Laramie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Just over 27,000 people live in Laramie, Wyoming, for some reason. Michael is pretty sure he shouldn't be one of them. But then he met Debbie.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

Unlike any girl I'd ever heard about, Debbie only had one bag, a small bag... less even than I had. "Did you bring any clothes or are you planning on going naked?" I asked hefting her tiny bag.

"In your dreams!" she giggled.

Yes.

"I have everything I need for a few days... Uh. How long are we staying?"

I laughed. Spontaneity. She was in Boston with no plan on how or when she was getting home... just whenever I did. "I'd like to stay through the weekend, at least. But it sort of depends on what happens... we should be here for First Night Boston..."

We sat down and I told her what was going on with the lawyer and with dad. Debbie listened and asked good questions. I probably looked a bit uncertain... she reached over and took my hand. Pretty soon, though, it was time to think about getting something to eat.

Debbie had rented a car so transportation was simple. We drove to my old neighborhood where I showed her the house I'd grown up in (which had been painted a hideous blue-green color... ) and my elementary, middle, and high schools. Debbie pretended to be interested, which I appreciated.

We had a late lunch at mom's favorite restaurant... they didn't recognize me and I didn't see anybody there I knew.

I felt like an outsider in my own hometown.

After lunch, Debbie and I drove out to Revere Beach. Living in Laramie for most of her life, Debbie was excited to see the ocean. Revere Beach is pretty cool... but in late December, with a breeze, it is also pretty cold. We took some hot chocolate with us and walked for a bit, but our teeth were chattering too much to let us talk. We retired to the car and just watched the water as we warmed up.

"So Debbie," I said as I regained the use of my lips. "Why did you really come out?"

"You don't want me here?" she teased.

"No. Yes. No. That's not a question!" Technically, English is my native language.

"I was worried about you?" Debbie suggested.

"Debbie," I said. Worried is a phone call.

Silence.

"Deb?"

More silence.

"Hello?"

"Do you still just want to be friends?" Debbie asked. She didn't look at me, she just stared out at some distant point on the horizon.

"I never 'just' wanted to be friends," I said. "I love having you as a friend. I think I honestly would be happy even if all we ever were was friends — because I like you a lot. But Debbie, I've always wanted to be more than friends..."

"But at Thanksgiving..."

"You were still crying about your ex," I finished for her. "Weren't you?"

"I'm not crying about him now."

I took her right hand. "Debbie. This is a slippery slope. If we go where it sounds like you're suggesting we go it'll be hard or even impossible to go back to being 'just' friends."

Debbie smiled a personal smile, pulled her hand free of mine, and started the car. "How do we get back to the hotel?"

The drive back was quiet aside from directions. I don't know what Debbie was thinking. I was thinking things like "Hot damn!" and "Oh this is going to be good!" and the like.

Of course I was also worrying about dad, the court hearing tomorrow, and one or two other things.

Mostly I was thinking about Debbie.

When we got to the hotel the message light was blinking. I checked, and there were two messages. Please call the attorney and please call mom. Debbie took her bag to the bathroom while I used the phone.

I called the attorney first. He wasn't available but his assistant told me that they hadn't been able to track dad from the single credit card charge, so we were still set for court the next morning. I confirmed times and hung up.

Mom next.

"Hi Michael," she said. "What's going on?"

So I told her about dad and his attorney and what we had planned.

"You're doing the right thing," she said. "I'm proud of you."

"Well, I..." I started. Then Debbie came out of the bathroom.

"Michael?" Mom asked.

Debbie must have forgotten her towel? She ignored me and went over to my toiletry kit where she began rummaging for something.

"Are you there?"

"Uh. Yes... mom," I said.

"What's going on?"

"Um. Can I call you back mom?"

"Is something the matter?"

"Uh. No. Um. I'll call you back in a little while..."

"Okay..." Mom sounded confused.

I hung up. "I guess we're even," I said. My voice was shaky.

Debbie turned to fully face me. Hands on her hips. Oh my god. Perfect. She didn't say a word.

"Oh my god," I said. "You're absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Debbie blushed but didn't say anything, didn't turn away, and didn't look away.

I gawked. I looked at her breasts at her tight, ripped, stomach, and her thighs. I looked at the slender strip of pubic hair and I looked at her eyes.

Her eyes were glowing. Sparkling. On fire.

I noticed about then that I was shaking.

Debbie took the three steps that brought her to me. She put her hands flat on my chest. "You okay?" she asked softly, looking me directly in the eyes.

I shook my head never breaking eye contact. No.

"Will you shower with me?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes," I croaked.

Debbie reached down and took my hand. "Come on..."

I let her lead me into the bathroom. I was dazed. God she's pretty.

My clothes came off and Debbie and I were naked together for the first time. We took time to exchange a hot kiss or two and short gently caresses, but pretty soon I let her pull me into the shower.

Soaping Debbie up was as much — or more — fun than having her soap me up. She was clean to begin with, but I made sure she was even cleaner. I groaned as I first felt her breast, so soft, firm, and warm. As I cleaned it up, Debbie moaned. I got to work on the other breast — and then the rest of her. Hard crinkly nipples, soft skin stretched over her tight butt, a mole on the point of her right hip. Silky soft pubic hair.

I touched each place, trying to burn a memory of the moment into my mind.

Debbie was not standing by idly. Apparently she wanted to ensure that my entire groin was spotless because she used a lot of soap and spent quite a bit of time washing everything. Just before my knees bucked she pronounced me clean and went to work on my chest and stomach. I groaned. I may even have moaned.

I wasn't taking any chances with cleanliness either. I got my right hand soapy and started washing Debbie's mons pubis. I was fascinated with the textures, the creases, and the crevices. I attempted to wash each pubic hair in turn, but got distracted by Debbie's low moans each time I caressed the tip of her clitoris.

After several minutes of what amounted to fondling, Debbie and I were just holding each other. In my case it was to keep from falling down.

"You okay?" Debbie repeated.

I shook my head again. "No. I think you are going to kill me."

She laughed. It was a warm, happy sound that I'll remember forever. Then she did something else that I'll remember forever. She sank to her knees and engulfed my rigid erection in her warm soft mouth in one quick, smooth motion.

I flailed like I'd been zapped by a taser, but thankfully caught my balance and leaned back against the shower wall. "God!" I shouted.

"You like?" she said, pulling off for a moment.

"Yes," I nodded. "Yes. Yes. Yes..."

One of Debbie's hands was wrapped around the base of my erection while the other was caressing my balls.

"Ohhh..." I moaned, "... this is SO good." I looked down at Debbie, bobbing up and down on me, concentrating, making me — forcing me — to feel so good.

Debbie looked up and winked, slowly.

I looked down. I opened my mouth to warn her... but I came instead. I lost control of my body — shuddering, lights flashing, arms flailing, knees buckling. "Ohhh!" I wailed. My breath whooshed out of me.

Debbie leaned into me to keep me from falling, propping me against the wall, never letting my erection out of her mouth.

"Oh!" I shouted, starting to catch my breath. "Oh GOD!" I continued to come. I put my hands on Debbie's head and held her to me. Stilling her lips. "So good... so good."

I started to come down. I leaned hard against the wall, locked my knees and let go of Debbie.

"Oh my..." I said when I could.

Debbie pulled my still-hard erection out of her mouth, kissed the tip gently but possessively and then looked at me. "So I take it you like that?"

"!" I responded.

"Take me to bed."

We rinsed off, stepped out, and toweled off. Then it was my turn to lead Debbie. I led her to bed where she lay down and looked up at me.

Let me reiterate that Debbie is stunningly beautiful. When I first saw her, bored and somewhat put out across a room full of pretty girls, I was stunned by her beauty. The first time she really smiled, her beauty went up a full notch. After she kissed me the first time, well... mere words can't describe.

But now? Naked, aroused? Holy god.

My throat constricted and I could hardly breath. "Jesus you're beautiful," I said unable, even had I wanted to, to tear my gaze away.

"Come here," she demanded

I lay down next to her and gathered her into my arms. The kiss we shared was nothing short of explosive, with neither of us able to catch our breath as it ended.

I kissed her throat and she moaned.

I kissed the soft flesh above her right breast, she held me to her.

I inched down, licking, nibbling, and sucked in her nipple, tickling it with the tip of my tongue. Debbie was panting.

I gave her other nipple the same treatment — she groaned as I moved away, down. I kissed her stomach, reveling in the quick jumps and twitches of her muscles.

I pushed my tongue deep into Debbie's navel causing her to arch her back and moan.

Her legs spread as I approached her sex. I kissed her pubic hair. I licked the soft inside of her upper left thigh. I tickled her clitoris with the tip of my nose while gently licking the lips and creases I had so eagerly explored in the shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.