Anniversary Cruise - Cover

Anniversary Cruise

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dave is going on a cruise for his ten year anniversary. The problem is, his wife died a week after booking the cruise. Still, life must go on, and Dave takes the cruise anyways...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Day Five - Wednesday - Grand Cayman

Dave woke up early to watch the ship pull up to Grand Cayman. He stood out on the balcony and watched the rising sun as the ship anchored a quarter mile off shore from the tiny island. The cruise director had stated the day before that they would be the first ship in and that they would have the best position off-shore. For some reason this was a good thing, because the cruise director seemed awfully excited about it.

Dave got a quick breakfast and then headed for the water taxis to take the short ride into Grand Cayman's capital, Georgetown. Dave had bought tickets the night before for a ship sponsored tour of Grand Cayman's famous 'Stingray City'. He figured it was best to keep his mind off of things during the day before he enacted his plan to get Britney back in the evening.

Dave got on to the water taxi and sat down on a wooden bench towards the front of the small vessel. Dave stared at the town across the water when two young girls sat down next to him. Dave guessed that they were in their late teens, early twenties.

"Can we sit here?" asked one of the girls, a blonde wearing a blue string bikini, revealing a well tanned and well toned body, but with perky little breasts.

"Sure," said Dave absently. He glanced over at the other girl. She was a brunette with a less revealing one piece suit. She wasn't as fit as her blonde friend, with a little paunch to her belly, but she was still extremely easy on the eyes.

"You here by yourself?" asked the blonde to Dave.

Dave just nodded and then looked out at the cruise ship as they pulled away.

"My name's Melanie," said the blonde. "This is my friend Jenny." She indicated the brunette.

"Nice to meet you," said Dave. He smiled politely at the girls and turned back towards the cruise ship.

"What's your name?" asked Melanie.

"Dave."

"How come you're here all alone?" asked Melanie.

"Awfully nosey, aren't we?" snapped Dave. He looked back at the cruise ship as it quickly became smaller as they got further from it.

"Sorry," said Melanie. "It's just that you're such a handsome man that it's hard to believe you're alone."

Dave looked at Melanie and realized that she was smiling at him. She was doing more than smiling. She was hitting on him.

"Look, I'm not really interested in talking," said Dave.

"Whatever," said Melanie, put off.

The rest of the ride to the island was peaceful for Dave. His attention focused on the small capital of Grand Cayman as they approached. Dave was amazed to see a Hard Rock Café as the boat docked at the main pier. The buildings of the small town were various pastel colors in stucco and wood paneling. Behind the downtown dock area were a few modern looking buildings with various foreign bank names on them.

All of the people that were on the Stingray City tour were herded onto small, European-style busses and then carted off to the other side of the island, to a place on a natural bay formed by the horseshoe shape of the island.

Everyone was herded off the busses in an almost military-like precision and escorted to boats to begin their tour. As each person got on the boat, they were handed a mask, snorkel, and a blow-up life-vest. When Dave sat down on the wooden bench of the boat, that looked quite a bit like the water taxi he had just taken, he noticed that the two girls he sat on the water taxi with him were sitting next to him.

"Hi again," said Melanie.

"Hi," said Dave.

"I'm sorry about earlier," said Melanie. "Obviously you aren't here alone by choice. I didn't mean to pry."

Dave sighed. "I'm the one that should be sorry," he conceded. "I've had a lot of people ask why I'm alone so far on this cruise."

"It's just that you're such a handsome man. Someone like you shouldn't be alone."

"I just had a falling out with a woman I met the first day of the cruise. That's all." It wasn't the entire reason, but he didn't want to share his real sob story.

"So, you came on board alone?"

Dave sighed. This woman was persistent. Too persistent.

"My wife died a week after buying tickets for this cruise," Dave said quickly. "There, you happy now?"

Melanie stared at Dave in shock.

"Jesus, Dave. I'm sorry."

"It's no big deal. I'm out today to enjoy myself and live a little."

"That sounds like a good thing," said Melanie, smiling with relief.

"So, I told you my story. What's your story? What are you and your friend doing here?"

"We took the year off after graduating high school before going to college next year. We're just off experiencing the world."

"On Daddy's dime?" asked Dave.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," said Melanie quietly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to sound like a prick."

"No, it's okay," said Melanie. "I know it sounds like I'm some selfish rich bitch. I guess in some ways it's true."

"I really didn't mean to insinuate..."

"Really, it's okay," said Melanie.

"Why don't we start over," said Dave. "My name's Dave."

Melanie giggled and held out her hand. "My name is Melanie. Nice to meet you."

Dave smiled and shook her hand. "The pleasure's all mine."

There was an uncomfortable silence between them as Dave found himself unable to let go of Melanie's hand.

"Sorry," said Dave sheepishly as he let go of Melanie's hand.

"I'm not," said Melanie demurely.

Dave and Melanie spent the rest of the tour together, much to the exclusion of Jenny. The small boat took them out to a sandbar several miles away from the nearest land. The water was waist deep and filled with southern stingrays. Everyone got a chance to feed the stingrays some chum that the tour company had brought with them. Dave and Melanie enjoyed feeding the stingrays together and even stood in the water arm in arm for a little while. When they climbed back onto the boat, Dave let Melanie go first and got a great view of Melanie's nearly bare ass as she climbed the ladder. Once they were back on the boat, Melanie leaned into Dave's shoulder for the entire ride to their next destination. Dave didn't do anything to discourage it.

The next stop was about two miles from the sandbar, in about twenty feet of water over a large coral reef complex. The two guides on the boat gave a quick lesson in snorkeling for those that were interested while others jumped into the water and started snorkeling. Dave, Melanie and Jenny all jumped in together and started snorkeling around the reef, looking at a school of blue tangs that were in the area. Dave felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see who it was.

"I want to check out something over there," said Melanie, pointing to an area that was free of any snorkelers. "Come with me?"

Dave nodded and then followed Melanie. On the way he managed to catch a glimpse of a sea turtle as it gracefully slid through the water and out to the open sea. Melanie stopped swimming and started treading water about a hundred feet away from the other snorkelers. Dave stopped right next to her.

"I wanted to show you something out here," said Melanie.

"Oh?" said Dave, not sure what Melanie would know about snorkeling locations in Grand Cayman.

"Take a look underwater," said Melanie, a touch of seductiveness in her voice.

Dave put his snorkel back in his mouth and dipped his head into the water. He took in a mouthful of saltwater when he opened his mouth in shock. Melanie had her bikini bottoms around her ankles and was spreading her legs so that Dave had a view of her bare, pink pussy. She also had pulled her top off, revealing her firm, orange-sized breasts, tipped off with nearly colorless areola and swollen, pink nipples. Dave quickly surfaced and went into a fit of coughing from the saltwater that he had swallowed. Melanie was giggling as she worked her bikini bottoms back on over her hips.

"You okay?" asked Melanie.

Dave nodded, still coughing.

"I wanted to show you what you have in store for you when we get back to the ship," said Melanie with a seductive smile.

"I don't know what to say," said Dave, confused. Melanie was really a hot girl. She was young and fit the rich bitch role pretty well, but she was very hot and willing. With things uncertain with Britney, it would be easy for him to find solace in Melanie's bed for the evening. Then again, he still had some meager hope with Britney. He had his plan. In the end, it was an easy decision of what to do next.

"Don't say anything," said Melanie.

Dave nearly chuckled at the cliché-ness of what she had said.

"Melanie, you're a really good looking young lady, but I think I'm gonna pass."

"WHAT?" exclaimed Melanie.

"I'm sorry, Melanie. I'm not that kind of guy."

"You're gay?"

Dave almost laughed again. "No, I'm not the type of guy that is into one night stands and I know that is all you really want."

"It could be more than one night," said Melanie.

"Two nights? Three maybe? Definitely not more than that. We get off the ship and never see each other after that. No thank you, Melanie. Please, don't take this personally."

"Fine," spat Melanie. She put her snorkel back in her mouth and swam away.

Dave sighed and then put his snorkel back in his mouth and swam directly back to the boat. The rest of the snorkelers were out for another fifteen minutes while he relaxed on the boat. He watched with amusement as a mother and her two children pointed out things over the side of the boat. When everyone came back on board the boat, Melanie and Jenny picked a spot far away from Dave to sit.

The trip back to the island was pretty anti-climatic. Still, Dave could feel the tension coming from Melanie on the other side of the boat; feel her eyes on him boring into him like daggers. Once they returned, Dave made a beeline for the ship and prepared for his plan for Britney in the evening.


Amber had the day of her life on Grand Cayman with her new boyfriend, John. They started out the morning strolling hand in hand on Seven Mile Beach, stopping occasionally for a quick kiss. Amber didn't want to stay out too long as she couldn't go topless on any of the beaches on Grand Cayman. She was afraid of having an uneven tan, something that was undesirable in her business.

After Amber put on a cover-up, they headed to Hell. Hell was a place with jagged, volcanic rock formations that looked like one might imagine hell looked like. The highlight, however, for tourists, was to send home a postcard to one's friends from the Hell Post Office. Just imagine receiving a postcard that is postmarked from Hell.

The couple had a quick lunch at the Hard Rock Café and bought a few souvenir shirts before returning back to the ship. When they returned to the ship, Amber knew that her day was over. John would return to his daughter and once again she would be spending the evening alone.

"I had a wonderful day," said Amber as the couple entered the ship from their water taxi.

"I did, too," said John. "You wouldn't be willing to come up to my room, would you?"

"Really? What about Emily?"

"She can stay with the camp for a little while longer. Seems she made a good friend and wants to spend more time with him."

"A boyfriend?" teased Amber.

John chuckled. "Yep. Seems some little bloke caught my little girl's fancy. I figured I'd have another four or five years before she got into boys."

Both Amber and John chuckled. John wrapped his arm around Amber and squeezed her tight. Amber nearly swooned from the feeling of closeness to her lover. The couple traded a few chaste kisses as the elevator made it's way to the Panorama deck, where John's room was. Amber squealed with surprise as John reached down and picked her up into his arms. Amber didn't struggle, however. She wrapped her arms possessively around John's neck and sighed with contentment.

"Are you going to have your way with me, sir?" asked Amber in the best British accent she could muster.

"Yes," said John with a smile. "I intend on making it so you will be unable to walk back to your cabin when I am done with you."

"Promises, promises," giggled Amber. "I'd be so lucky that I wouldn't be able to go back to my room. I'd be able to spend the night in your arms that way."

John got to the door and then tried getting out his card from his back pocket to open his door. Unfortunately, it was a difficult task, at best, with a girl in one's arms.

"Um, gonna have to put you down, lass," said John. "I seem to have bollixed things up here."

Amber giggled as John set her gently back down on the ground.

"You still promise to have you're way with me, right?"

John switched to a bad Cockney accent. "M'Lady, I will have it off with you every which way to Sunday!"

Amber giggled and switched to an Austin Powers accent. "Do I make you horny, baby?"

"Randy," said John with a playful growl.

John worked the door open and then grabbed Amber back up into his arms, eliciting a high-pitched squeal from Amber. John set Amber on the bed gently. He then carefully removed the colorful, sheer cover-up that Amber was wearing over her bikini. He stood over her body for a moment and appraised her body.

"Like what you see?" asked Amber.

"Mmm, hmm," answered John, nodding. "Even better when you're in the buff."

"That can be arranged," purred Amber. Amber sat up a little bit and undid her bikini top. After removing her top, she slipped off her bottoms and then removed her sandals. John quickly stripped in the meantime.

"Better?" asked Amber seductively.

"Mmm, much."

"Come here and shag me then," said Amber, trying to suppress a giggle.

"You Yanks think we actually use that term, don't you," said John with an amused grin.

"It sounded right, I guess," said Amber shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, I have other plans for you first," said John. He winked at Amber and then climbed into bed next to her. John kissed Amber deeply and then quickly ran kisses down her neck, over her shoulder, and then between her breasts. John cupped one of Amber's breasts in his hand and suckled and tongued the nipple of the other causing Amber to sigh deeply from the pleasure.

"Oh, John, you have a magical tongue," gasped Amber.

"Just wait," said John. He then worked over her other nipple while massaging the breast he had just suckled. After finishing the breasts, John grabbed Amber's hips and snaked his tongue down Amber's tight belly down to her pubic mound. Amber was shivering with anticipation as John's tongue neared her sex. She had been horny all day, her desire fueled by the romantic day that her and John had spent together. She knew it wouldn't take much for her to go off like a Roman Candle.

John, however, had other plans. Just before his tongue reached her hairless slit, it diverted to her inner thigh.

"You're a fucking tease!" exclaimed Amber.

John chucked and continued licking and kissing down Amber's leg. John grabbed her foot and kissed to the top of it.

"Oh, you really are a naughty little boy," purred Amber. She loved having her feet caressed and kissed. There weren't many men willing to do that so when she found one she always tried to keep them around. Tingles of pleasure ran straight from her foot, down her leg, and right to her pussy, as John started suckling each of her toes, one at a time. Amber shuddered as a tiny orgasm washed over her as John suckled her big toe. Amber whimpered as his tongue ran over the bottom of her foot and back down her leg.

"Please, John," pleaded Amber. "Lick my pussy."

John shook his head and smiled. He then started kissing down Amber's other leg. By the time John was finished with that leg, Amber was moaning constantly from frustration. John blew on Amber's sex, causing her to shiver again. The moment his tongue hit her folds, Amber was arching her back and screaming out as a massive orgasm sent tingles through her entire body. Amber squeezed her legs around John's head, but John wasn't to be deterred. He dipped his tongue deep into her folds, causing Amber to scream again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.