Equal Shares
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"So, Stan, you think you're up to looking after two women's needs, again?"

Stan snorted. "Not if it's going to be like last night all the time, Denise. I'll have to hire in help!"

"Yeah, right. Try it and see where it gets you. Although..."

Stan stuck his tongue out at Denise, who blew a raspberry in return. They both laughed at one another.

They were sitting at Stan's breakfast bar drinking coffee. Denise had brought in some cereal, and they were both eating a bowlful. Last night had been, well, tiring for Stan, but enormous fun and yet deeply emotional, too. Denise had been hurting, and Stan had done his best to relieve that hurt. He grinned. He thought he'd relieved it multiple times...

But now they had to go to work. Stan got up, grabbed the bowls, cups and cutlery and quickly washed them up. With two women to please, he'd quickly found that keeping the place tidy was preferable to having both of the women in his life jabbering at his ear. Denise wiped them dry and Stan put them away. He turned to see Denise regarding him with a smile, then she leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Good boy," she told him. Stan grinned back.

"So," she said as they put their coats on, "Anne on for tonight?"

"Yes, provided she's not working so late she decides not to bother."

Denise looked at him, carefully.

"Stan? Are you all right with what Anne's doing?"

"Yes. No. Well, yes, I understand that she's working a lot, but what I don't see is why."

"Hmm?" she asked him as they went out of the front door.

"I mean, I know she's got a project she's overseeing at work, but, well, the other project managers don't seem to have to put in the hours Anne is, especially at home," he answered, locking the door.

"So do you think there's something wrong?"

"With her project? I don't think so, the other people in her team aren't miserable enough."

Denise smiled and said "No, she'd be making their lives hell if it wasn't going right. I guess we'll have to ask her?"

"Ask Anne? Just like that?"

"Got a better idea?"

Since Stan didn't, he kept silent. He just wasn't sure he wanted to ask a bald question like that of Anne.

Later that morning Stan went to see Anne. He found her busy at work as usual, along with her staff.

"Hi Anne! How are you today?"

Anne turned to look at him. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had dark circles around her eyes. She looked sallow, drained, but there was a fire in the core that was not only hot, but hotter. Anne was doing what she did, working flat out with a goal in mind, Stan knew, and was well on top of it. He just didn't know what it was.

"Oh, Stan, hi, love. I'm fine, and you?"

"I feel better than you look, Anne. You look shattered. You're working too hard. Coming over tonight?"

"I'll try to, Stan, I really will. I should be over for about nine o'clock, I expect. Will that be okay?"

Stan smiled and said, "Of course, Anne. I'll look forward to seeing you then."

In the event, it was half past eight that night when Stan got a call from a distracted sounding Anne.

'Stan? It's Anne. Look, I won't be able to make it tonight after all."

"Anne, are you sure?"

"Yes, Stan. I'm sorry, but I really have to concentrate on this for a bit longer tonight. Sorry"

"Well, okay, love. I'll order an Indian meal and mope all alone without you. Just joking!"

He wasn't entirely joking. Anne knew that.

"Oh, Stan. I'm really sorry, but I can't leave, I just can't. I can't even explain why, just now, but I will soon, I promise."

"All right, Anne. But I'll hold you to that. I love you Anne, and it's hard for me to watch you run yourself into the ground like this. If you say you're all right, I'll go along with that. For now."

"All right Stan. I love you. I'll talk to you tomorrow."


Denise came over and once more offered to cook for Stan the next night, but Stan demurred, taking her out to a quiet restaurant to eat instead. They enjoyed their time together, then went back to Stan's place.

Stan let Denise in and followed. He watched as she took off her coat and without pause continued by undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"Stan, you're going to catch flies like that!" she chided him, and he quickly tried to catch up. Then he stopped.

"Stan?"

"Denise, I'm just spellbound. I just want to watch you."

Denise had the last button in her hand, her lacy bra in plain sight, the breasts that Stan loved to see, so much, barely confined. She looked at him, undid the button and spread her arms wide.

"You do say the nicest things, Stan. Have you been practising?" she asked him with a lopsided grin.

Stan replied by simply moving forward, engulfing her in his arms, drawing her in tight and kissing her, hard. His hand trailed down to her ass, pulling her into him there, and she ground her crotch against his. Their kiss grew even more passionate and then Stan, realising that he wasn't going to rise to the occasion, pulled away, looking down.

Denise lifted his chin with one finger. "Stan?"

"I'm sorry Denise. I-I just can't."

He was stricken when she threw her head back and laughed for a moment, but then she sobered and said, "Stan, I'm not laughing at that, I'm laughing at your face! You look as guilty as a little boy caught with his hand in the sweet tin! C'mon, let's go sit down for a minute or two."

She took his hand and led him into his living room. Stan followed, unresisting, but he couldn't help the flush of embarrassment and guilt that he was feeling. Denise dropped down on the sofa and drew Stan down next to her, then turned to face him.

"Stan. Don't worry so! You're a man in your forties, you're not exactly super-fit, though I have to say you look pretty darn good in comparison with some of the guys at work! We've both had some drinks tonight, which is why we agreed to take a taxi — and you're surprised when, once in a while, you have a problem? I know you love me, just as much as you love Anne, and having sex isn't all there is to love, is it Stan? C'mon, we've both — actually, we've all three — read many of the same books. What was it? 'Love is what goes on when you're not having sex'."

Stan's lips curled up slightly into a semblance of a smile. "I thought it was 'Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own'. But that's my point, I want you to be happy, to make you happy, and I couldn't. Can't," he finished, looking down.

"Dope! How many times have you made love this week?"

"Last seven days? I lost count," he replied.

"There you go! How many men your age could make that boast?"

Stan smiled at his redheaded companion, beginning to see the humour in the situation. "I told you I'd have to hire in help," he teased, and she elbowed him in the ribs.

"Not bloody likely. Take me to bed, we'll cuddle and go to sleep and let's see what comes up in the morning!"

Stan woke up to find the room still dark, but a warm, wet, wonderful feeling on his cock. He reached down and lightly ran his fingers over Denise's face as she sucked and massaged him, stroking with her hand. He was hard, and Denise lifted off his dick long enough to say "Look what came up..." before dropping her head down again, slowly, teasingly taking him deeper than he'd known her do before. She pulled back again, with a slight gasp, and told him "I wish I could deep throat you, Stan, but I can't. I'd so love to, but I think I can still please you — and me, I love giving head!"

Stan continued to run his fingers around her face, sometimes running her hair through his fingers, as Denise built him up and held him just short of release. She held the base of his penis tight until he was better in control and once more resumed her lovemaking. Over the next several minutes she did this again before finally she kept him going, sucking, swirling her tongue, drilling it into his prick and working him with her hand in earnest. She felt his penis swell and took just the head into her mouth. Stan gasped as his climax arrived, feeling it draw from his toes and fingertips, through his balls and finally surge into Denise's mouth. She made a small cry at the first spurt but she kept sucking lightly, now avoiding his oh-so-sensitive head.

When he'd completely finished cumming and started to soften Denise cleaned him with her talented mouth and tongue before crawling up his body and kissing him. He felt her pass a little of his cum to him in the kiss and was startled for a moment, but then kissed her deeper — it was an act of love, meant that way and received that way. Finally she rolled off him, and the two of them lay next to one another. Denise rubbed her jaw muscles with the fingers of one hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.