Not Exactly Love - Cover

Not Exactly Love

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It doesn't matter all that much, how old you are, or whether you're a man or a woman; a girl or a boy. When the lonely time comes, we all of us need somebody there to hold onto, and help get us back to the morning light.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

One Saturday night after the cafe, like always, had stayed open longer than it did during the week, I went on home to Bill and Timmy around 10:30. They were both of them gone to bed by then.

So I had cleaned up and got myself all ready for bed, and had looked in on my boy, sleeping there, in the little extra room across from mine.

And I was pretty tired out from the long day, and I knew Bill wasn't expecting nothing from me. He never put any kind of pressure on me to come and visit him in his bedroom. He always left it to me to decide, about when and how often. I think he liked it, that it was always a little surprise, when I did come in there and crawl into his bed, late in the night.

But after my shower, I wasn't feeling near as tired as I had been, and I just decided I'd go on in there with Bill.

I joined him in his big bedroom in the back, and, like always, I locked the door, just in case Timmy should wander around in the night (although he never had, not even one time).

When I got under the covers, Bill didn't wake up right away. This was like usual, and I knew he most enjoyed it when he'd wake up a little bit later, and realize I was there, with him in my mouth, and him close to his climax.

But when I kissed and licked on Bill's cock, it came up pretty hard, right away, and when I took the head of it into my mouth, I could tell it was different from usual because I couldn't get near as much in my mouth as the other times.

I was surprised, because it was longer and thicker and harder than I'd ever known it to be, but it was nice, too, like always, to know I was giving the old man some pleasure.

But pretty soon Bill come awake and he seemed to know, right off, that he had a real one, this night. And he touched my shoulder and said to me, "You reckon we could try to do it for real, just this one time?"

Well, Hell, I was more than willing to have it the regular way with Bill. We only had done just the oral because that was all he was able to do. So I said, "You bet," and I laid myself down there on my back, knowing that would be the way Bill would want to do it.

And he was real gentle and calm with me. I was worried that he'd lose his hard, but he didn't seem much worried, and he didn't lose it. He rubbed me with it at my opening and I was plenty ready for him, although when he give it to me, real slow and easy, it hurt a little because it had been a long while for me, and because old Bill was bigger'n the boys I'd been with.

And when he got it all inside me it was better than I expected, and still real hard, and he went about loving me slow and gentle, but he give me all of it, every time he come down on me from above. And, oh, it was a tender fucking I got that night from old Bill; I'd always liked my fucking, but I'd never had it better.

And we kept at it, and I was real surprised that he didn't lose his hard, nor come right away, from the good feelings we were givin' each other, and I finally felt myself starting to come to a peak, and I started in to fucking back at Bill with a lot of power, and finally he picked up the pace too, and started in to give it to me real hard and real deep, and I screamed out at him that I was gonna come, and, oh, I did!

I come and come and come, and it felt like, when Bill come inside me, that there was more spunk than what he had for me, usually, when he'd do it in my mouth. Oh, it was a most excellent loving that he gave me that night, and I was hoping this wouldn't be the only time, because if old Bill could do that again, on another night -- even if it was only once in a blue moon -- why, I was thinking he'd have him a hard time, getting me to go out and find some young fellow, to be my man.

And we both collapsed, there, on our backs in Bill's bed, and I told him how good it had been for me. He just kinda chuckled, like, and he said "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna remember that one!" And we both laughed, together, about that, and I guess me and old Bill, we'd never felt no closer to each other than we were, right then.

And he kinda tried for a minute to act like it hadn't been nothing all that unusual, what we had just done, but I knew it had been real special for old Bill, too. I asked him if he wanted anything, because, sometimes after we'd been in bed together, I'd go get us a cold drink from the fridge, and we'd just talk there, in his bed, for a little while.

Old Bill didn't answer me right off, but he grabbed onto my wrist, there, and looked at me, lyin' next to him, and he said, "Don't you be takin' this wrong, Jenny, what I gotta say, but take it f' what it is, which is the best way I know, t' say that I care about you."

And now he was cryin' a little bit, there, and still holdin' onto my arm so I wouldn't get up and go. "Them other times?" he said, "when you and me was... together?... Before I'd come all the way awake, I'd dream it was you 'n me, doin' it the regular way -- you know?"

"Yessir," was all I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.