College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 3: Evening Snacking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Evening Snacking - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein I get access to a comfortable lair and am able to taste Janey's sweet pussy.

For the rest of January and half of February I had to settle for handjobs once or twice a weekend but the pleasure was diminished by the discomfort of standing in a comer in wintry weather. And then I had a lucky break.

I was taking first year biology for no special reason and became friends with the senior who directed our labs. He also did the daily watering of the plants in the greenhouse but as spring approached he became concerned about his academic progress and, to give him more time to study, he offered me the job of taking care of the greenhouse. I needed the extra cash so I accepted with alacrity.

My new job had a fringe benefit that I had not counted on. It was a key to the greenhouse which was pleasantly warm even during our winter weather. And not only was it warm but it also had a small lounge where the department staff came to have coffee and botany discussions. A small lounge equipped with a comfortable sofa and a few chairs. The chairs didn't matter but the chance of maybe getting Janey there in a warm room with a sofa gave me great ideas. And fortunately when I broached a visit when we were out the next night she agreed without hesitation.

It was warm and humid and dark on Friday evening as we settled down on the sofa. It was our second visit but the first had been uneventful because it was that time of month for her. This night however was a week later and I was quite sure there was no red flag, figuratively speaking.

"You're lovely Janey," I murmured as I nuzzled her neck and began unbuttoning the front of her blouse. Her full, heavy breasts were bra-less and accessible as they had usually been since that momentous hand job by the big tree.

Janey was certainly not frigid. She returned my kisses hotly and wetly and soon my mouth was on her breasts and I was tonguing her thick, rubbery nipples. I got a hand on her thighs and for a moment she held my wrist, preventing me from reaching my target at the juncture of her thighs.

"Please Janey... please," I begged, "You know it's all right." She released my wrist and my fingers traced a path slowly and gently along the silken flesh of her inner thigh. I was heartened by the gradual spreading of her legs and when I tugged at her flimsy panties she raised her bottom to allow me to pull them down.

My mouth alternated between her soft, slack lips and her hard-nippled breasts while my fingers sluiced in the sodden fleshy crevice of her cunt. Finally I had my thumb on her clit, my index finger one joint deep in her cunt and, although it was a bit of a stretch across the narrow, dividing partition, my middle finger was two joints deep inside her hot, tight asshole.

I knew that Janey was getting hot when her hand moved awkwardly to my groin and grasped my hardness through my pants. "Oh Joe... hanh," she panted as she wormed her hand under the elastic waist of my sweatpants and grasped my rock-hard tool. "Hanh are you? Hanh? Are you gonna hanh... you know... hanh... cum?"

Her clitoris had that little extra size and hardness of imminent orgasm and the way Janey was panting told me too that she was ready to cum. It was the moment I'd been planning for even since I got the key to the greenhouse. (Or one of the moments, anyway.)

Quickly and without a word I slid off the sofa to my knees and I shouldered her legs apart. Using my finger in her rectum as a lever I pulled her hips forward as I dove quickly under the bit of skirt hem that still protected her modesty and mashed my face against her sloppy, pulpy pussy-pudding.

"No Joe! Ohhh Nooo!" she cried out and she squirmed to move away from my marauding mouth. I placed my forearm across her belly and pinned her in place while my tongue found and thrummed her swollen clit. "Please... hanh... you cahhnntt," she wailed but even as she protested I could feel her struggles lessen. I had timed my assault perfectly and I felt the beginning of her climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.