My Brother's Wife - Cover

My Brother's Wife

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I loved her but kept my distance, she was after all, my brother's wife. Things just happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   InLaws  

Time passed and I didn't see Lisa or Linda quite as often. At bowling about two months later I got a surprise. Dan had something to tell me.

"David, you're going to be an uncle in about seven months." Needless to say that Lisa was with child.

Mark spoke up and smiled, "Damn guys, you ruined my surprise. Linda is pregnant with our third child. She's around two months gone also. I think it was the all night fuck fest that she and I had." He looked at me and smiled. Even Dan didn't know about that. It was a secret between Mark, Linda and me. Of course I'm sure Linda told Lisa, because they kept no secrets from each other.

I kept my distance from the women even more now. There was a good chance that either or both kids could be mine. The timing was right there. I wondered if I would ever know.

On the next holiday we were all at mom's. She also invited Mark and Linda. The two pregnant but beautiful women were standing there with a glow on their faces. They both hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

I felt good but in a way sad. The woman I love and the woman I could love. Both happily married and with child, maybe even my child. I had to leave the party early. I was too close to these two women. There is always a price to be paid for cheating. I was paying the price for these two women.

Life went on rather normally. Lisa was the first to have her baby. A beautiful baby boy with blond hair. Since Dan and I looked so much alike, no one would know for sure, not even Lisa. Dan was so happy. He got his son and smiled at the little boy. They named him Derick. They wanted to keep up with the d's. Now, there was Dee, their daughter, Derick, their son, and Dan, the father.

Mark and Linda had a son also. He was born a week later. He had dark hair and looked like Linda. Mark was the happy dad. He came up to me when we were alone and thanked me for showing him how to love his wife. He said if it wasn't for me they would have been divorced. Instead, they had a son, whom they named David, after me. Later I found out that naming him David was Mark's idea. He wasn't such a bad sort after all.

Everything seemed to go along pretty normally. The babies were a couple of months old and everyone seemed pretty happy. I was a bit more lonely. I didn't visit Lisa or Linda as often. It was a bit awkward whenever I'd see them. I thought I'd give Nina a call and maybe go out somewhere. She answered the phone but told me she couldn't talk right then. She would call me back later.

I turned on the old tube and was watching Sports Center when she called me back.

"David, I have something to tell you. Bill, my boyfriend has asked me to marry him. I said yes. He knows you and I have been good friends and asked me about you. I told him that I would be true to him. David, we always knew this day would come. I will miss you and will always remember the good times."

"Nina, I wish you and Bill the best. You deserve to be with someone with whom you can share your life. You will always be a special memory in my life. Good luck to you and Bill."

I hung up before she had a chance to say anything else. I knew this was the best way. If only I wouldn't have been hooked on Lisa. Nina deserved a special someone. She will be a special woman in my memories.

The next couple of days I tried to get back to normal. I hired a young man to help out at the garage. I was spending too much time working. I needed to get away more. Maybe to find that special someone.

The phone rang and I received the shock of my life. It was my dad.

"David, your brother Dan has been in a motorcycle accident. We are all at the hospital. The doctors don't think he's going to make it. He wants to talk to you. Please hurry."

"I'm on my way, dad." I didn't even say goodbye. I told Jim my new employee to take care of things. I didn't know when I would be back.

I jumped in my pickup and nearly flew to the hospital. I rushed in and everyone was sitting in the emergency room. Lisa was crying. I took her in my arms and held her. Mom was crying too, and dad was holding her. The doctor came out and said Dan was asking for me. I went in and saw my big brother's broken up body. He was drugged up but was able to talk.

"David, I know I'm not going to make it. I need you to watch over my family. I know you love Lisa almost as much as I do. I know that's why you never got married. I need you to promise me that you will take care of her. I can't leave this world knowing she'll be alone. Promise me, David, promise me you'll watch over Lisa and my kids."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.