used to guys turning down her oral attention. "What the fuck is your problem she spat out at me?"

"I would like to find my wife. I don't see her, and I want to make sure she is not having a problem."

"A problem like finding another guy's dick to shove up her overheated pussy you mean, Jenna laughed back at me. She could see my face grow red with embarrassment as she had guessed what was driving my concern. "She stood up pulling on her transparent wrap and said, "Don't worry big boy I am sure she is fine, let's go find her."

We headed out to the noisy, dark dance floor. The club had really grown crowded and it took us a few minutes to find Lisa. Jesse saw her first, and my eyes bugged out of my head as I looked at what my wife was up to. She had her cunt pushed against the bulging cock of some young guy who was enjoying her table dance. She was gyrating her hips on his cock, separated from her cunt by only the thin shorts that he wore. Her hand was busy running up and down the large bulge in his shorts, and I wondered what was going through her mind. The look of lust on the guy's face told me that she was really getting to him, and Lisa looked to be enjoying herself. Her pink nipples were as hard as I have ever seen them on her small tits, and her cunt looked nice and juice like she was ready for some serious fucking. The guy's cock looked to be at least twice the size of mine, at least to my jealous eyes, and it did not help my feelings of inadequacy as I watched Lisa dismount him and collect her $20 bucks from the guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.