My Brother's Wife - Cover

My Brother's Wife

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I loved her but kept my distance, she was after all, my brother's wife. Things just happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   InLaws  

Lisa and I headed out to Las Vegas. We would be there for a week. We both needed this trip to get away and get to know each other again. We checked into our hotel and got something to eat. We then went to get a marriage license. We would be getting married the next day. We went back to our room and talked for awhile. We talked about Dan, our past and the kids.

"David, I talked with Linda and I know you were wondering who fathered little David. Linda had him tested unbeknown to Mark. Mark is David's biological father. I thought you might like to know that. I never had Derick tested. I don't see the point in it. He will be your son now, regardless whose seed produced him. Since you and Dan were brothers so many of the genes would be identical. What do you think?"

"It's fine with me. If he ever needed a body part or blood, I would be the next of kin to see he got it. I love the little fellow and will treat him as my own. No use anyone else knowing anyway. I thought about adoption but there's no reason for it. They already have my last name and you have Dan's insurance and social security for them till they are on their own. The only thing left to discuss is if you are ready to make love with me."

"David, tomorrow you will be my legal husband. Of course I want to make love to you. I've always wanted to."

"What about tonight? We won't be married until tomorrow."

"What would you give me to get in my pants tonight?" she asked.

"Everything I own," I said.

"Sold! I'm all yours tonight to do what you want with. I love you, David. I really do."

We kissed and began our first night of lovemaking. Tomorrow we would be husband and wife. The lovemaking was great. Making love with someone you truly love is the best. It was three in the morning before we went to sleep.

Around nine the next morning we were sitting down to breakfast when in popped Linda and Mark. "My God, what are you two doing here?" asked Lisa.

"Hey, Girlfriend, you didn't think I'd miss you getting married and in Las Vegas yet. You aren't married yet are you?" asked Linda.

"No, we are going right after breakfast. Sit down and join us then you two can be our witnesses," replied Lisa.

After breakfast, we went to get dressed in our wedding clothes. Lisa looked beautiful in her blue dress. Of course she even looked good with nothing on. I wore a suit jacket but no tie. Lisa said it was fine with her. From now on she was the only woman I wanted to please.

While we were getting ready, Linda went to get their room. While signing in she asked the desk clerk if the honeymoon suite was available. After checking it, the desk clerk said it would be available that afternoon. Linda told the clerk that she wanted it for her best friend who was getting married in a few hours. She was willing to pay any increase in room prices. She mentioned we would need the room for five more days. She just wanted to do something special for her best friend. The changes were made and when we left our room, they would move us into the honeymoon suite at no extra charge.

The four of us went to one of the wedding chapels. In less than a half hour we were husband and wife. I felt different, a good kind of different. I was now a husband and father. I would have responsibilities for someone beside myself. I also felt needed, wanted and loved. All because of one precious woman, Lisa. After the short ceremony we went and gambled a little and then decided to see a magic show.

Linda was talking to Lisa about Las Vegas.

"Remember when we were teenagers and we said we would be going to Las Vegas together. This wasn't quite the plan, was it."

Lisa responded, "No, it's better, much better. We don't have to look for some men to pick us up. We brought them with us and we got men we love."

"You're right, Lisa, this is probably much better," replied Linda.

After our afternoon out, we all went back to the hotel. We got in the elevator and Linda pushed the button to the honeymoon suite. We told her she pushed the wrong floor. She got out of the elevator and we followed her. At the end of the hall there was a sign on the door.

"Welcome, David and Lisa, congratulations on your recent marriage. Hope your stay with us is a memorable one." It was signed The Management.

We went in it and it had a hot tub, and a heart shaped bed. All of our stuff was moved into it. We thanked Linda and Mark and invited them back late to soak in the hot tub with us. Lisa looked over at Mark and said, "Wear a bathing suit Mark." We all had to laugh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.