The Neighborhood
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

Let's sit at the back until I make sense of what is going on," she answers me. Just then a blonde with huge, obviously fake, tits went strolling by and my eyes locked on her big nipples, she smiled at me and I could see Lisa's eyes narrow with that familiar jealous stare.

I grabbed Lisa by the elbow and guided her back to a table near the wall. "This isn't going to work if you get pissed off every time I look at a naked woman. There are going to be lots of them in here."

All right Lisa said, as I will be good. Just try not to enjoy yourself too much."

I didn't answer her as I knew I could not keep that promise and we took at table. A waitress came around and we ordered a couple of drinks, beer for me, and wine for Lisa. On stage was a huge titted blonde with a tight ass, and she was moving with the music in just the right way. She must have been a DD at least, and her nipples jutted out huge and engorged as she pulled and tugged on them for the enjoyment of the guys sitting at the rail. I looked over at Lisa and for once she was not looking at me. She was watching the woman on the stage, "I don't think I could be that big," she said almost to herself.

I whispered to the waitress to have the girl on the stage head over to see us after her stage time for a lap dance. She smiled and walked down to the stage just as the girl came off of the stage. I saw her pass the twenty to the big titted blonde, and she looked over towards us. The effect of her naked body on my cock was obvious as she made her way over to us. Her tits were massive and solid, her nipples jutting out hard and erect. Her legs were long and shapely, and her ass looked rock hard.

"Hi, my name is Jenna, she said as she got up close to us. Someone here want a lap dance?"

Yeah, I said as I handed her the other twenty, and she assumed the position in front of me, and I assumed the position of sitting on my hands so I would not accidentally do what I wanted to, which was grope her big tits. She began swaying and gyrating to the music, her body rubbing up against me, her big nipples grazing my cheek, my lips. My cock was so hard, and so ready to burst I felt like the slightest touch would cause me to explode. Then Jenna moved her body even closer to me, straddling my legs, imitating the fucking I would so like to give her. Then she brought her mouth close to my ear.

"So does your girl friend like to watch, or does she like to get involved?"

Her words brought me back to reality and I glanced over at my wife. The look on Lisa's face was not a good one and I quickly said, "Why don't you give her a little demonstration, and we can find out. She is here with some questions."

Jenna had done plenty of close dances with women before, and Lisa quickly quit getting pissed off at me, thankfully, and started watched the hot naked woman in front of her. I saw Lisa take in her big tits, and Jenna brought her breast close, brushing her nipples across the lips of my wife. I thought that Lisa would object, but she did not. I saw Jenna whisper something into Lisa's ear and then I got the biggest surprise of all.

The song finished and then Jenna took her by the hand and they sat at a table a little ways from where I was at. Jenna and my wife quickly looked to be in deep conversation, and as I headed over towards them my wife looked at me and said, you just enjoy the show. I don't want you around right now.

The tone of her voice left me no option but to enjoy the show. I headed up to the rail so I could watch the girls close up. This was a full naked place so I quickly got interested in the naked pussy in front of me. The woman was dark, her hair black, but her pussy was shaved clean. I could see her pussy lips were nice and big, and she spread them with her hand so I could see her pink twat. The little bump of her clit was easy to see and I could almost taste her pussy she was so close to my face. I fished out a couple of bills and hooked them her g-string. I looked at her tits as she moved onto the next guy and realized these were the perfect size. Maybe a C cup, full, with prominent, slightly upturned nipples that were perfect. I figured she was not natural as her breasts looked a little too firm, and a little too perfect, but I enjoyed the view anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.