College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Fabulous Fat Fuck

Wherein I mount Eileen's obese body and she gives me a hot ride.

We saw each other three evening the next week but our actions and conversations were those of platonic friends. Until Friday night.

"Are you going to take me to the greenhouse tonight?"

"Would you like to go there?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic? Of course I'd like to go there. I need to find out what stuff you're going to teach me next."

"I'm going to get you drunk and ravish you," I whispered with a smile. "I'll ply you with liquor and then take advantage of your drunken condition to despoil your virtue and commit unspeakable acts of depravity with you. So maybe you shouldn't come with me?"

"Hee hee," she giggled. "It's too late. You've already despoiled my virtue. And I want to find out what unspeakable acts of depravity you're going to commit. You've already made me suck that big cock of yours so that's not it.

"You're incredible Eileen. Beautiful, sexy and intelligent and you have a sense of humour. And you're a great cocksucker, too."

We made our way to the greenhouse and, as promised, I had alcohol again. This night though it was not gin. It was pure grain alcohol that I'd stolen from the laboratory but I had Tonic to mix it with. Obviously though I didn't need alcohol to soften up my new friend for seduation.

"I really want to know what you do with Janey. She's my friend too, you know."

"You know I can't tell you... she wouldn't like it any more than she'd like the fact that you and I have become such close friends."

"Hanh! I'm not sure how well you know her. She never says anything directly but she sort of hints at stuff. Like, before I found out for real I knew you had a big cock... but I didn't know how big a big cock really was. And I'm pretty sure that she's sucked it too. Did she?"

"C'mon Eileen. You can't imagine how sexy you are when you talk like that. But I can't tell you about me and Janey. All I can say is that what we've done together... you and me... is hugely more pleasurable than anything sexual I've done with Janey." That wasn't entirely true. Getting Janey to suck my cock had been intensely pleasurable but her edge over Eileen's fantastic performance was the triumph I felt when she reluctantly yielded to my lewd desire...

We entered the greenhouse and I mixed drinks and we sat together on the sofa. I tend to do things without talking about them but Eileen liked to talk first.

"What are you going to do to me tonight? Are you going to want me to get on you and fuck you so I have to do all the work?" She smiled as she said that, "or do you want me on my knees sucking your cock and being your total sex slave?" Her hand was on my thigh, working its way closer to my growing erection.

"Well dear... both things sound great... but I'd like to be on top of you... so you know that I'm the one in charge. I'm the boss. So get undressed and I'm going to fuck that superb body of yours."

"I thought you'd never ask... or order," Eileen said with a smile as she began to strip off her clothes." "Janey must have got pretty cold doing this in the winter."

I reached over and began mauling her boobs and her belly flesh while she continued to strip off her clothes. "Maybe it was too cold for this... but it would never be too cold with you baby. You'd heat up a coliseum, you're so hot."

"You get undressed too, Joe. I want to look at that weapon you use to assault and defile innocent, young girls." And as I pushed down my pants to release my semi-erect penis her hands were on it.

Soon we were both naked and lying side by side on my pseudo-bed, the bed I'd made originally to seduce Janey. Hadn't achieved that but it had sure worked with Eileen.

I pushed Eileen onto her back, which was easy since she had been lying on her side as we talked. I looked for a toehold because her big frame was going to be hard to stay atop of. I moved her a bit so I could use the sofa as my purchase and then mounted her legspread body.

"Oh Joe, she murmured as she reached down and held my cock. "If you hadn't had that huge cock in my cunt already I'd never believe I could take it."

"Are you afraid? Do you want me to stop?"

"Hah!! Do you want me to kill you? Fuck me Joe! Ram that big cock into me! You stole my innocence so now you have to pay. Fuck me!"

I needed no invitation. I took her by the shoulders and laid her on her back. She spread her thick legs wide and reached up to me as I mounted her oversized body. Her hand was already on my cock, guiding it in as if she'd been fucked many times instead of only the one time just a week ago.

"I'm glad your cock is big, Joe. Do all guys have big cocks?"

"No dear. Some are bigger than mine but many are smaller."

"Maybe I need a big cock like yours because I'm so fat," she said with a tinge of sadness.

"When you spread open like you are now baby, a smaller cock will give you all you need." But I wasn't at all sure of that. There was a lot of blubber to push through to get really close to her. Supporting my upper body away from hers and guided by her warm fingers I began to enter her steamy, wet twat. I looked down lewdly at the sight of her so recently virginal cuntmouth spreading to accommodate my size. Damn, this was sweet tail, I mused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.