Becoming a Slut Wife - Lucy

by Andrew Wiggin

Copyright© 2006 by Andrew Wiggin

Humor Sex Story: What REALLY happens when a man wants to share his wife.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   .

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bullet aka Andrew Wiggin

"Harder, Ralph! Fuck me harder!" Lucy was thrashing beneath me on the verge of a mammoth orgasm.

With a deep gruff voice I said, "I'll fuck you hard and you'll like it, baby."

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah, Ralph. No one fucks me like you do. Oh, God, I'm going over..." Lucy's eyes were closed as her body clenched in the throes of orgasm. Her spasming pussy pulled me along with her and I came with a loud groan. We both collapsed onto the bed.

"That was one of the best, honey", I said with a contented smile.

Lucy agreed. "Ricky, you are so good to me." She rolled to her side and closed her eyes. In what seemed like an instant she was asleep.

We've reached the stage in our sex lives that we enjoy a bit of role playing. Hence the "Ralph" moniker. Ralph is this big burley blue collar type guy who lives down the street from us. His kid is the street bully, but Ralph himself is okay when taken in small doses. And he definitely has the hots for Lucy.

I'm Rich; Rich Adams. I was Rich my entire life until I started dating Lucy. Suddenly it was 'Ricky and Lucy' — 'Lucy and Ricky'. Everyone thought it was so fucking funny. Except for me.

What the heck. Lucy is a great looking woman, at least to me. Most people agree she's the best looking mother on the block, if that means anything. We get along well. Our interests coincide. I guess I could put up with people calling me 'Ricky'.

We dated, got married, had a kid or two — I think it's two. Moved to the neighborhood. Joined the PTA. Entered a bowling league. Bitched about property taxes. Argued from time to time. And tried to fit a sex life into our day to day existence.

So this role playing gig has been working out pretty well. I'm a natural born mimic. Always have been. I do Bogie and the Duke; Jimmy Cagney, Carey Grant. I do a great Donald Duck. And ever since Lucy and I got together, my Desi Arnez has been perfecto. "Lucy, You've got some splainin' to do! AH, HAH HAH HAH HAH!!" Yeah I'm a big hit at parties.

I did most of my teachers in high school. I was famous for my take on Mr. Weaver, my chemistry teacher. So it goes without saying that I've got most of my friends and a lot of the guys in the neighborhood down cold.

So when we role play, we ROLE PLAY! Lucy closes her eyes and I do Ralph or Petie or John Davis, or Jimmy Witmer. Just about any of our acquaintances. So she can imagine she's fucking some semi-stranger.

But here's my secret, a secret I haven't even told Lucy. Like a lot of guys, I kind of get off on the idea of my wife fucking other men. I know that puts me in some category of wimp/cuckold to some people. I don't know, it just appeals to me.

Of course, we've never done anything like that. But I can't say the thought hasn't occurred to me. I don't know if it has occurred to Lucy. I never asked her. But I've got a plot going now. I've been thinking on it for quite a while and now I guess it's time that I shit or get off of the pot.

Next weekend it goes down. My plan is simple; simple but devious. Have a little party just for the two of us. Ply her with a bit of the old bubbly. Make sure she is flying high and feeling raunchy. Get her into bed and get her started by doing a medley of my greatest hits in bed: Ralph followed by Joey Gallo maybe, a bit of John Davis, who Lucy thinks is sexy. By the time I've gotten myself off, she'll be ready for round two. I plan on having three or four actual friends in the rec room waiting their turn. With Lucy too hot to think about it, she'll be in the middle of a gang bang before she knows it. Simple.

I recruited the guys I thought most likely to agree. Ralph was a sure thing from the beginning. He's always been hitting on Lucy. Whenever Lucy is outside gardening in a pair of shorts, Petie Jordan is usually hanging around his porch watching. I figured him for a possible entrant in the Lucy sweepstakes. John Davis? Well John Davis is just a scuzzbag slime ball. Of course he'll be happy for the opportunity of fucking Lucy, with or without my permission.

If these guys were willing, I suppose three guys at a gang bang (plus one or course - me) was probably enough for Lucy's initiation. Maybe in the future we could go for more guys, but really, you reach a point where it is just a bit tacky. Just overboard a bit, don't you know?

I talked to each guy individually. They all reacted about the same. 'What?!! You kiddin' me? Where's the candid camera? Are you sure? Are you serious? Shit, man I'm in!'

Or something like that.

My target day was Saturday night. The various wives of the participants were informed of an alleged poker game being held at my house that night to be attended by each one's husband. Of course, this wasn't mentioned to my wife. I planned to surprise her on Saturday night with the fucking of her life. Since most of us in the neighborhood were only casual acquaintances, there was little chance of Lucy talking to a wife and learning about the poker game.

Came the fateful day. I had convinced Lucy to stash the kids at the in-laws' place. Lucy's mother was always eager to take the opportunity to bad mouth me to my kids.

By early evening my plan was well in gear. I had two bottles of champagne on ice. The first one was a bottle of Mumm's Cordon Rouge. The second was some cheap shit. I figure by the time you get to the second bottle, you can't really taste it that much anyway, so why waste money on the good stuff?

By 7 PM, Lucy was well on the way to being shit-faced. We watched some romantic chick flick, the kind that really got her juices flowing. I chose "The Bridges of Madison County". First, I do a fairly accurate Clint Eastwood: "A man's got to know his limitations." Second, it's about an extramarital affair. I wanted Lucy to be thinking in that direction. Third, Clint takes his shirt off and rubs his body with water. Lucy always gets hot during that scene. And finally, the ending is a major tear jerker. Why that gets a woman hot I'll never understand. But I'm not shy about taking advantage of that fact.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.