College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 5: Oral Ecstacy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Oral Ecstacy - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein Janey's reluctantly allows me to eat her again and with virginal naiveté believes my promise not to and go off in her mouth.

You might expect that after Debby provided a release for my lust I would be less desirous of seducing Janey. Such was not the case. In fact if anything the easy conquest of the cute high school drop-out exacerbated my lewd desire to plunder my reluctant girlfriend's virtue.

It might also be expected that after having being eaten, Janey would be more receptive to my advances. And that in fact was the case.

It was the middle of the week after I fucked Debby that I next went out with Janey. As we sat in the student hangout I studied her face and figure and dreamed of having her thick, red lips wrapped around my cock. I also tried to imagine how she'd be when I had my cock all the way inside her hot cunt. Would she lie there like a corpse or would she move that lovely ass up and down and give me a real ride. But I was developing resentment after months of goody-goody girl refusal to fuck me. Why did she think she was any better than Debby? Of course she didn't know Debby and maybe didn't know any other Debby's but I still felt that she'd look down her nose at her. How would she react if I showed less interest in sex with her? Maybe it was time to find out.

That night I took Janey back to Residence without the usual necking detour in a dark corner. And on Friday night I did the same thing. Saturday was some kind of annual dance so naturally we went. Again though I was the perfect gentleman and after the dance I took Janey back to Residence with only a perfunctory kiss. As we parted I thought I could see a look of concern in her eyes. Was I making progress?

I waited longer than usual to get together again with Janey. It was Wednesday evening and once more we sat and drank coffee until it was almost time for her to return to residence. That night as we kissed in a dark corner I couldn't help but notice how she pushed her belly at my erection and writhed against it but I didn't try to take any liberties.

Finally, on Friday evening, Janey overcame her natural reticence and asked, "Don't you still have a key to the greenhouse?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Uh... why don't we... you know... go there any more?"

"I guess... like... I want you so much darling. I want to be closer to you. Like the last time when I kissed your... made love to you with my tongue."

"Oh darling... I can't let you do more than that. You know that. I'd die if I got pregnant."

"I know that sweetheart. But there are other ways... I mean other than your hand."

"Oh Joe? I think I know what you mean but I couldn't. Not that."

"That's all right Janey. I understand. But you have to understand how I feel too."

Just then the bell rang signifying that she was due inside so we parted with the greenhouse question unresolved.

The next evening we went to an early movie and afterwards there was still considerable time before Janey's curfew. As we walked slowly along a dark, quiet campus road she stopped and turned to me.

"If we go to the greenhouse will you promise to be good? I mean promise you won't try to... to take advantage of me?"

"I'd like to promise darling but?" and I immediately led her across the lawn in the direction of the greenhouse. "But what are the limits?"

"You know Joe. You know what I'm afraid of."

"Yeah, I guess so. But... is that all?"

She didn't answer but she didn't try to change direction either. How far was she going to go? My cock started to swell in anticipation of her hand or maybe even her mouth.

It was awkward when we arrived at the greenhouse. In anticipation of getting Janey there again I had made some changes designed to get her horizontal. The sofa, protected by a plastic sheet, was covered with boxes containing small plants for transplanting. On the floor beside the sofa was a large foam pad and my open sleeping bag.

"Oh Janey. I forgot. We had a thermostat problem last week so I had to sleep here and run the furnace manually. The new plants were put there because the main part of the greenhouse is too cool for them." I could see that she wasn't sure whether to believe my outright lies or not but then she was in my arms and we were kissing. Sloppy, wet, tongue-tangling kisses.

Janey ground her belly against my erection and made no protest when my hands moved under her sweater and unsnapped her brassiere. Her nipples were hard and although her breasts were small in comparison with Debby's heavy boobs they were still a handful.

"Please Joe... don't make me fight you," my conflicted girlfriend whimpered as we sank to our knees and then to horizontal on the sleeping bag. To my delight she was wearing a kilt-like skirt and I was sure I could get it open easily. Was that why she'd worn it?

"Mmmm... you're wonderful," I murmured as I eased her sweater up and bared her breasts. She pushed weakly at my head when I nuzzled the soft mounds and nibbled her rubbery nipples.

"Hanh... Joe? You can't. You shouldn't," Janey protested but she was not really trying to push me away any more. She lay back compliantly as my mouth alternated between her tits and her own mouth while surreptitiously I unfastened the clasp of her skirt in preparation for opening it.

When I took her wrist in my hand and guided it to my groin Janey was more than acquiescent. With no more encouragement than my moving of her hand closer she worked it under the already loosened waist of my jeans and with the familiarity gained from several handjobs she grasped my throbbing tool. Cautiously I pushed down my jeans and undershorts so that she had unfettered access to my cock while I tongue-fucked her mouth.

Janey's breathing became shallow and quick, and I could feel her heart beating rapidly as I continued to alternately nibble her nipples and tongue-fuck her mouth. "Oh Joe," she mumbled, "Oohhhh," and I had to sandwich her cock-holding hand between our bodies to stop her smooth jacking and prevent a premature ejaculation.

"No more Joe," she gasped but her words were lost in a low moan, and I glanced up to see her eyelids flutter. I let my left hand drift down to open her skirt never moving enough to cause my mouth to break contact with her breasts and mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.