College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 7: Debby's Deepthroat Demo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Debby's Deepthroat Demo - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein delightful drop-out Debby deepthroats me with consummate skill to a devastating orgasm.

There was a dance the next weekend so I didn't get to see Debby and I didn't get Janey to the greenhouse. But I'd clearly made progress with Janey. During our dark-corner necking sessions she let me finger her with no objection whatever and it was quite obvious that she looked forward to the pleasure. She also let me guide her hand to my cock and sometimes even initiated the contact.

On the following Friday I fingered Janey to a gasping orgasm but kept her from doing the same for me. "Just for you darling... I want you to think of nothing but your own satisfaction," I'd said although my reason was quite different. I had the car again and I was planning to get satisfaction from Debby.

Debby was closing up early when I arrived.

"Hah! You've come to visit your off-campus slut have you," she said with an appearance of bitterness.

I'd sent her flowers three days ago in hope that she would feel good about me it sounded like my ploy didn't succeed.

"Debby... you know that's not true," I whispered. "You know I really like you." Her gaze shifted from my face to my groin where the extent of my affection was demonstrated by a substantial and unmistakable bulge. Without another word she got into the car as I held the door open for her.

"You believe me don't you," I asked as I leaned close and planted a chaste kiss on her soft lips.

"Oh Joe, I guess I do. The flowers were lovely. Maybe you do care and I'm not just a release from Janey's teasing. She does tease you, doesn't she?"

"Not really, Deb. She doesn't rate with you in appeal," and I moved closer and we were suddenly engaged in a wet, tongue-tangling kiss.

"We'd better get away from here Joe; I need to talk to you."

I had a sinking feeling in my gut. Was she going to say she was pregnant?

"Shall we go to the greenhouse?"

"Mmm... Yeah... let's go there," and I couldn't read the expression on her face.

My necking session with Janey had me well primed but my desire had been considerably dampened by Debby's serious mien. Nonetheless I couldn't keep my hands off her magnificent breasts and as soon as we were in the greenhouse lounge I had her brassiere opened and her big, floppy tits naked to my kisses.

"Stop Joe," she said with a bit of a giggle. "You gotta stop. We have to talk."

I pulled her short body down to sit beside me on the sofa but I had both my hands on the fleshy opulence of her tits. "OK darling, I'm listening."

"Hee hee... you're awful. But I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?"

"The bad news, I guess." Was this when she was going to tell me that I was in trouble because she was in trouble?

"The bad news is that you can't make love to me tonight."

"But Debby? Why?" I rubbed my palms over the rubbery projections of her large, erect nipples.

"You can't because of the good news. The good news is that I'm not pregnant... I got my period... and that's why you can't like do it tonight."

"Hmmm... I guess that's better than the alternative. But I'd started planning our wedding," I said with a smile.

"Oh Joe... you're sweet. I think the flowers brought it on... my period, that is. I started to cry when I got them and I knew for sure that you were the best thing that's ever happened to me."

We kissed while I pulled her sweater off over her head to bare her breasts. I gently mauled the marvellous fleshbags and her hands got busy with the closure of my jeans.

"Would you like me to... to kiss you, Joe? I mean, down there?"

"Oh darling... would you?" I opened my pants and worked pants and undershorts down over my hips so that my erection was standing out nakedly from my groin. Then I pulled her sweater off so that her big tits were floppily naked to my gaze and touch.

I kissed her again, our tongues dancing first in her mouth, then in mine while my hands continued to feast on her malleable mammaries. Debby had both hands on my cock, holding it loosely and stroking it slowly.

"Tell me how," Debby said timidly as she slid from the sofa to kneel between my knees, "I've never done this before." She looked up at me with her big, dark eyes as she brushed her hair back from her eyes and bent close. Thenshe placed the knob of my cock against her slightly projecting tongue and at that moment I believed her. She kissed the outer skin and uttered a faint whimper.

"Oh God, darling... I want to feel those beautiful lips wrapped around me." I made a sound deep in my throat and my fingers pressed her temples. She touched her tongue to my ultra-sensitive foreskin and I stopped breathing. She pushed on inside, swathing the head of my cock with her spit and sanding it with fluttery movements.

I'd only been semi-erect but almost immediately my whole shaft began to lengthen more, thicken. As my organ grew against her nearly closed lips the head began to emerge slowly from its protective covering. With her fingers circling the loose skin, Debby skinned it back. At that moment I knew she'd done this before. Her lips wetly brushed the lobes under the tip of my cock and I shivered and began to lovingly rub her head.

"Ohhh Joe... I like this! I hope I'm doing it right!" She wet her bottom lip until the spit was leaking down her chin and then eased it under head of my cock. I gave a grunt as her movement forward pushed his foreskin even further back. Her upper lip naturally fit over the top of my ridged crown. Her tongue was flicking like that of a snake. She let it flick out further until it was teasing the tiny slitted opening.

"Ahhhhhh!" I gasped as Debby brought her head gently forward. My cocktip slid over her lips, over her bottom teeth and into the hot trough she'd formed with her tongue. She kept pushing her mouth over me, letting my cock penetrate halfway into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she cooed, "Nhhhhmmmm!" She curled her fingers into my ass cheeks to hold on as she continued to move her mouth forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.