Laramie - Cover

Laramie

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Just over 27,000 people live in Laramie, Wyoming, for some reason. Michael is pretty sure he shouldn't be one of them. But then he met Debbie.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

Debbie's first class on Saint Valentine's Day started an hour before mine, so I dropped her off and went to my Mom's campus office.

The roses for Mom got there before me. It was the first Valentine's Day for Mom since Dad left. I don't know what she was feeling, but she was misty eyed and gave me a long, loving hug.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"Oh, Michael. I love you, too. Thank you for the beautiful roses."

I kissed her and handed her a card. "My evening is pretty full," I said, "but how about lunch?"

"You'd be seen with an old lady for lunch on Valentine's Day?" Mom asked. She said it lightly, but I wasn't fooled.

"Mom, you look as young as anybody on campus. I would be honored to be seen with you on Valentine's Day." Pretty good, huh?

Mom thought so. She gave me a big smile, and another hug. "Thank you, dear."

We scheduled a time to meet up, and I headed on to my next meeting.

Barb was surprised to see me.

"What's up, Michael?" she asked.

I set my book bag down, unzipped it, and pulled out a heart-shaped red box of chocolates and a card. "Happy Valentine's Day, Barb," I said.

Barb just looked at me for a moment, then reached for a tissue from the box on her desk, and dabbed at her eyes.

"Thank you, Michael," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea how long it's been since I got a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?"

"If it's been more than a year," I said, "there are a lot of idiots in Laramie." Of course, it is Laramie. (I didn't say that.)

Barb smiled, and reached for the card. She opened it, and read it in silence. I know the easy way out is to buy cards that already say something inside. I'd found blank cards and wrote a note in each.

"Thank you, Michael. That is as sweet a card as I've ever received."

We talked for a couple of minutes, but I had to hurry off to class - and so did she.


Between classes, Mom and I had a wonderful, quiet, lunch. I'm not sure we'd ever been that close before. I sure love that lady.


Right after Debbie's English class, I was standing in the hall holding a single red rose.

I got a kiss.

"Before we get to our afternoon and evening," I said, "do you mind if we run by your house? I have something for Emily."

"Do you?" Debbie asked. "Should I enquire?" Her eyes sparkled with humor.

"Yes."

"You're sweet. Let's go... oh — could we stop by your house first? I have something I need to get."

So, we went by my house where Debbie ran in, and came back out with a small bag. I drove the short distance to Debbie's house, and parked in the driveway.

It is both cold and windy in Laramie in February. Really.

I was chilled to the bone just walking from the head of the driveway to the front door. Debbie ran ahead.

Emily opened the door when I got to it, and I happily stepped in.

I haven't really described Barb and Debbie's house — but it is really very nice, inside and out. Either Barb had hired a very good decorator, or she was very skilled in that area. Their home felt comfortable and easy to live in, without being "casual." I really liked it.

Debbie stripped off her coat, and moments later she and Emily went to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate.

"How much studying do you have tonight?" I called in.

"Bite me," Debbie called back, making Emily laugh.

"Later dear," I said.

I heard the microwave "ding," and pretty soon, three cups of chocolate and two pretty girls came back into the front room.

"So," said Emily as we sat down around the coffee table, "do you two lovers have something planned for tonight?"

Debbie looked at me.

I smiled, and said nothing.

"Mr. Innocent over there won't tell me," Debbie said.

"So that's a yes!" they said together.

Rodney Dangerfield claimed he got no respect.

I laughed. "Hey, Emily... uh..." I started.

"Before you tell her," Debbie interrupted me, "I got her something for Valentine's Day." She jumped up, got her bag, and took it to Emily. "For you."

A box of chocolates, a brown teddy bear with a heart sewn on, and a card. Emily read the card first. "This is so sweet. Thank you, Debbie," she said.

Emily turned to me. "Michael? May I kiss Debbie to say 'thank you'?"

I blinked. "Ahh," I said. I swallowed, and then I nodded.

Emily stood up, stood nose to nose with Debbie, and then slowly (s-l-o-w-l-y) leaned forward and kissed Debbie.

For a moment, it looked like a chaste kiss, the sort nobody ever needs permission for. Then Debbie moaned, just a bit, and their arms wrapped around each other. They pulled together, and one of Emily's legs slipped behind Debbie and joined in the hug. Their mouths were open, and the kiss got stronger.

I was literally riveted to the sight.

It lasted twenty, maybe thirty, seconds... or a lifetime. And then they slowly let go, caught their breath, and straightened their clothing.

Debbie looked at me and blushed. "Umm."

Emily giggled.

I carefully examined my feelings. Did I feel betrayed? Abandoned? Hurt? No. I wasn't even confused. I winked at Debbie.

Debbie sighed. I don't think she realized she'd been holding her breath.

"Um, Emily?" I asked. "I, uh, have a card and a box of chocolate, too."

Debbie began to giggle.

Emily blushed, but walked over to me and straddled my lap, sitting on me. "Can I thank you?" she asked.

I looked over Emily's shoulder at Debbie.

She nodded.

I nodded.

"Thank you, Michael," Emily said softly.

For just a moment, I felt a stab of disappointment. Then Debbie spoke up from behind Emily. "Kiss him."

She did.

Am I a bad person?

It was a nice kiss. What it wasn't was "hot," or "erotic," or "earth-shattering." It was a nice kiss.

"Thank you, Michael," Emily said as she stood and stepped back.

"Happy Singles Awareness Day," I said.

Emily giggled. "What are you two doing tonight?" she asked.

"It's a secret," I said.

"Spoilsport," said Debbie.

"Go find something sexy to wear to dinner, girl!" I ordered.

Debbie and Emily laughed.

"How sexy?" Emily asked.

"Emily, Debbie would be painfully sexy in a gunny sack," I said truthfully. "Help her find something that makes her feel sexy."

"You'll trust me in the bedroom with Debbie?" Emily asked.

"If I hear any moaning, I'll come busting in," I assured her.

"I'll be r-e-a-l quiet, Em," Debbie said.

"And real quick, too!" I said. "We've got reservations!"

The two girls went to Debbie's room giggling.

Ten minutes later, I was reassessing my outfit for the evening. Debbie came out in a short, deep green, silk dress, with a pair of matching shoes dangling from her hand. Did I mention the dress was short? It was.

If I mentioned dangling, I was not.

Of course, both girls noticed my discomfort. That made it all better. Not!

Debbie slipped on her shoes, and we left Emily behind to wipe her eyes when she quit laughing at me. "Careful the wind doesn't catch your sail!" Emily warned, laughing louder.

"So, where are we going to dinner?" Debbie asked as I neared home.

"Taco Bell. I just need to change sneakers," I said.

"If you tell me, I'll tell you what I'm wearing under this dress," Debbie said.

I reached for the hem, only to have my hand slapped away. "No peeking!"

"Hmm. McDonalds?"

"My grandmother's rubber girdle," Debbie told me.

"The hot kind, with the cool stocking clips on the sides?" I asked.

"You're missing the point, Michael."

By this time, we were in the house. Mom met us, and gave Debbie and me each a big hug. "Where are the two of you off to?"

"Subway has a two for the price of one sandwich sale going," I said as I ducked into my room. "And I've got coupons!"

"Michael!" Debbie said.

"Show Mom your cool underwear!" I suggested.

I didn't hear anything more from the front of the house, as I changed into my "make people notice my date" dark suit. I put on a dark green tie to match Debbie's dress.

Debbie raised her eyebrow as I led her to Mom's car, rather than my Jeep. I popped in a CD she liked, and got out on Interstate 80, heading east.

"Michael? Please tell me where we're going?"

I chuckled. (She sounded so sweet.) "Cheyenne," I said.

Debbie responded with a snort. "I had figured that out already."

"Okay," I said. "You show me what's under that dress, and I'll tell you where we're going."

Debbie's sweet laugh filled the car. "Nothing! There's nothing under this dress! I traded you nothing for the answer!"

And she thought she'd scored on me. Honestly.

"Well," I said. "I don't know. I guess you'll have to prove you've got nothing on, first."

"You are so naughty," Debbie told me. She turned so her back was to me. "Unzip, please."

I reached over (carefully watching both the road and her back — no letters, please), and unzipped her.

I put both hands back on the wheel.

Debbie looked around, and then wiggled and magically her dress was in her right hand.

I glanced over, glanced at the road, glanced back, and then caught myself before I wrecked the car. "Christ!"

Debbie had on exactly nothing under her dress. Her nylons were held up high on the thigh with elastic.

"You like?"

I had to reach down, and move my painful erection to a better position. "I'm supposed to sit through dinner, knowing that that's what's under your dress?"

"It's under everything I ever wear," Debbie said, not unreasonably.

"Yeah, but... But..." I said to help clarify my viewpoint.

Debbie laughed. "Since you're driving, I may have to start without you," Debbie told me, reaching her free hand between her legs, and giving herself a slow stroke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.