College Education - Cover

College Education

Copyright© 2006 by DOM

Chapter 2: Handjob Heaven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Handjob Heaven - Jim is a mature college freshman who undertakes to seduce Janey, a senior. He advances one base at a time until he finally scores. His path to success has satisfying diversions with busty, young Debby and obese Eileen and, devirginated and on the pill, Janey has her own diversion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Wherein I finally persuade Janey to let me finger her to climax and I get a finger into her nether orifice.

Next day there were tearful recriminations and vows (from her) that it would never happen again. I didn't push for a repeat session right away but a week or so after that we had an unseasonably warm spell of weather and on Friday evening we went to the small park adjacent to the college.

As we walked hand in hand in the pleasant evening air I shifted my hand onto her shoulders and hugged her calmly. She too placed an arm around my waist. Her breast just slightly touched me as we walked along side by side and I felt my lips quiver at the mere thought of kissing her again. The path we had taken led us to a brook flowing through the rocks. I guided her towards a large tree and I could now sense an apprehension in her. I knew I would have to go slowly but I hoped that the supposed aphrodisiac of spring like air would assist me. I positioned her so that she would have the support of the tree and I stood in front of her. Her head tilted down, eyes closed and her magnificent breasts heaving up and down in pace with her heavy breathing. I could feel my heart popping out as I slowly removed her hair-band and gently began to stroke her hair.

No words were spoken. I held her face in both my hands and turned it up towards me. Her eyes were still closed as her lips parted and her hands came to rest on my hips as I bent down and kissed her honey sweet lips. They were moist, soft, and tender. Her hands soon grabbed me from behind in tight embrace reminiscent of the passion she had shown the night we masturbated each other. My cock jumped in anticipation of having her holding it again.

I lifted up my head and looked at her but she quickly hid her face on my shoulder, her eyes evading my every glance. I held her from her back and tightened my grip on her, crushing her big breasts hard on my chest. I could hear a soft sigh from inside her. I stroked her hair for a few moments; quite aware of our delicate situation. I suspected she wanted me to feel her intimately but was afraid of what it might lead to. I didn't want to scare her but I hoped for what it might lead to. I moved her away from me and again placed my lips on hers. This time it was a real passionate one. I could now feel her tongue with mine, her hands slowly rising from my back to my head, her fingers running through my hair. I was moving my hands all over her back. My hands moved down to her waist and as I grabbed her buttocks, her grip tightened on me. I slowly moved my hand to her front sliding over her wide hips, up her belly and then I cupped a heavy, hard-nippled breast. I had a surge of optimism as I felt her body sag, going weak in the legs.

I supported her from her back as I pushed her brassiere up and began to gently maul her breasts. She broke free of my lips and began to push me away from her.

"No Joe! Hanh. No," she gasped as I quickly held her hand and pulled her towards me, holding her tight and kissing her fervently. With a soft whimper she submitted herself completely to me and again held me firmly.

"Oh darling, you're so warm... so beautiful," I crooned and she just stood there, her eyes gazing at me. I again gently began to stroke her hair and kissed her softly while my hands moved gently on her breasts, rubbing them softly. I reached for her nipple and soon my fingers were caressing it. It was large and turgid, betraying her arousal as she now began to moan and move her head feverishly. I kissed her on her lips and then my tongue for the first time moved down her neck, onto her breast grabbing her nipple in my mouth. I began to suck it slowly at first and then gently increasing it as her sexuality began to rise at her peak. I sucked it hard until it was swollen red. Janey was panting like a bitch on heat, her pelvis thrusting at my dick and I wondered if tonight would be more than the handjob I'd hoped for.

My hand began to grope her breast for a moment and then it began to slide down over her belly. I found her navel and I teased her there for some time. I slithered down to the most sensitive part of a virgin girl from the top of her skirt. Barely had my fingers been inside her skirt than her hand came flying out of nowhere and grabbed my hand. "No." she said in a frantic voice. I forced my hand into her skirt. "No, please no." she tightened her grip on me.

I tightened my grip on her from her back. "No." she again pleaded, calmly and rested her head on me. I could feel her melt now. I was not supposed to miss this opportunity and so my hand began to slide down. This time she held her grip but soon it weakened and she let go of me. My fingers reached her panty and as I further moved down I could feel her soft pubic hairs with which I played for some time and then as my fingers went further down a shudder ran through her as my fingers ran over her wet' slippery clit. A whimpering groan came through within her as I inserted my middle finger into her. It was dripping wet. She jerked her body and began to moan like an animal.

I took Janey's hand and placed it on my trousers, over my dick. It was by now hard as a rock. "Joe... oh Joe... hanh," she sobbed as I freed my erection to the cool evening air.

"Yes darling, oohhh yesss," I moaned as she slowly began to move my cock back and forth, her thumb caressing the tip of my penis' head. "Let me... please let me make love to you," I pleaded.

"No... hanh... no Joe... hanh... I can't," she panted and I realized that her cheeks were wet with tears. Her thighs had parted as she leaned back against the tree, her pelvis thrust forward and tilted so that I had unfettered access to her wetly swollen sex. Her hand had a stranglehold on my tool but the way she quivered and trembled told me that I could take her now if I chose to ignore her tears.

"But darling... I love you," I whispered and I began to sluice my finger from the little hard bum of her erect clitoris through the swampy, soft slit of her fat labia and up to the little crinkled nether portal. Then back again and again.

As I've mentioned, although I was slightly younger than Janey I'd had lots of experience in sexual matters. It was out of character for me to put up with the teasing and torment this woman had subjected me to but for some reason I was determined to have her and certainly when I did it would not be by force.

"Like hanh last time," Janey sobbed, "That's all," and my mouth covered hers and I could taste the salty tears that had coursed down over her cheeks. "Please Joe... no more?"

"I love you Janey," I said softly and I worked her panties down over her shelving ass. I bent down, taking a hard-nipple between my lips as I pushed her panties past her knees until they dropped to the ground.

"Hanh Joe hanh... promise?" Janey sobbed as she lifted on foot free of her panties and then spread her legs wider apart.

"Ohhh darling... I promise," I said, not knowing or caring what I was promising. I pressed my chest against her, crushing her back against the tree while I used my leg to urge her thighs wider apart. Her soft pussy was dripping wet and as I continued to sluice my fingers in her cuntal crevice she grasped my throbbing tool and began to pump it.

"Not now darling," I cautioned as I angled away from the exciting caress, "Not yet. Put your arms around my neck darling," and I moved her hand from my prick and then while I titillated her clit and cunt-crevice with one hand I cupped the firm melons of her lush ass with the other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.