College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Non-Prayerful Kneeling

Wherein Janey kneels and we have our most intimate session to date...

Spring arrived and my romance with Janey, if it could be called such, didn't seem to get past the bud stage of a new leaf. We had hot necking sessions and she gave me an occasional handjob but she always had an excuse to avoid a 69 session. The only liberty of sorts beyond ordinary mutual masturbation that I was getting was a regular opportunity to finger-fuck her ass. That became almost as much a ritual as our sloppy kisses. And, if I couldn't overcome her fear of pregnancy and fuck her cunt, maybe I could fuck her asshole?

I wasn't quite a novice... I'd buggered a girl in high school at her suggestion and her reason was germane, it was safe as far as pregnancy was concerned.

The school year was nearing its end and Janey's graduation would be the culmination of her four years there. Was I going to get into her? I hoped that there'd be an opportunity on her grad night but I wasn't optimistic. And she was leaving for a summer job the next day. I was going nowhere. I had to take a summer school course.

The grad ceremony was somewhat boring. Janey's parents were there, of course, and we went to dinner with them the night before. The grad dinner was enjoyable and for a change, Janey drank. She was celebrating, I guess.

After dinner and some partying with friends Janey reluctantly went with me to the nearby hotel where I'd taken a room. We were going to be apart for four months and she agreed that we should make the most of our remaining time together. Maybe she didn't mean to make as much of it as we did but...

"Please darling... you know you can trust me," I said pleadingly as she resisted my attempt to take off her clothes. We were on the bed, the room lighted only by an irregularly flashing neon sign outside. I already had my pants off with my erection bulging out my undershorts. Janey's dress was hanging over the back of a chair and her brassiere was unfastened but still on and she was resisting my efforts to get her panties off.

"I know Joe but..." she half whimpered as I kissed the soft warmth of her breasts. I couldn't help but compare her respectable D Cup mounds with Debby's DD hooters but right then I had something else in mind.

"Please Joe," she whimpered as my lips began a slow traverse from her nipples to her diaphragm to her slightly convex belly. The 'please' was 'please stop', not please let me, but I ignored it.

"Joe... Oh God Joe... we can't," she sobbed when I nosed down her flimsy panties and to my delight; she raised her ass off the bed to let me peel them down over her full thighs and all the way to her ankle.

"Haannh!" Janey exclaimed when my tongue pushed at the top of her cuntal slit and her legs parted easily to my demands. It was a matter of only one or two minutes until my face was buried between her thighs and I was kneeling above her, my cock slowly fucking her mouth.

I would look around occasionally to savour the sexy sight of my girlfriend with her mouth straining to encompass the substantial girth of my member and I had difficulty in restraining my desire to push into her throat. That would take time and teaching but she was as capable of learning as Debby, wasn't she.

I was drooling saliva over her vulval area and my exploring fingers conformed that her ass crack was flooding with it. She bit me slightly when my finger popped past her anal sphincter but soon I had two fingers inside and I had a triple-fuck going, cock in and out of her mouth, tongue in and out of her cunt and fingers in and out of her ass. I had drunk too much so, although my erection was strong, there was the beneficial effect of dampening my libido. I could feel the pressure building in my balls but it wasn't yet critical.

The same wasn't true for Janey. She too had drunk too much but in her case the major effect was to reduce her inhibitions. Her lips and tongue were playing on my throbbing tool and her fingers were gently fondling my dangling testicles. She was breathing hard and I knew she was close to climax and I decided it was time to make my move.

Without taking my fingers from her ass I pulled my cock from her mouth, lifted my face from her juicy snatch and quickly rolled on top of her, my mouth covering hers.

"No Joe! Oh No! Please!" Jeney cried out fearfully as my cock nestled in the Vee of her widespread thighs. "You promised. You can't. Please stop."

Her words left no doubt that if I fucked her it would be against her will. Against her moral will. But the loose action of her legs and the receptive tilt of her pelvis told me that she wouldn't fight... that her lust was winning over her morals. But I needed to have her consent.

"Please Janey... please," I pleaded. I'll just put inside, that's all."

"No Joe... No... You won't be able to stop. Let me... my hand... my mouth. Please Joe?"

I still had my fingers in her asshole as I asked, "There darling... can we do it there," and I moved my fingers so she knew what I meant.

"But Joe? Is it? Can you? Will it hurt? Is it safe?"

"For sure darling. I'll be careful," I said softly as I rolled from her and urged her to roll over. "If it hurts you I'll stop," I added. "Please Janey? Let's do that?"

"How? What?" she whimpered as I urged her to a kneeling position. "What do you want me to do?"

Janey's compliance went well beyond what I expected as I murmured, "That's the way darling... up on your knees... yesss... rest your head on the pillow." She was in the perfect position for buggering and I removed my fingers from her ass.

On the bedside table I had surreptitiously placed a tube of KY in case we got to this stage. I reached over for it and squirted a generous dollop on my outthrust cock. I had likely loosened her enough with my fingers but I didn't want to hurt her. I smeared some of the excess lubricant over her nether orifice and saw the glint from the reflection of the flashing light outside the window.

I twirled one finger then two into her slippery anal rosette. Her ring of muscles quickly relaxed, signaling her readiness. Removing my fingers, I positioned my throbbing member at her winking orifice and pushed slowly. Janey's virgin ass resisted slightly at first. "Joe... ohh Joe. Don't hurt me," she whimpered but the opening relaxed from the steady pressure and the head of my cock entered her anus. Janey groaned, a low moan, and I paused to allow her sphincter muscles to loosen.

As her ring gave way, I pushed again, slipping almost half my shaft inside her. Then it seemed as if her anus sucked the rest of my shaft into her gripping tunnel. My balls pressed against her pussy as I was fully planted in her backdoor. I leaned forward, cupping her tits in my hands, mashing them up against her chest. Then I reached under her to finger her clit.I felt her relax and grabbed her hips and pulled her back, hard, while thrusting with my cock. I sank into her ass, all the way, my balls banging her cunt. I began fucking her butt, slowly, feeling it clamp down on me every time I moved inside her. Slowly and steadily, in and out, going ball deep with every stroke.

The pressure in my groin was huge and I knew I had to stop or I'd explode. I stayed motionless but then Janey moved back and forth on my cock. She built a rhythm that took the entire length of my cock. Her ass clamped my rod and drew it into her and when I reached under her I found that her fingers were busy massaging her honeypot.

"Are you close, darling? Are you going to cum?" My breathless request was greeted by an increase in the tempo as she began moving her ass faster and faster. I passed the point of no return and began the short strokes of male orgasm.

"Joe... hannh Joe," Janey wailed and I felt a contraction, a hot squeeze on my shaft as her movements became erratic and then she fell forward on her belly. I wriggled between her ass pillows as I emptied my seed into the dark, humid depths of her bowels.

"Thank you darling," I sighed a few minutes later when I rolled from the warm, cushioning comfort of her ass. "Are you OK?"

"Oh Joe... it scares me. Thank you for not... like... doing it. Making me pregnant. I couldn't have stopped you, you know."

"Did you like it this way?"

"Uh... yeah... did you?"

"It was wonderful Janey... not as good as you mouth and I'm sure not as good as... you know... but thank you."

We slept together... really slept. I still had not accomplished the goal of sleeping with her figuratively, the common euphemism for fucking her. I awoke at first light which, at that time of year was likely about six A.M. And I had a raging erection that was nestled in the warm clasp of Janey's large ass cheeks.

She was laying spoon-fashion with me and it would have been easy... or at least would have required little force, to knee her legs apart and direct my cock to her virgin cunt. It was still juicily wet from last night's action and my cock was still greasy from the KY. But I didn't take advantage of her. Not directly, anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.