The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife and I move into a new neighborhood and find out things are different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

I felt a small hand grip my cock from behind me. I almost jumped out of my skin. It was Lisa of course and she said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

Knowing that I was treading on very dangerous ground I answered carefully, "I was just getting some air, couldn't sleep."

"And you just happened to watch the neighbors fucking and decided to jerk off since I don't seem to satisfy you?"

"Of course you satisfy me, it was just that tonight... , well you were tired, and it was kind of sexy, like a live porno."

She started to move her hand up and down my hard cock, sending shooting stars of pleasure through my skull. It was hard to focus on what she was saying.

"You just like her big tits don't you. You want to fuck a woman with big tits don't you? You would cheat on me if you could just to fuck her wouldn't you?"

"Danger Will Robinson, Danger," echoed in my head as I tried to figure out how to answer her as she continued to jerk my cock to the point of near explosion. My head was so full of sex, and the feeling building in my cock that I decided it was time to quit talking and start fucking.

I turn toward her and realize that she is naked; clearly this is what she wants. I push her back on the bed and slam my cock into her wet pussy to the balls. She is soaking wet, turned on and ready to fuck. She reaches her hand down and starts to rub her clit and says, "Wait for me to catch up with you, suck my nipples."

I try to hold off fucking her brains out, and lower my head to her small breasts, sucking her small sensitive nipples into my mouth moving my head back and forth between her two small mounds. Lisa always says her nipples are connected straight to her clit, and she is soon moaning in pleasure. Then I feel her hips start to buck and I know she is close to orgasm, then she moaned, "God I'm cumming, fuck me hard now!"

I slammed my cock to the hilt in her tight, wet pussy trying to drive my boner right through her thin frame. She is climaxing and gripping me with her arms and legs as my own orgasm begins and I drove deep and ejaculated inside my wife's pussy. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had, and we lay their locked in our passion for long moments before we finally come down. I roll off of her and say, "Damn, that was really good. I hope you enjoyed it."

She answered me in a sleepy voice, "Yeah, I almost might forgive you watching that big titted woman." We both soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of my wife in the shower. I had my morning hard on and I wished that she had stayed in bed a little longer so I could try to repeat our intense fucking session from the night before. I lay there for a few moments and I heard the shower turn off and I decided to see what my wife was up to, at least leer at her naked body a little.

When I got into the bathroom she was standing in front of the mirror or taut sexy body on display for me. But the look on her face kept me from moving in to grope her. "I really wish my breasts were bigger." She teased her nipples with her fingers, drawing the pink nubs into hard points on her small tits. My cock swelled to full erection, watching a women playing with her nipples always got me going. I moved up behind her rubbing my hard cock against her tight ass.

Then she surprised me by saying, "What would you think if I had breast enhancement done."

"You want to get a boob job?"

She tried to squirm away from me, "You know I don't like to hear you call them boobs. It just sounds crude."

I held her firmly in place and my hands roamed up to grip her small tits, rolling her stiff pink nipples between my fingers as I said, "I told you I like you just the way you are now."

She closed her eyes and her breathing quickened from my stimulation of her tits as she answered me, "Yeah, but I know you would like them to be bigger, and more importantly I would like them to be bigger. I want men to look at me like they look at Jeri. I want all the men to lust after me the way they do after her."

Well I am lusting after you pretty good right now I answered her as I moved her legs apart and slid my hand between her legs. Being in front of the mirror was something new and I enjoyed the view of her body as my hand found her now soaking wet cunt. I slid my fingers up and down her labia, and a low moan escaped her lips as I rubbed her clit lightly. Moving behind her I had her brace herself against the counter and I mounted her in one smooth stroke. She was soaking wet and I slid right into her cunt, and began to fuck her quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.