College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 10: Obese Eileen Orally Obliges

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Obese Eileen Orally Obliges - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein obese Eileen succumbs to my honeyed blandishments and after receiving her first ever oral homage she learns to deepthroat.

I was not exactly looking forward to summer, at least not looking forward to any sexual satisfaction, not even of the handjob or oral type. I was staying there for summer school as I attempted to obtain enough credits to complete my degree in three years instead of four.

That evening I went as usual to the student run coffee shop where Janey and spent many evenings. It was almost vacant except for my sometimes fantasy partner the oversized young freshman, Eileen.

After I picked up a newspaper I went over to the table where she sat alone and asked, "May I join you?"

"Sure Joe. I'd love that. I bet you'd rather be sitting with Janey though, wouldn't you?"

She and Janey had become good friends during the year, partly because Janey thought that Eileen was too naïve for her own good, or so Janey told me and partly because Eileen's room was next to Janey's. As these thoughts flashed through my mind something else did too. Eileen's appeal was mostly my desire to find out what it would be like to fuck a really fat girl and Eileen was certainly that. But now, as I looked at her thick-lipped mouth I had a tremendous urge to fuck between those lips. But this was all idle musing. She was Janey's friend so even if she otherwise was available, which I doubted, I would be out of bounds for her. We spent the evening talking about political news from the newspaper.

The next night was a continuation of the first except that our discussion centered on religion and philosophy. And I continued to be libidinously fascinated by her pretty, ripe mouth. I walked with her back to her residence and wondered how she'd react if I led her to the dark corner where I'd often necked with and more recently, fingered Janey. Had Eileen ever been fingered?

The following night was Friday and finally our conversation got around to sex. Very gently and chastely but at least it was acknowledged

"I have to go on a diet," Eileen complained. "Nobody likes a fat girl... no guys anyway."

"That's not right Eileen... I mean that's not correct. Rubens the artist liked fat girls... and he's my favourite artist so I guess that means that I like fat girls. And I definitely like you. I have all kinds of warm dreams that involve you."

Eileen's face turned pink. "Hee hee," she giggled girlishly, "You're joking aren't you? I mean... like... you're Janey's guy and everything."

"I'm not joking Eileen. You're beautiful and sexy and desirable and I fantasize about you. Have ever since I first saw you."

Her face was now seriously red and she appeared quite flustered. But she definitely didn't look displeased. "But? Like? What do you mean... fantasize about me? What kind of fantasies?"

"Can't you guess? Do you ever have fantasies about guys? At night... like when you... you know what I mean."

"Uh... I don't know... I'm not sure... and I'm embarrassed to ask."

"Would you like a drink... a gin and tonic maybe?"

"Uh... sure... but where can we get one?"

"I have a place. Did Janey ever tell you about the greenhouse?"

"Yeah... she said you guys went there to get out of the cold."

"Well it's kind of my home away from home and I have the making for a drink there. What time do you have to be in tonight?"

"No limit tonight... Friday and Saturday nights are open... no limit."

"Let's go then," and I took her hand and led her to my lair. Maybe the no limits would go beyond just the hours to be out of residence.

"Mmmm... this tastes good and it makes me warm," the girl said as she sipped the strong drink I'd given her. "I never had a drink before you know. And I like it." With that she drained the glass and, smiling cutely asked, "Can I have just one more?"

"No problem." And as I mixed her another stiff libation my hopes soared and my sex-hungry organ swelled. I handed her the drink and again sat beside her on the sofa... but closer than before. Her fat thigh felt soft and warm pressed against mine and I put my arm around her shoulders and drew her upper body closer as well

"Uh Joe? What are you doing?" Her long hair had fallen so that it covered one eye and she looked at me out of the other with a serious expression on her face.

"I'm living one of my fantasies." I leaned over quickly and pressed my mouth to hers. She didn't back away so I caressed her lips with my tongue and when they didn't part I pushed between them. Her teeth blocked further entry so I licked the underside of her lips and as I did so her arms went around me and she hugged me. As I forced my tongue between her teeth I suspected that it was not resistance to the kiss but rather inexperience that made her appear reluctant. Perhaps, as Janey said, she was too naïve for her own good. And I was unprincipled enough that I was happy to take advantage of her naïveté.

Eileen was wearing a loose fitting sweater and loose pants with an elastic waist. I got my right hand under the sweater and encountered the harness that held her enormous, heavy breasts. I reached around behind her back to try to unhook the brassiere while my tongue tangled wetly with hers.

"Hanh hanh hanh," she panted, sounding like she was having a panic attack but I hoped her rapid breathing was for a different reason. I managed to unhook her bra with one hand and was rewarded with two huge naked fleshbags that flopped about under her loose sweater.

My left hand made its way under the elastic waistband of her pants and down over the soft fleshrolls of her belly to a scantily bushed mons. Keeping my mouth on hers I eased her down onto her back and tried to push my hand between her fat thighs.

"Joe... hanh hanh hanh... oh Joe... hanh hanh hanh," she panted like an old fashioned locomotive, "We shouldn't... can't."

"Please Eileen... let me look at you... let me see your beautiful body... please?"

"But... but what about Janey?"

"She doesn't have to know... let me see you... please," and as I begged I was already pulling her sweater off over her head and pushing her pants and panties down over her thighs

"We shouldn 't... hanh hanh hanh... I shouldn't," she wheezed even as she lifted her fat ass to allow me to take off her clothes. And then she was totally, completely naked as I helped her to a sitting position.

"My God Eileen... you're lovely... more beautiful than I you'd be," and as I praised her she sat there looking nervous while I mauled her fleshy opulence, her gigantic boobs, the fleshrolls of her belly and her massive hips and thighs. I slid off the sofa and knelt before her, pushing her knees apart and diving between her fat thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.