Forced To Fuck My Girlfriends Daughter - Cover

Forced To Fuck My Girlfriends Daughter

by Cohf Zeen

Copyright© 2006 by Cohf Zeen

Erotica Sex Story: John is looking after his girlfriends house and making sure her daughter Kim doesn't get into any trouble. But Kim blackmails him into fucking her. Then the trouble really gets started. And so does the Fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   .

John let himself into his girlfriends house with the spare key she had given him. He hung his jacket over the kitchen chair, grabbed a beer and made his way to the living room. Carol was out of town for the next two days and he had promised her that he would look in on her daughter Kim and make sure she wasn't planning any wild parties or having an unauthorized sleepover. Kim was more then a bit on the wild side and quit a handful, but John felt he could handle her even though he had no parenting skills.

As he sipped on his beer he heard the back door open and close, seconds later in strolled Kim.

Kim, like her mother was a stunning blue eyed blond. She had super model looks with long sexy legs and perky full breasts. She made her way to the couch that John was sitting on and glanced at his beer.

"Can I have one?" she asked.

"Sorry Kim, but you have a few years to go before you can help yourself to a beer."

"I've drank lots of beer John."

"I'm sure you have, but your mother wouldn't approve."

Kim flashed John her best smile and then put her hand on his leg.

"Well John," she said in a very sexy voice.

"Not only am I going to have a beer or two this weekend, but I'm going to have you fuck me too."

"WHAT!" John yelled.

"You heard right John, you're going to fuck me. You have no idea how often I've masturbated while listening to you and my mom fuck. How often I filled my pussy with my fingers and imagined it was your big cock filling my tight wet hole. You have a big cock don't you John?"

John was speechless.

Kim continued. "So does most of my moms orgasms come as a result of riding your big cock, or is it your tongue and fingers that do the magic? Don't answer, I guess I will find out soon enough."

"This is not happening!" John protested.

"Oh yes it is," Kim shot back. "You're going to fuck me and fuck me as much as I want it or when my mom gets back from her business trip I'm going to tell her you came onto me and forced me to have sex with you."

"She would never believe that."

"Who are you kidding John? She'll take my word over yours any day. So what will it be? You fuck me and I don't tell her, or you don't and I say you did."

John felt this heart pounding in his ears. As he pondered his next move Kim began pulling her blouse open exposing her lacy black bra. She dripped her head forward, letting long blond hair draped across her perfect 36C cup tits.

"You're going to love fucking me John, I have a really tight pussy and I know guys love a tight cunt."

John felt his cock grow hard at hearing Kim talking dirty. He loved that.

"I bet you didn't know I was a slut did you John? Or that I love sucking pussy as much as I love sucking a nice big cock. And speaking of cock, I see yours is trying to stand at attention."

Kim grabbed at John's crotch, cupping his balls, then pulling his zipper down. He gasped as Kim's hand pushed down the front of his boxer shorts.

"Oh that's a nice big cock John, come on lets get it completely free."

John was powerless to resist. He was now thinking with his little head. Deep in his mind he had lusted after Kim, even at times when he was fucking Carol he had fantasized about Kim, but who could have dreamed this up!

Kim got on her knees and pulled John's pants and shorts down exposing his throbbing cock. She then skillfully unhooked her front clasping bra and let her big tits string free.

John's cock jumped at the sight of her perfect shaped tits and the soft pink hard nipples that capped each one.

The foreskin on John's cock was pulled all the way back and his 9 inch penis pulsated just inches from Kim's mouth.

Kim said, "As much as I want his big tool in me John, I just have to have a taste first."

She then pulled his manhood into her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue slowly licking up one side then across to the other, then over his sensitive head. She caressed his balls as she sucked and licked him, often looking up into his eyes.

"Oh Kim if you keep this up I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She let his cock slip from her mouth for a moment.

"Promise."

John knew he wasn't going to last much longer, Kim sucked his big cock back into her mouth and began to move her hand up and down on his shaft. John grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her sexy mouth.

Kim tasted the first droplets of his pre-cum, then felt the torrent of thick, gooey sperm as John began to pump it into her mouth. Load after heavy load of cum gushed into Kim's mouth. She held onto every drop, letting it pool at the back of her throat. John's big cock spit a dozen loads of jism before his jerking cock subsided.

Kim slowly drew her mouth off of John's still rigged cock.

She opened her mouth wide to show him that she was still holding onto his gooey load, then she swallowed it all.

"Mmm that was tasty John, I bet my mom loves to blow you and get such a wonderful treat."

John was nearly speechless, but managed to say, "Your mother hasn't let me cum in her mouth yet."

"That's too bad, she doesn't know what she's missing."

John watched as Kim stood up, her big tits bouncing. She then pulled her blue jeans off reveling her black bikini panties.

John's jaw dropped as she pushed them down to expose her hairless slit.

"Do you like the shaved look John?"

"Fuck yes."

Kim parted her legs and with her right hand she slowly parted her pussy lips, showing off her inner pink flesh. She pushed her middle finger deep into her wet cunt, pumped it in and out several times, then pull her wet finger free and put it in her mouth.

"Mmm I taste so good John. I you want to eat my cunt before you fuck me. Come here."

Kim took John's hands in hers and lead him to the couch.

She sat down facing him and spread her legs wide.

"Eat me John. Eat my cunt and make me cream all over your tongue."

John was lost in Kim's spell and completely consumed with lust. Seeing her wet pink, hairless pussy spread wide for him, her sweet pussy juices dripping from her hole, her wonderful aroma wafting up to his nose.

John dipped his nose into her slit and breathed in deeply. Kim smelled so sexy. His tongue quickly followed, filling her hole with his first thrust. Kim moaned loudly and pushed her hips forward pressing her smooth cunt across his face. John licked and sucked on her pussy lips, then moved to her clit. Sucking and licking it until Kim began to scream and clutch his head pushing her cunt tight to his face and riding his mouth to orgasm.

After Kim's powerful orgasm subsided she pulled him up to her and kissed him deeply, he tongue pushing into his mouth. As they kissed John felt Kim's hand on his cock and sensed that she was guiding it to her fuck hole. Kim pushed John's cock into her wet slit, and with a thrust the head of John's cock invaded her hole. John pushed forward and felt resistance.

Kim moaned loudly. "Ohhh John, fuck me fuck me hard."

John pushed his hips forward again. The head of his big cock was stretching Kim hole slightly yet not yielding completely to him.

"Fuck your tight," John said into her ear.

"You like it tight don't you John?"

"Ohh fuck yes."

"Then give it to me John, fuck my tight little cunt. Push hard, fill me with your big tool."

John pushed hard again and slowly the shaft of his long, thick cock tasted Kim's tight wet cunt flesh.

With his cock deep inside her, pressing against her cervix Kim climaxed. She moaned and thrust her hips up to meet his big cock and to feed her hungry pussy every inch of his nine inch cock.

John fucked her hard, ramming her cunt with his manhood. Kim had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. He looked down to see his long cock sliding in and out of her sweet hairless box. The slight of this alone was enough to trigger his own orgasm. His loud grunting signaled to Kim that he was now spraying her cervix with cum.

She screamed out, "Yes John flood my cunt with your cum.

Fill my fuck hole with your seed. Drown my cunt with your cum."

John fucked into Kim's cunt for several more minutes until his cock began to lose its hardness. He pulled his cum stained cock from her pussy and Kim was quick to move to his lap and suck his shaft clean. Licking off all the cunt flavored cock cream.

She then stood up and said, "Hold your hand under my pussy."

John did so not knowing what she was up to.

Kim pulled her fuck lips apart and squatted down on the palm of his hand. John felt his sticky hot sperm dripping out of her pussy and pooling in the middle of his hand. She helped speed up the process by finger fucking herself. Once her cunt had emptied into John's hand, she brought it to her lips and began to suck it into her mouth.

John watched as Kim licked his palm clean, drinking all of his cum.

"You really like eating my cum don't you?"

"Did I forget to tell you that I'm a cum slut John?"

"Yes you did."

"I'm a cum slut John."

They both laughed. Kim pulled John toward the master bedroom.

"Come on John, I have more need of your cock and your cum."

John smiled, he just hoped he could keep up with the little nymphomaniac.

Kim crawled onto the bed, rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. She opened up her hairless cunt to him, pulling her wet pink lips wide and showing off her deep pink inner walls. She slowly started to finger fuck herself, twisting and turning two fingers around in her wet cunt, then bring them to her mouth to lick them clean. The show was making John hard again. He hadn't been this turned on for years. Kim rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up on her knees.

"Get behind me John, I want you to fuck my ass."

"Really?" John said loudly. He couldn't believe it. He had always wanted to try anal sex, but had never found a woman that would let him.

John grabbed Kim's shapely hips and pulled his hard cock toward her ass. Kim grabbed the shaft of his cock and aimed it at her pussy first.

"Get you cock nice and wet with my cunt juices first John, then take my ass."

John greased his cock up in Kim's cunt, then pulled it out and pushed it into Kim's ass. Kim rocked her hips back on him, fucking herself madly on his long, fat cock.

John fucked her hard and fast, ramming his tool deep into her ass. He fucked her for 10 minutes before the pressure was too much and he felt he was about to erupt.

Kim instinctively knew John was about to cum and pulled forward quickly. John fat cock popped free of her ass and Kim quickly rolled over and brought her face close to his throbbing cock.

"Cum on my face John. Gush your cock cream all over my face."

"Oh fuck!" John cried and began to ejaculate a dozen heavy, thick white loads of cum across Kim's sexy face. His gooey wads landing on her forehead, over her nose, across her cheeks and chin. Two wads had landed in her mouth and she was rolling her tongue around in it. She then grabbed his cock and started to rub the head of his penis over her face, spreading his thick white cum back and forth over her cheeks and lips as it spurted wildly.

Kim used the head of John's cock to push all his sticky jism off her cheeks and into her mouth. She then spread wide again and ordered John down between her legs.

"Eat me out again John, eat my cunt until I squirt in your mouth."

John happily did as ordered. The view of Kim's pussy was a slice of heaven.

As John licked and sucked at Kim's wet fuck hole, Kim used her fingers to clean the rest of John's cum off her face and into her mouth.

Kim sucked and fucked John several more times that night, using him to get herself off a dozen more times. John was more then happy to be Kim's fuck toy for the weekend. It wasn't until the next morning when he woke in Kim's arms that John thought about Carol.

"What am I doing?" he said aloud.

Kim turned to face him. "You're fulfilling my fuck fantasies."

"But your mother..." he paused, "Carol's going to kill me if she finds out."

"Then you best be a good boy and keep my cunt happily fucked and my belly full of cum so I don't tell her."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.