College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein Janey, on the pill, becomes a horny lay and I catch her fucking and sucking a much older man. Our romance ends.

It was a good guess. In fact we waited through five stressful weeks before Janey's period arrived. We were loosely planning a wedding that neither of us wanted when she called from the place in the country where she taught school to give me the good news.

Janey came to visit me the next weekend and this time there was no hesitation about me sharing her room, albeit on the sly. And there was one more piece of great news. She was taking a birth control pill and was confident that we would have no more fear and stress such as we'd endured after our last fuck.

On the 'pill' Janey was a changed person. That weekend she wore me out... she seemed insatiable, like she was making up for the years she'd stayed virgin because of fear of pregnancy. By the time she went back on Sunday night, I was relieved.

Eileen had returned to start her sophomore year but out of respect for my relationship with Janey and their friendship she was reluctant to carry on where we'd left off in the summer. And she had a boyfriend. From what I saw of him, he was a happy guy who was getting what all college guys want, lots of tail.

Janey was boarding with her mother's younger sister, a woman of thirty something and her artsy husband. I visited on two weekends and liked the place except for the squeaky bedsprings on Janey's bed.

"It's OK Joe. I know they don't mind if we make love. They know we're going to get married."

If that was the case, it was OK with me although I was a bit embarrassed at breakfast in the knowledge that they must have heard the squeaky springs and knew what it meant. They however seemed not to notice.

I also got the feeling that Janey's Aunt; Doreen would not have slapped me if I'd put a feel on her humungous tits. But I didn't. They were truly magnificent as far as I could see. Her brassiere must have been truly magnificent also since it held a pair of multi-D boobs out and high. And Doreen knew I couldn't keep my eyes off them. But Janey was her niece so she was out of bounds.

It was my weekend to visit her and Friday was a school holiday but not a college holiday. I had only two classes and one was cancelled so I decided to surprise Janey by taking an extra day. I arrived at the house in early afternoon and Doreen met me at the door.

"Can you come back later, Joe. Janey had some work or something so she's not home yet."

Is she at school?"

"No, I don't think so. She had a meeting with her school principal. But she'll be back in about two hours."

I was puzzled. Doreen was acting very strange. Why hadn't she asked me in, at least? "Can I get a glass of water?"

"Uh... sure... I guess so," and she opened the screen door and let me in. I got the water and waited for her to ask me to sit but she didn't. And then I heard it. Squeaking springs. Bedsprings. Janey's bedsprings. Somebody was fucking on the bed. I started for the door to the living room that led to Janey's bedroom.

"No Joe. I don't think you want to go there."

"Why? What's going on?"

"I don't think you want to know, Joe."

"Damn it Doreen, I do want to know. If somebody else is fucking Janey I have a right to know about it."

"Please Joe, wait. Have a drink with me before you do anything."

"No dammit. I have to see what's going on."

Doreen held my arm, "Don't do anything rash... see what's going on and then talk to me. We'll have that drink."

I walked on shaky legs through the small living room to the bedroom that the noise was coming from. I could hear voices by then, hard breathing and words, some male but mostly female and I knew the voice.

"Fuck me Mr. McLean... harder... want your wonderful, big cock," I heard as I peeked through the slightly ajar bedroom door. What I saw would have been in other circumstances, salacious. It was my girlfriend, the woman I was planning to marry and she was naked with her legs raised and another man's cock ploughing that juicy furrow I'd initiated only a few weeks ago.

"Fuck me harder sir... make me cum... wanta feel you pump your hot sperm up into my hungry cunt... fuck me... fuck your best teacher, sir! Fuck me with your wonderful, big cock!"

The sight of my fiancée behaving like... talking like a whore made me mad. She'd never used those words when I'd fucked her. But even though I was angry and hurt and sad I was getting an erection. My girlfriend looked incredibly sexy with a cock pumping in and out of her cunt. Her hips were rocking in rhythm with his thrusts and her big tits were flopping loosely. She was biting her fat, lower lip which gave her an especially sexy and wanton look. Then, as her lover began to pump faster he pulled out too much and his plundering tool came completely out of Janey's twat. It was huge! Even longer and thicker than my own ample equipment.

The man turned toward the door with lust-glazed eyes... and I saw him. He was grey haired and looked like he was at least fifty years old.

"Yeah baby... take it... I'm going to fill that tight cunt of yours and fuck you so hard you'll have to miss school," he grunted. "You're built for this baby."

I could feel the horns of cuckoldry sprouting from my head but before I had time to think about how to handle things Doreen was tugging on my arm. I turned to see her standing beside me completely naked.

"C'mon Joe... come have a drink with me... or something else if you'd prefer."

I turned to see Doreen with a glass in her hand and not a stitch of clothing on. And her naked tits were every bit as big as I thought they'd be. They were big, round and heavy and although they sagged somewhat, the nipples pointed out and up and for a tit man like I am, they just added to the erection that Janey's cheating had perversely created.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.