College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Anal Acquiescence

Wherein I initiate Eileen's nether portal and then she rides me again.

On Saturday I went to visit my parents for the weekend and during the week was a repeat of the previous week. Friday was also a repeat but with fewer preambles. We went to the greenhouse as darkness set in and on the sofa we began with our grain alcohol and tonic highballs.

"You're corrupting me, you know."

"What do you mean, Eileen?"

"I mean you're plying me with alcohol and I'm underage for drinking. You've had your way with me... in more than one way. I'm not an innocent, young virgin any more. And the worst thing you've done is make me want to be abused the way you do."

As she spoke my hand worked its way up under the kilt she wore that night and discovered that Eileen, like Scots, was natural. She wore no panties. I discovered also when my fingers fondled her fat cunt that she was already juicy, ready to be fucked.

"It's all your fault Eileen. It's because you're so beautiful... so sexy... so fuckable that I couldn't resist you. And you wanted me to have my way with you... or have my ways with you." As I rambled my fingers were busy undoing the waist of her kilt and the buttons of her blouse. She was braless as well as pantyless so by the time I was finishing my oral ramble I was removing her blouse and skirt and she was naked. "But I haven't finished with you Eileen. I got your mouth cherry and your cunt cherry but you have one more cherry that I'm going to pluck... tonight."

"Oh God Joe. Are you?" she asked as we sprawled together on the floor, "Are you going to do it in my bottom?"

"I'm not going to do it in your bottom dear. I'm going to fuck that beautiful big ass of yours," and as I said that I reached behind her, pushed my hand between her melonlike asscheeks and fingered her anus.

"You're awful, Joe. I don't know why Janey puts up with you. Is it because you've got a big cock?

"Is that why you put up with me?"

I was nestled spoon fashion against her voluptuous ass, one hand stroking her pendulous breasts, the other fingering her juicy cunt. Words were not required. I lifted her upper leg and angled my hips so that my erection was between her legs and pressing on her pussy.

"Are you going to fuck my cunt," Eileen asked as she guided my cock between her cuntlips. "Whah! What about hanh! My ass?" Her question was punctuated by her grunts as I drove my cock to her innermost depths and began to fuck her.

"I'm just lubricating my cock... oiling it so it will slide in easier."

"Mmmm... feels good Joe," she sighed as I began to fuck her cunt and reached around to squeeze and caress her fleshy breasts and belly. "Yeah Joe... like it when you fuck me and finger me at the same time." Eileen began pushing back at me, matching my rhythm and adding her own fingers to mine on her pussy.

"Damn, you're a fast learner Eileen. Are you sure you were a virgin for me?"

"Don't joke about that Joe. You know I was and it was important to me. Was it important to you?"

"Of course it was dear. It's a special feeling to be first... especially with a girl as lovely as you."

"I don't know whether to believe you or not Joe but when you have that big cock inside me I don't think straight. Was Janey a virgin?"

"Maybe... but if she was, she still is," and I put my arms around her middle and hauled her back at me hard.

"Hunnh!" she exclaimed as got another two inches into her. "How many other virgins have you had?"

"Get on your hands and knees Eileen. You're still partly a virgin."

"Hee hee, you're awful Joe," she giggled as I pulled out of her cunt and she rolled over on her belly and positioned herself as directed.

"You have a wonderful ass, dear. It's going to be a great cushion when I'm into it." As I spoke I guided my cock between her fat asscheeks and she looked back at me with obvious apprehension.

"Is it going to hurt? It looks too big to go in?"

"Bigger things have come out of there than I'm putting in," I said, plagiarizing a line from a classic porn movie. "It may hurt a bit at first... tell me if you want me to stop."

"Just rest your pretty head dear," I said softly as I pushed her shoulders down. "Keep that wonderful ass up like it is and it'll go in easy."

"Have you fucked Janey's ass? I bet you have but you're not going to tell meeeee."

Eileen's query ended on a fearful wail as the bulbous knob of my cock pushed on her sphincter and her ass retreated forward to escape. I grasped her hips and steadied her.

"Relax Eileen... hold still... unless you want me to stop?"

"Nah... no... don't stop... I'll hold still."

Eileen even bravely pushed her big ass back at me and her sphincter suddenly yielded as such muscles tend to do and the head of my cock was gripped with viselike tightness in the hot portal of her ass.

"Eeechh... Joe... hold it," she quavered. "It's hurting me."

"OK Eileen... if it makes you feel better it's hurting me too. Damn, you have a tight ass."

"Is that bad, Joe? I mean, do you like me? Like my ass?"

"Tight is always good in fucking, dear. So you're great. You have a tight cunt and a tight ass and your mouth is so good that tight doesn't count."

"It's OK... you can put more in," she said timidly. "Just do it slow."

I straightened up so I could look at our connection. Her anus was stretched open around the shaft of my cock and there was no sign of the pucker of an unfucked anus. I slowly pushed inward and savoured the heat of her rectal passage. Inch by thick inch I dilated the bowel tube and listened to the girl's sharp intakes of breath as I went deeper.

I leaned forward and reached under her to maul her big, pendulous breasts and finger her juicy twat.

"Am I gonna cum," she panted. "Are you going to make me cum like this?"

"Hope so baby," and I felt her push back harder. Her ass was so tight that I wondered ejaculate although I knew that my gism would force itself out no matter how tight she was. And even as we fucked the usual loosening of the anal passage became evident.

Joe... hanh... lover... hanh... think I'm hanh... gonna cum," the fat-assed girl panted and she sort of slumped forward. I was held comfortably on her melonlike buttocks as I began the short strokes of my own imminent climax.

"Yeah baby... cum... cum with me," I urged as I felt her clitoris sort of bulge as, like a little cock, it does with the onset of orgasm.

"Yunh... hunh... yunh... cumming... I'm cumming," Eileen gasped and she looked back at me, her face a mask of feral passion.

"Ohhh yeah," I groaned as I rammed into her writhing ass. "Oohhh baby... yeah," and the heat of my climax seemed to pervade all of me from my knees to my chest. I forced my hips between her huge buttocks and got as deep into her bowels as I could reach and just then her rectal tube contracted.

"Hanh hanh hanh," Eileen grunted from the force of my short, vicious strokes as I pumped my gism into her spasming asstube.

"Good Eileen... you're a sex machine," and I backed off somewhat to look again at our connection. Her ass had loosened but that was not visible at the entrance. What was visible was a dribble of white gism that had extruded from her tightly plugged anal channel. And as I looked lustfully at the lewd evidence of our sex act Eileen looked back with a pained expression.

"Joe? Oh God, Joe? What have you made me into? I'm like a whore."

"Don't say that Eileen," I consoled as she slumped forward and I lay comfortably on her huge, soft ass. "You're a lovely girl with normal urges. You're beautiful... lovely... and you're a wonderful fuck." My cock was numb but I managed a few thrusts into her as if to confirm what I'd just said. And this is the most comfortable ass I've ever been on... or in," and I sprawled heavily on her cushioning buttocks.

"I want to believe you, Joe. Maybe I would if you'd tell me about you and Janey."

"How... or why would that help?

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe then I'd believe that you trust me so then I can trust you? It would make a difference in how I feel about you... and about me. I don't have any curfew tonight so can I have another drink."

"Great. I hate to drink alone," and I poured two stiff ones. We were sitting on the floor or more precisely, my pseudo bed. We were also both naked but I had modestly draped my shirt over my limp and well serviced tool. Eileen on the other hand was sitting with her fat legs widespread and her bare pussy open to my gaze.

"See what you've done to me. I used to be shy and modest and you've made me into a brazen hussy. And look at my cunt. Before you got to me those lips were close together and cute. Now they're gaping open... you've stretched them with your big cock and I want another drink."

I drained my glass to catch up with her and poured stiff drinks for both of us. She was right. Her inner labia were visible and they gaped slightly and maybe they hadn't looked like that when she was a virgin.

"Thanks... I want to get drunk. I'll be your drunken whore. If you've made my cunt spread open like that I wonder what my asshole looks like. I wish we had a mirror. Do you want to fuck your whore some more... I bet when you fuck me you pretend that I'm Janey. Do you? Get me another drink."

Two more drinks and we were both drunk and that's when I lost discretion and finally talked to Eileen about Janey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.