My Brother's Wife - Cover

My Brother's Wife

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I loved her but kept my distance, she was after all, my brother's wife. Things just happened.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   InLaws  

Mark, Dan and I belonged to a bowling team. We would go bowling and then to the Elks, or Moose and have a couple of beers. This week wasn't much different except, after the bowling, Mark suggested going to a new Gentlemen's Club that had opened up on the other side of town. I had no problem with that, knowing these clubs had near naked dancers and some of the places allowed a little touchy feely with the girls.

We went in and a dancer by the name of Melinda was giving us sort of a private dance. She was down to a push-up bra and damn near see through panties. We all were getting hard-ons. Melinda saw our condition and offered blow jobs for fifty bucks each. I never paid for sex in my life. Mark and Dan both made fun of me, telling me how cheap I was. They both handed Melinda fifty bucks and laughed at me. So, I went along and gave her fifty from me. We all went into another room which was used for such purposes.

I looked over at Dan and Mark and asked them how they could do this to their wives. I really had no idea what got into them. They both had wives who were knock-outs. Yet, here they were paying to get sucked. I thought about Lisa and it kind of pissed me off that my own brother was doing this to her.

Dan looked over at me. "Hey, Bro, it's just a fucking blowjob. Nobody's going to get hurt. Lisa will never know."

"Yeah, lighten up a little. You fuck a lot of different women. Dan and I are married so it feels good to get a little strange now and then," replied Mark.

"Okay, guys, it's just that if I ever get married I hope my wife doesn't feel the way you two do," I said.

I couldn't believe that we all paid fifty bucks for the blowjob, I really couldn't. It lasted for about three minutes. Melinda made a damn good wage tonight. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not cheap; I just can't see paying for it. Hell, I'd take Melinda out and spend three hundred bucks on her and fuck her all night. I'd make love to her, but to give her fifty bucks to suck my cock just seemed stupid.

This all happened on a Friday night. I had to work on Saturday and repair a few cars. I probably worked two hours to get back the money I gave Melinda for the suck job. It just seemed so stupid. As far as Dan and Mark go, they could have gone home and got a hell of a lot better. I know that's what I would have done if I was married to either of their wives, especially Lisa.

On Sunday morning I got a call from Lisa. She asked me if I wanted to come over for lunch and maybe a swim.

"I can't pass up a free meal and a look at my favorite girl in her bathing suit," I said.

I was still trying to act and talk the same around her. She would wonder if I acted differently. She knew how I felt about her and tried to act the same also.

I showed up around one o'clock and went to the back yard where the pool was. They had an eight foot privacy fence around it to keep people from seeing in the pool. I opened the gate and saw Lisa bent over picking a towel up from the deck. I almost got a hard-on looking at her. She glanced around and looked at me. I knew I had to say something.

"What I wouldn't give to get a hunk of that ass," I smiled.

"What would you give to get a hunk of my ass, David?" she asked.

"Everything I own," I responded.

"Sold, now pay up and it's all yours for today," she replied.

She wasn't kidding. I could feel the tension. Something was wrong. "What's the matter, Lisa? Where's Dan and Dee?" I asked, as I looked at her face.

"They're at your mother's for the next couple of hours. I called you over to talk to you about something very personal. Dan doesn't even know you're here. Dan cheated on me and I'm going to get even," she told me.

"He got a fucking blowjob the other night as well as you and Mark. You're not married so that's your business. I'm going to get even. You paid fifty dollars for the blowjob. Would you give five hundred to fuck me?" Hmmm! I wondered, how does she know about this?

"You can't be serious, Lisa. The blowjob was nothing. Dan won't do it again. You surely aren't going after revenge, are you?"

"David, I gave it a lot of thought. I'm a total mess inside. I have never had sex with another man, only Dan. Now, I'm not enough for him. I'm sorry, I have to get revenge. I have to get even. Am I worth the five hundred or not?"

"My God, Lisa, please think about this. Your marriage, your family, all will be put in jeopardy."

"Dan is the one who put our lives in jeopardy. I'm just getting even. Am I worth the five hundred to you or should I go find a stranger to do it for me?"

"I don't understand the money. You're worth a lot more than that to me. I don't understand."

"I'm not giving myself to anyone. I'm going to whore myself out just the one time. In my mind I see it differently. Not just giving myself like Dan did. Do you want me or am I going elsewhere?"

I was almost in tears. The woman I loved, my brother's wife, was going to whore herself out for revenge. Damn my brother! I told him not to do it. I can't let her go to another man, not the woman I love.

"Lisa, you know I've always loved you. I'll give you the money to save your marriage. But, I won't just fuck you. I need to make love to you. I've always wanted to make love to you."

"Just so you know, David, it will just be the one time. If Dan cheats on me again, I'll divorce him. I'm ready now, David. Pay me and then take advantage of me."

"Lisa, all I have on me is two hundred. Is my credit good for the balance?" We actually both laughed. It wasn't to be funny but it did break the ice.

"Your credit is good with me. Let's get in the pool and start from there if you don't mind."

I took off my shorts and tee shirt. I had my swimsuit on underneath. Lisa slipped into the water with me right behind her. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I was going to make love to the woman of my dream, my brother's wife.

After getting in the water she came up to me and we kissed. I mean we really kissed. This is the first time since I met her that we kissed like this. Mouths slightly open, first light pressing of our lips, then a little more pressure until we were kissing like two lovers in need of one another. We were splashing water all over our bodies. I pulled her to me and kissed her more.

"I want to eat your pussy before I fuck you. I want you so bad."

"You don't need to ask, David, just take me anyway you want."

I picked her body up and set her on the edge of the pool. God, she was so beautiful. She lifted up her butt while I removed her bottoms. She was so gorgeous and glistening from the water. She spread her legs and I looked at the sweetest looking pussy. A blond muff, nicely trimmed, and pink labia lips that I was about to suck on. I put my mouth to her pussy and started eating her out. First gently, then harder and harder burying my face into her pussy. Spreading her labia with my fingers so I could get my tongue further into her.

"David, David, it feels so good. I'm going to come, baby, I'm going to come." Come she did, filling my face with her love juices. Holding herself up with one hand while with the other she kept pulling my face into her wet valley. She screamed out in orgasm, "ahhhhh."

When her pussy stopped having spasms, I pulled her back into the pool. I washed her juices off my face and started kissing her again.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me, David. If you give it to me right now, you can forget about the rest of the money. I just want to feel you in me right now."

I pushed her to the side of the pool with her back against the side. I pulled my cock out and buried it deep within her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I pushed my cock as deep in her as possible.

"Nina was right, David. She told me you were the best and as far as I'm concerned you are. Your brother is good but there is something special about the way you make love to me," she said, as she kissed and fucked me at the same time.

"I love you, Lisa. I always have and always will. My brother's a fucking fool to cheat on such a wonderful woman. I know this is only going to happen this one time, so I want to give you the best I can."

I pulled out of her and we got out of the pool and I sat on their chaise lounge. She straddled me and grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her pussy. She started up and down motions as my cock glistened with her juices. I reached up and pulled her bra top off and very lightly touched her breasts.

"Go ahead and squeeze them gently," she said.

I massaged her nipples while she rode my cock. I was about ready to explode.

"I'm going to come, Lisa. Do you want me to pull out or fill your pussy with my sperm?"

"Give it to me, David. Shoot your load as deep as you want. Oh, my God, I feel it shooting up into me. It feels so hot, so good, give it to me, honey, give it to me. I'm coming again, David."

She pressed down hard as I was shooting my load deep into her. She was screaming while we were rubbing pelvis against pelvis. She came and I closed my eyes and felt her spasms. She was the greatest fuck I have ever had. I knew it was because of my love for her. Real love makes all the difference. As soon as we both came, she climbed off of me and held her suit against her pussy and ran into the house. I put my swim trunks back on and jumped into the pool to cool off. Lisa came out a few minutes later in a different suit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.