Anniversary Cruise - Cover

Anniversary Cruise

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dave is going on a cruise for his ten year anniversary. The problem is, his wife died a week after booking the cruise. Still, life must go on, and Dave takes the cruise anyways...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Day Six - Thursday - Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Dave looked at the landscape of Jamaica passing by as the ship neared its docking area in Jamaica. Dave was happy that he had gotten a cabin with a private balcony. He liked standing out on it completely nude and feeling the sea air on his body. He knew he'd have to go in soon as they neared the docks. Dave thoughts turned to Lisa. He loved Britney as much as he had loved Lisa. A wave of guilt swept over him when thoughts of her demise being part of a bigger plan to bring him to Britney came to him. A single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked out at the rising sun, spilling out its orange rays to the sky and the sea.

Dave flinched when he felt arms wrapping around him. A warm body slipped in behind him.

"You startled me," said Dave softly.

"Sorry," said Britney. "Just wanted to see where you went."

"Just out here thinking," said Dave.

"Second thoughts?" asked Britney tentatively.

Dave shook his head. "Not at all, just thinking about how quickly I've fallen in love with you."

"It bothers you because of Lisa, doesn't it?"

Dave nodded. "It definitely wasn't love at first sight with Lisa."

Britney squeezed Dave tightly. Dave heard her sobbing; felt her warm tears on his shoulder.

"So, what tour would you like to go on today," said Dave, changing the subject to something less serious.

"Dunn River Falls is always pretty good," said Britney.

"We could see what your friend, Amber, is doing," offered Dave.

"I think she is spending the day with John," said Britney.

"Maybe we could double with them today," said Dave.

"Really?"

"You came on this cruise to spend more time with her, Brit. I don't want to get in the way of that."

Britney squeezed her lover tightly. "You're such a wonderful man, you know that?"

"We probably should go back in," said Dave, noting that they were approaching the town of Ocho Rios and the dock where their ship would be moored for the day.

"Do you think we've got enough time to make love before heading out for breakfast and a tour?" asked Britney.

They in fact had time to make love three times before heading down to the tour office to buy their tickets for the day and catch a quick breakfast before the tour departure time.


Dave and Britney picked a tour that included a dolphin swim, Dunn River Falls, and shopping. They agreed to try and meet up with John and Amber at the falls, and to do it together.

Dave and Britney were taken to the dolphin swim first. Before the swim, they were subjected to a short hike to see some animals that were indigenous to the island and provided opportunities to shop and spend money in the local economy. Britney inspected each thing that Dave seemed interested in buying and ended up talking him out of it, except for a coral necklace that he bought for her.

The dolphin swim was a bit of a disappointment for Dave. He was hoping to actually swim with them. The truth of the matter was that his tour was no different from those that paid twenty bucks less for a dolphin touch encounter. The only difference was he was in the deep water and had to tread water the entire time while those on the dolphin touch tour stood in chest deep water. They got to touch the dolphin a few times as it swam past them and then they threw out a couple of rings for the dolphins to go fetch.

After the swim, Dave and Britney sat and waited for some pictures to be processed. The staff had taken pictures of them during the swim and were selling them, just like a photo kiosk for a roller coaster at an amusement park. Dave started chuckling when he noticed a couple of guys checking Britney out.

"Are we that obvious?" asked Dave.

"Hmm?"

Dave nodded towards the two twenty-something guys that were checking Britney out.

Britney giggled. "Actually, those two are more subtle than most. You jealous?"

Dave shook his head. "Far from it. I like it."

"Ah, so I'm just a trophy girl, then," quipped Britney.

"Yeah, something like that," said Dave with a smile.

Britney playfully slapped Dave's face. "You men are all pigs."

Both of them started laughing. The two guys were laughing as well and shaking their heads.

"Seriously, Dave," said Britney, turning to look Dave in the eyes. "Thank you for not getting hot under the collar at those boys. You wouldn't believe the reaction of some of the guys I've dated when that's happened."

"I can believe it," said Dave. "As long as you're comfortable with it, I'm fine. If you're uncomfortable about it, then I will have a problem."

Britney snuggled into Dave. "Thanks, that means a lot."

It turned out the pictures were terrible. Even though the couple was desperate for their first picture together, they still passed. Dave was starting to think the entire island was one giant rip-off.

The couple then took the short bus ride to Dunn River Falls. John, Amber, and Emily were all waiting in the parking lot. Dave went up to John and shook his hand.

"You guys weren't waiting too long for us, were you?" asked Dave.

"Just got here," said John with a friendly smile.

"You're gonna love this Dave," said Britney.

"Hopefully it's better than the dolphin thing," said Dave.

"Much better," said Britney. "This'll be one of the best things you did on this cruise."

"I highly doubt that," said Dave. "Meeting you was the best thing I did on the cruise."

"I said ONE of the best things, you doofus," giggled Britney.

"Well there were a few things we did last night and this morning that would definitely beat out a silly waterfall," said Dave.

"Oh, you're terrible!" giggled Britney. She playfully punched Dave's arm.

The five tourists went down a large hill and paid for a locker to put their stuff in and then arranged for a guide. They were put into a group with seven other people and led to the falls. The falls spilled out onto a beautiful, white sand beach and the aqua blue waters of the Caribbean. The falls snaked through a lush, green, jungle canopy. It wasn't really a waterfall, but rather a series of waterfalls in steps down a steep hill, with a lot of large boulders thrown in. From the bottom of the falls one could not see the top of the falls as it bent off to the right and into the rainforest. About halfway up the falls was a large stone bridge where people were watching the climbers. Several groups of climbers were making their way up the falls, all of them dressed in swimsuits and aqua shoes, each one holding the hand of the person next to them in long chains.

A skinny Jamaican man named Robert grabbed the five of them and five others and introduced himself as their guide. He went on to introduce another wiry man named Thomas who had a waterproof video camera. Thomas would be videoing their accent up the falls and then would be selling videos of it afterwards. Thomas would also be taking still photos about halfway up the falls, which could also be purchased.

The group started up the falls with the five of them taking up the rear of the chain of people. Dave was the very last person with Britney in front of him, then Amber, then Emily, and finally John. Britney was a natural at climbing the falls, having done it several times. She ended up helping Dave several times when he slipped on a smooth rock or lost his footing between rocks.

About halfway up, Thomas took pictures of each couple or family in a deeper pool of water away from the path up the falls. It was a very romantic spot to share a kiss and get one's picture taken. John begged off of having Amber in his picture, wanting it to be just him and Emily. Dave and Britney shared a romantic kiss before their picture and vowed to get the picture no matter how poorly it turned out.

The rest of the trip up was more of Dave tripping, not only because of the slippery rocks, but because he wasn't paying attention to anything except Britney's ass, which was about eye level with him most of the climb. He also spent a little time checking out Amber's ass as well, then again, so was just about every person at the falls.

Once they got to the top of the falls, Britney hugged Dave and gave him a steamy kiss as a way of congratulations for making it to the top after much difficulty. Thomas, asking them if they wanted a video or any pictures, interrupted them. Dave told him to meet them down by the lockers where they put their clothes and money. Dave was pretty happy with the photos that Thomas took so Thomas put his digital camera in a photo printer and made a few copies for the two of them. Dave passed on the video, saving the money to tip Robert instead.

After a round of hugs, the group split apart; Dave and Britney heading off to do some shopping; while Amber, John and Emily returned to the ship. Dave and Britney boarded the bus and headed off to the Ocho Rios shopping district. While on the bus, Britney snuggled into Dave and snaked her hand under his shirt, running it over his chest.

"Here on your honeymoon?" interrupted a lady sitting across from Dave and Britney.

"Excuse me?" asked Dave.

"Are you two here on your honeymoon?" asked the woman, a thin and very affluent looking, older woman.

"Oh, no. Just met actually," said Dave with amusement.

"Could've fooled me," said the lady. "You two look like you've been together for a lot longer than just this cruise. You look made for each other."

Britney cocked her head up off of Dave's shoulder and looked at the lady. "Thank you," gushed Britney. "I think he's made for me, too."

The old woman smiled at Britney. "You hang on to that man, he looks like a keeper."

The two lovers cuddled silently all the way to the market while they personally contemplated their futures.


Amber dragged John into her cabin, giggling. They had left Emily off with the councilors at Camp Carnival so they could spend a little fun-time together. Amber grinned at John as she closed the door behind her.

"You are in so much trouble, mister," purred Amber.

"I am, huh?" played along John.

"I'm gonna wear you out so bad that you won't be able to walk into the dining room tonight for the formal dinner."

"I'd like to see you try," said John with a cocky grin. "I've got more than you think I do."

"Let's say we just skip the foreplay and get right down to... let's shag."

"I prefer the term 'fucking' myself," said John. "You sure you're ready?"

"Honey, I'm wetter than that ocean out the window," hissed Amber.

John and Amber quickly undressed and pounced onto the bed. Amber, playing the aggressor, laid John on the bed and quickly straddled him. She quickly impaled herself on his stiffened cock and only then did she lean down and start kissing him on the lips. Her kisses were full of hunger. She wanted John; all of him. In many ways she was jealous of the love he had for his daughter. She wished he could be wrapped up in his arms with the love he shared with Emily. She happily took what he would give her, however. Just the chance to be in his arms, any way she could was enough for her.

Amber slowly worked her clit over John's hardness as the two continued their passionate kiss. John eventually pushed her up, his hands covering her breasts. Amber sat up while John manipulated her nipples. Amber dropped a hand to her clit and slowly ran her index finger over it as she bucked her hips into his.

"You're such a wonderful lover, John," purred Amber as she neared her release.

"You aren't so bad, yourself," said John. "Definitely one of the better ones."

The comment stung Amber, even though she would have to give John a similar response with all the men she had in her life. She didn't want to think of John as being like her. She didn't like being like her, with a different man every night. She liked the possibility of coming home to the same man for once. She liked the possibility of coming home to John every night.

Amber sighed, as John's manhood just seemed to hit her in the right place. A gentle orgasm washed over her, but didn't stop her from rocking her hips into him. Amber leaned down again and kissed John with renewed fury. Amber drove her hips into John's, trying for the bigger orgasm on the horizon. John began thrusting his hips in return, trying to drive his own passion. Before long, both of them were panting and moaning as they neared their mutual climax. Amber cried out as her orgasm hit her first, triggering off John as he grunted and shot his seed into her womb.

With John still inside her, Amber collapsed onto John's chest and kissed him deeply.

"That was awesome, John," gasped Amber.

"You've got a real fire," said John with a grin.

"I make no secret of my love for sex, John."

"You're certainly good at it," said John, still smiling.

"Comes from lots of practice," said Amber with a wink. "But, now I think I might have found someone to stick with..."

"Amber... I..."

"Shhh... Let's just make love again."

Amber grinned as she felt John growing inside of her. They made love for the next two hours until Amber collapsed from exhaustion on John's chest and fell asleep.

"Mmm, I could wake up like this all the time," purred Amber as she awoke clinging to John.

"Oh hell, what time is it?" asked John, startled awake.

Amber looked at her watch. "It's four."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.