College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 14: Objective Attained

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Objective Attained - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein I finally trick Janey into allowing me to deflower her.

The rest of my summer school was totally unsatisfying as far a sex is concerned so, when Janey's summer job ended I was frustrated, lonely and horny as a thirteen year old male. I met her flight and I had booked two rooms for us in a city hotel. One of those rooms would not be a sleeping room or so I hoped.

"Nobody knows we're staying here together do they?"

We'd had a fine dinner complete with aperitif, wine and liqueur as I counted on alcohol loosening Janey's inhibitions. A suck or an assfuck would be acceptable and since she'd done both before she might agree but I was obsessed with getting her cherry and was determined to make a serious effort to do so tonight.

"Mmmm Janey, I love you," I said softly as I broke off a long, tongue-tangling kiss. "You're lovely and I've missed you so very much." We were sitting on the edge of the bed in her room.

"Hah. Didn't the little fat girl help you miss me less?"

"What do you mean darling," I mumbled. What did she know? How had she found out? Had Eileen told her somehow? "She's a very nice girl who is suffering because of her weight. I tried to help her self esteem. That's all."

"Well I heard that some of that help was of the greenhouse variety." Janey sounded more sad than mad and when I slipped my hand under her sweater she didn't immediately try to stop me.

"I don't know what you heard but we became good friends... platonic friends... and I could hardly wait for you to get back." My hand was at her back, unsnapping her bra and then I pushed her back, raised her sweater and began to kiss her breasts. The nipples already jutted out thickly indicating some degree of arousal and when I reached under her skirt to slide my hand up between her thighs she closed them.

"Hanh... no Joe... don't get ideas. It was Eileen who wrote me. But she says you're a nice guy... sort of what you're telling me. No Joe!"

Janey's stronger objection resulted when the fingers of my thigh-trapped hand wormed their way under the leg of her panties. Although she said no I had further evidence of her arousal for her cuntlips were wet and slippery.

"Please darling... please. I didn't try with Eileen because I love you... but darling, I hurt. I need you so much."

"But Joe... not until we're married," she said in a half whimper but her legs relaxed and spread apart. "I can use my hand."

"Oh darling... that's not enough... I can use my hand too... I want it to be you." I was sucking and nibbling on her breasts and my hand now had unfettered access to her cunt under her panties. I opened her skirt and she raised her hips to allow me to remove skirt and panties.

"Joe... oohhh Joe... what are you doing," she whined as I slid off the bed and knelt between her thighs, lifting her legs so that they dangled over my shoulders.

"I'm going to kiss your sweet pussy, darling." And I buried my face in its wet softness. I found her erect clitoris with my tongue and as I thrummed her cum-trigger I pushed my chin into the seemingly bottomless softness below. Was I going to get my cock into that juicy passage? Would I reach bottom if I got into her?

I had my hands under her firm asscheeks, conscious of the difference between Janey's firmness and Eileen's yielding softness. My fingers slipped into the valley between her assmelons and found the tiny, crinkled aperture that I'd fucked when we last were together. It was wet and slippery from the mix of her juices and my saliva that trickled down from her swollen vulva. Last time I'd seen the orifice it had been a yawning, black cavern with a puddle of gism drooling from it. I felt her hips tense and she pushed her sloppy wet cunt up into my face when my finger popped past her anal sphincter.

"Joe... oh Joe... please... please," Janey whimpered. I don't know if she thought she should make me stop or it was just hunger for orgasm but it really didn't matter. I finger-fucked her asshole and alternately sucked her clit and tongue-fucked her vagina and I sensed that she was getting close to climax.

"Hanh, hanh, hanh, hanh," she panted in staccato tempo and her hips began to writhe. Her hands were suddenly on my head, pulling me closer, mashing my face against the soft pulpiness of her pussy. I felt the lips pulsate and I felt a sudden contraction of her anus on my finger.

"Jooooo... oohhhh Jooooo," my girlfriend wailed, "Oohhhhh darrrrlinnngg." Her thighs locked on my head and her hips bucked and spiraled for endless seconds before her legs fell away from my ears and she slumped back quivering on the bed.

I moved up beside her and kissed her mouth with my juice-slick lips, rubbing my wet face on hers as she lay there, her breasts still heaving from her climax.

"Did you like that darling?"

"Oh Joe. You know I did. But we have to be careful... not to get too carried away."

"Come take a shower with me sweetheart. Please?"

"Will you promise to be good?" She had a cute smile when she asked.

"The best," and my smile was intended to point out the mixed meaning of 'good'.

Janey let me finish undressing her. Was that a good sign? And when I undressed and my cock was revealed in its sizeable rigidity, I saw her looking at it although she was shyly trying to pretend she wasn't looking. Another good sign?

"You're lovely, Janey," I cooed as I soaped her shapely body. "You're beautiful and you have a body to die for." I gently stroked her soapy boobs, her flaring hips and the valley of her lush ass.

"Not as big as Eileen's, though... my breasts." Definitely Janey had some suspicions about my relationship with Eileen. What exactly had Eileen told her?

"Not as big in most places... and that's a good thing." I had a finger in her asshole again and was soaping her pussy. "Wash me dear... wash my cock," and I urged her hand down to my groin.

"Oh Joe... you said you'd be good," but she stretched her fingers as far as they would reach around my thick staff.

"We're being good darling. We're not doing anything we haven't done before." I took the shower head from its holder and rinsed the soap from our bodies. Then I adjusted it to a pulsating stream and directed it at Janey's pussy.

"Joe? What're you doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing, Janey," I said as she spread her legs and thrust her pelvis forward to take the teasing, pulsing hot water directly on her cunt. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Uh... yeah... maybe," and I sensed that she was now more than a little aroused. But I wasn't going to bring her off again... not right now, anyway.

"Let's go back to the bed... I'll towel you off," and I shut off the shower and with a big, soft towel I dried her thoroughly. Clean and naked we got under the sheet and, lying on our sides and facing each other, we kissed.

"How often did you masturbate this summer, darling," I asked as I slipped my hand between her thighs and cupped her lightly furred pussy.

"I... I... oh Joe... it's embarrassing."

"Does that mean you never did or you did it a lot?" I got my other hand on her breast as I urged her onto her back.

"Uh... a lot, I guess?"

"Is that once a week? Once a day? More often?"

"Mmmm," she moaned as my finger sluiced up and down in the wet, slippery crevice of her swollen cunt. "Like that, I guess... maybe once a day... at bedtime. Did you do it?"

"Yeah." What would she say if I told her that instead of masturbating I fucked her fat friend every way possible? "What do you imagine when you masturbate, dear?"

"Uh, I guess just that I'm with you?"

"What are we doing?"

"Uh... you know... the things we've done."

"Don't you imagine that my cock is in your cunt and we're fucking? That's what I pretend when I masturbate."

"Please Joe... don't make me tell you. Do you want me to... like... use my hands on you?"

"I want you to show me how you masturbate, darling," and I threw back the covers. "Please show me?" I took her far hand and placed it between her legs and her other hand I placed on my raging erection.

"Oh Joe, it's so embarrassing. I'm ashamed," but I saw her fingers dip into her honeypot and her other hand squeezed and began to stroke my tool.

"It's natural, Janey. Do you have a vibrator or something like that to fuck yourself with?"

"No... oh Joe... you're awful.

"But many girls do... I bet you knew that, didn't you? It's a lot better when someone or something makes the actual contact. Like, it's better when I do you that when you do yourself, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah... but?" I don't know what she meant to say after but because my fingers were on her cunt again and I was rubbing her clit and her cuntmouth and she was gasping.

Without losing finger contact with her cunt I carefully got up on my hands and knees and knelt between her legs. "I want to try another way darling... a way that I think will be better for both of us... but it's still safe."

"Joe! Oh no! What are you going to do?" I was lowering her hips and she could see my big, hard cock coming ever closer to her precious pussy.

"It's OK darling. You hold me... you'll be in control. Use my cock like you use your fingers... you'll like it... lots better than your fingers... or mine."

She reached out and took my throbbing tool in her hand and as I lowered my hips she guided it to her swollen twat. "No... easy... let me guide it," Janey whined when I kept pushing down.

"Sorry darling... I'll let you pull me down... oh yes... that's it," and I felt the heat of her cunt as my girlfriend directed the head of my cock to the upper part of her cuntal slit and against the little monk's hood that covered her clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.