My Brother's Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I loved her but kept my distance, she was after all, my brother's wife. Things just happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   InLaws  

Things seemed pretty much back to normal the following week. I didn't go over to Dan and Lisa's as often because the situation still made me feel uncomfortable. Dan came by one evening after I closed the garage and we went and had a couple of beers. He told me things were great at home. He and Lisa made love more often and she never mentioned cheating or divorce again. He said that once again he had his loving wife and marriage back intact. He would never take a chance like that again. I was happy for him but knew I would hurt inside for Lisa.

The following Friday, Dan, Mark and I went bowling. The girls didn't come by so we thought we would go out for a few beers. Mark was driving and drove to the Gentlemen's Club again. Dan and I didn't want to say anything because we didn't want to stir the pot. Besides we could have a couple of beers and then go home.

Melinda came over to the side of the stage where we were sitting and began dancing. She was a good dancer. When she asked if we wanted a private dance, Dan quickly said, "No, thank you."

I said, "None for me tonight, maybe another time."

Mark called her over and asked how much for a fuck. She told him a hundred dollars and he had to wear a condom. He jumped up and told us he would see us in a little bit. I couldn't believe he would do this again after getting caught by Linda. Maybe she never told him. I wondered why.

The bartender brought us each another beer and told us it was on the house while we were waiting. We watched another girl dance until Mark came back grinning. I couldn't believe him. He had better at home for free, waiting for him. What a numb nut. He deserved the revenge that Linda gave him. I wondered if she would find out again.

Mark dropped Dan off at home and I had left my car there so I got out there too. We said our goodbyes to Mark and Dan invited me in for a beer. I went in to have one beer with him. I figured Lisa might already be in bed. Dan and I were sitting in the living room talking when Lisa came into the room. She had on a baby doll pajama set with a nearly see through matching robe on with it. She looked gorgeous.

Dan said, "Hi, Honey, we stopped at the gentlemen's club and had a few beers. Mark was driving and that's where he drove to."

"Were you a good boy, honey?" she asked.

"I'm always good, Honey. Ask my little brother, he'll tell you. I knew who I was coming home to, so watching the dancers made me a little friskier for you."

I spoke up. "He wouldn't lie to you, Lisa. I better go on home. I don't think I want to watch the two of you getting frisky."

The last thing I would want is watching another man taking Lisa, even if it is her husband and my brother. I headed for home. I could use a good night's sleep after all the beer I drank. Besides, I had to get up early and work in the garage. I usually stayed open for a half day on Saturdays unless someone made an appointment.

About noon on Saturday the phone rang. It was Linda.

"David, I need to see you. Will you be home tonight? Mark has a run and won't be home till Monday. My mother asked if she could have the kids tonight, so I'm all alone."

I loved fucking her the last time, but I thought it was only going to be a one time thing. I invited her over; I was interested in finding out what she said to Mark. I didn't want to be the one to come between their marriage. I cleaned up and straightened the house a little and put fresh sheets on the bed. I went to the store and bought a few beers and a couple of wine coolers for Linda. I knew she liked them.

When she showed up I handed her a wine cooler. She was dressed in shorts and a nice blouse. I asked her, "Linda, why are you here? I thought our lovemaking was going to be a one time thing."

"It was supposed to be. You made love to me like no other man has. I never confronted Mark about his cheating because I wanted to see if he would do it again. I know he fucked that bimbo Friday night. I decided to ask you to make love to me one more time before confronting Mark."

"I enjoy making love with you, Linda. You're a special friend to me and I don't want to destroy our friendship or your marriage. Also, I need for you to tell me how you know what goes on at the Gentlemen's Club. I think you should tell Mark also when you confront him."

She told me how she got her information and asked for another wine cooler. We then proceeded to the bedroom. She smiled when she saw the clean sheets. She really was a special friend to me, a very special friend after our last encounter together. I had three special women in my life. Two were married and the other had a boyfriend other than me. I wondered where I would be ten years from now.

Linda stripped down to her bra and panties and climbed on the bed. She looked sexy as hell. I got on the bed with her and we pretty much had a repeat performance of the last time. I did grab hold of her plump pussy and squeezed hard till she moaned. I then slipped in two fingers and finger fucked her to an orgasm. The only other thing we did that was new is her giving me a blowjob. She was great at it. I couldn't believe that Mark paid for one when his wife was twice as good. Linda did spend the night and we made love one more time in the morning before she left. The last thing she said to me before leaving was that she loved her husband and would have never cheated on him if he wouldn't have cheated first.

On the following Wednesday, I got a call from Mark. I could count on one hand the number of times that Mark has called me, so this call really bothered me.

"David, could you meet me at the Moose Club tonight. There is something I have to discuss with you. It's very important and very personal. Can you meet me around seven?"

Holy shit, what could he want to talk to me about. Important and personal, he sounded distraught but not really mad. I agreed to meet him. I wasn't afraid of him but I was hoping this wasn't going to be confrontational. I got there about five minutes late and found Mark by himself over in a booth, away from everyone.

"Hi, David, thanks for coming. Please sit down; I have something I need to discuss with you."

"Sure, Mark, no problem. You seem nervous. What's this about?"

"Linda knows I cheated on her both times at the club."

I interrupted Mark, "What's that got to do with me? I'm not even married."

"Please David, I'll get to that. I have to tell you everything else first. She told me that the new bartender at the club is also the owner. It's her cousin from Kentucky. He owns three clubs, two in Ohio and one in Kentucky. I thought he looked familiar but didn't really recognize him. He was at our wedding years ago. Linda called the club after finding Melinda's card in my shirt pocket. She then went over to the club and saw her cousin. He told her he had seen the three of us and what we did. He promised her he would let her know if we came back but only if we did anything sexual. Well, you know I fucked that silly cunt."

We stopped for a couple of minutes and ordered a couple of more beers.

Mark continued, "When I got back from the road trip Monday, Linda confronted me with the facts, so I couldn't deny it. We both knew it was true. Linda asked for a divorce. I broke down and cried like a big baby. I love her, she's my life. I can't live without her." He started crying at the table. I actually felt sorry for him. This wasn't the arrogant Mark; it was a man afraid of losing his family.

"What can I do, Mark? Linda isn't going to listen to me. I can't even lie for you if she knows the truth."

"I want you to fuck Linda, Mark."

"What? Are you out of your mind? Where on earth did you come up with this idea? Me, fucking Linda?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.