Laramie - Cover

Laramie

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Just over 27,000 people live in Laramie, Wyoming, for some reason. Michael is pretty sure he shouldn't be one of them. But then he met Debbie.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

The second time I woke up that morning I was not stuck to Debbie's pubic hair. Of course that was because the goo wasn't quite dry yet.

Debbie and I took a shower together. We played a bit, but mostly we just cleaned up. Debbie refused to leave the bathroom without putting on actual clothes. Imagine that.

It was about ten-thirty when we got back to the kitchen and a new pot of coffee. "Do you need to call your mom?" I asked Debbie.

"She knows where to find me," Debbie told me with a smile. "Let's make breakfast."

Working together we soon had scrambled eggs, bacon, hash-brown potatoes and toast ready to serve. Mom came in just as we were sitting down, which made me happy we'd cooked enough for her, too... and dressed for breakfast.

The snow was coming down harder and harder and the wind was whistling around the house at fifty or sixty miles an hour. It was weather that made you glad to be indoors.

Debbie did call her mom to check in; but with the weather there was no good reason to go out, so we didn't. Debbie and I studied at the kitchen table for a couple of hours then ate some sandwiches Mom made us, and popped a DVD into the player — one of Mom's movies Debbie had been dying to see.

By early afternoon it was almost dark outside from the storm. The news reports showed truckers near every exit off I-80 waiting for the road to reopen, and even the national news people managed to say "Wyoming" a time or two — though none of us were willing to bet that they could find it on an unmarked map.

I pulled on my boots and a coat. I shoveled the front porch and a path to the side of the house and then went out in the back for a few pieces of firewood. We hadn't had a fire before, but the previous owner had told us the chimney was clean and it just seemed like the thing to do.

"Ooh," Debbie said as I came in with my arms full of wood. "So manly."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Promises, promises!" Debbie said.

Mom was in the other room. "A commitment I intend to keep, young lady. At the earliest opportunity." I wiggled my tongue at her as suggestively as I knew how.

Her smile was radiant.

I set the wood down, got some newspaper and kindling, and set up a nice fire. I remembered to open the flue and crack a window. The fire started with a "whoosh" and in no time, we were enjoying the heat and light.

Debbie sat next to me in front of the fire just absorbing the special sort of heat that comes from a fireplace-fire.

Mom came out and joined us, sitting in a chair off to one side. We talked about school and friends, and the weather.

Debbie snuggled closer and closer to me, wrapping her arms around me and tucking her head against my chest. After a bit, I noticed that it was only Mom and I talking; Debbie had dozed off.

"You want to put her to bed?" Mom said. "Maybe take a late nap?"

"Yeah," I said trying to figure out how to get Debbie there without hurting her — or me. I finally settled for hauling her up and carrying her under her knees and shoulders. She weighs a bit less than I do so that wasn't a problem. She sighed and snuggled closer after I got her up.

Mom was shaking her head but smiling as I hauled Debbie down the hall to my bedroom. Mom was letting me — even encouraging me to — carry my girlfriend into my bedroom and put her into my bed. Miracles will never cease. I closed the door behind me.

As I went to set Debbie down I glanced at her face and noticed she had one eye open. She broke into a grin.

"Can you fulfill your promise before we take our late nap, Michael?" Debbie whispered.

"You weren't asleep!" I accused in my own whisper, breaking into a smile of my own.

"You're right," she told me. "Help me get naked?"

Let me think about that...

An hour and a half later Mom knocked on the door. "Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes," she called.

"Thanks, Mom!" I called back. "We'll be right out!"

Debbie took my erection out of her mouth. "You want to go out now?" she asked.

I groaned. "Please don't stop!"

"You like it when I do this?" She popped me back into her mouth and sucked, licked, and stroked me.

"God! Don't stop!" I hissed at her. "Jesus!" I clawed at the bedding, knotting the sheet in each tight fist.

She didn't stop — and we made it out of bed in time for dinner.

Mom didn't even bother to ask how well we'd slept.


The next day was Saturday. With no school, five and six foot drifts on the roads, and temperatures plunging to near zero, it looked like a day to stay inside.

"Let's go out and play!" Debbie said right after breakfast. "It'll be fun."

"No," I said.

Fortunately I had some long johns I could pull on before putting my jeans on. With those, a couple of heavy shirts, a sweater, my heaviest coat, boots, gloves and a hat, pretty soon I was ready to go.

Mom loaned Debbie some of her winter undergarments to keep her warm. Debbie had a white hat, white coat and white boots. With her tousled blonde hair tumbling past her shoulders, and an irrepressible smile, Debbie was adorable.

The sky was the brightest blue I have ever seen. While I stood mesmerized by it, drinking in the crisp, still beauty of the morning, Debbie dumped a handful of snow down my collar. "Surprise!"

I tackled her but you can't really wrestle in heavy winter clothing. However, I did manage to get a bit of snow into her shirt.

When "they" talk about "Champagne Powder," this is the stuff they mean. It was as fine as dust, fluffy, light, dry, and c-o-l-d. I couldn't pack it into a snowball; it just kept falling apart. When we walked, it squeaked underfoot.

Debbie insisted on jumping into drifts, throwing handfuls of powder at me and shaking every tree I came near. Debbie tried to make snow angels, but the snow was just too powdery... but I had fun watching her.

We played in the back yard, and then worked around to the front. Eventually, though, the cold caught up with us, so we shook off the bulk of the snow, and went in.

"Brrr!" Debbie said, pulling off her coat.

"Take those wet things into the bathroom!" Mom admonished from the kitchen.

"Yes, Mom," Debbie giggled.

Mom laughed, too. "Now!"

I took my coat off and followed Debbie to the bathroom.

"Help me out," Debbie said lifting her arms. I pulled her sweater off over her head then her turtleneck and then the long undershirt.

Debbie sat down and held out her foot, so I pulled off one boot and then the next. Wet socks, wet jeans, and cold, wet long johns followed. Debbie was left shivering in just her damp panties and bra.

I wanted to just watch her. "Get in the shower," I ordered. "Warm up!"

Debbie turned to start the shower while I climbed out of my clothes. "You just wanted to get me naked!" Debbie accused as she pulled off her bra and pushed down her panties.

Since that is generally high on my list of priorities, I didn't deny it. I finished stripping, and then lifted Debbie up and into the shower.

It didn't take all that long to get warm again. It did however take a considerable amount of time to wash the soap off all of Debbie's curves... but she had the same problem with parts of my anatomy.

I pushed a squeaky clean, tall, slender blonde up against the shower wall with my whole body, capturing her wandering hands and pulling her into a tight hug. "You feel too good for words, Debra Ellen Alexander."

"Then don't say it," Debbie panted. "Show me! God!"

I spent the next several minutes doing just that. I think I expressed myself most eloquently. Debbie seemed to agree twice. Maybe three times.

We dried off and rejoined Mom. Over hot chocolate we planned out our day. Mom wanted to get to the store, which was opening at noon, and Debbie said she needed to get some more clothes since she "needed to take care of me." (And I think she probably needed to tell her mom what was going on between us.)

After laying out their plans, Mom and Debbie both looked to me.

"What?"

"You have the Jeep, Michael," Mom explained.

And the soon to be aching back.

It took hours to shovel the drive, find and clear my Jeep, and get it started and warmed up. In Boston the plow would have been by three times by now.

The drive over to Debbie's house was an adventure... I only needed to dig out the Jeep once. Once we got there, I shoveled a path to the front door so Debbie and Mom could to the door it without floundering through a drift or two.

While Debbie got the stuff she needed, Barb fed Mom and me hot tea. The conversation was topical, mostly about the storm. My sleeping arrangement with Debbie never came up. Hmm.

Barb kissed Debbie and hugged me when it was time to go.

The grocery store was open when we got there, and half of Laramie was shopping — so the store was half empty. We got the things Mom wanted and got back home by mid-afternoon.

Nap time.

"I'm going to give him a massage," Debbie told Mom as she led me to the bed. "Take off all your clothes and lie down," she told me. Then she shut the door.

The massage was probably wonderful. I, however, was asleep before Debbie got lower than my shoulder blades — but I felt great when I woke up for dinner.

Sunday was a similar day with more traffic on the roads and, toward late afternoon, a plow even came by.

The big thing that happened over the weekend, though, was that Debbie and I had grown our relationship to a new level — and, somehow, Debbie had arranged for my mother and her mother to approve.

Amazing.


If you Google lingerie in Laramie you will find two dedicated establishments in the city. Considering that there are only about eight in the whole state, you'll see what having a college in a town does for the local economy... and mores.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.