Equal Shares - Cover

Equal Shares

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Denise woke. She felt... odd. She rolled over, feeling stiff and sore.

"Oh!"

She remembered why she felt a bit sore, there and smiled, remembering the feeling of Stan being deep inside her ass, the stretching being a little uncomfortable, but the sensation of being filled was soooo good!

She looked down. Stan was still asleep, bless him. She loved the sex, of course, but it was the emotional connection that she had with Stan that made it so special, so breathtaking. She knew Stan wasn't the best lover she'd ever had. She had a fleeting thought of Tom through her mind — a rat, but a skilled rat! Then there was Raoul... but really, there was no comparison. Stan was patient, loving and willing to share himself completely with her. He took his pleasure in making their pleasure as great as possible, and his love for her made skill, stamina or size less important.

Denise needed to pee, so she got up. She winced slightly as she did, reminding herself that last night it had been just as well he wasn't the largest of lovers. She padded into the bathroom, had her pee and then turned on the shower.

She hadn't been in the shower very long when she saw the frosted shape of (presumably) Stan walk in.

"Morning!" she called over the noise of the shower, and she heard him grunt a reply. 'Not a morning person!' she reminded herself.

It turned out she was only partly right. Stan knocked on the shower stall door, and then opened it and peeked in.

"Room for one more?" he asked. Denise smiled at him, nodding and gesturing for him to join her. Stan took the soap laden sponge from her hand and washed her. If he seemed to pay special attention to her breasts, Denise didn't mind. He moved the sponge lower, washing her abdomen, gliding it over her small belly roll. He moved lower still, soaping up her red-bronze pubic hair. Denise sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, but she told him, "Not this morning, Stan. Just wash me, please."

Stan smiled, leaned forward and kissed her, lovingly. He said, "Certainly, my princess. Anything you desire." He dropped to his knees in the stall, soaping up her legs. He gestured with his hand and said simply "Turn!" so she did, placing her hands flat against the wall of the shower.

Stan washed the backs of her legs, her thighs and then moved up to the curves of her ass. He didn't linger overlong there, moving further up to the small of her back. 'Damn!' thought Denise, but in truth she wasn't ready for more, especially anal.

She turned, and took the sponge from him. "Your turn!" she told him, smiling wide, and he smiled back. He reached behind her and pulled her to him, so she did the same, then as they kissed she began rubbing the sponge around his back.

Denise pushed Stan away and fell to her knees. "Not all of me is too sore, Stan!" she told him, and reached for his cock.

The water fell on the back of her head as she took him in her mouth, all of him. In his semi-flaccid state she found it easy, but Stan soon grew. She kissed the head of his penis, then took just the bulbous head in her lips and sucked, washing it with her tongue. She heard Stan groan, and looked up to see him standing, wet hairy chest blending into slight pot belly, not yet shaven but the goofiest smile on his face, eyes closed. As she watched, he opened them and she saw deep inside his soul.

She kissed, she sucked, she caressed and she jacked. Her tongue worked its magic on his stiff shaft, on the sensitive area just under the head, on the tip, teasing the small slit there. She bent to her self-appointed task, to make Stan's morning as good as she could. It was her present to him, for he'd given her his innermost self that morning, and she had nothing more to give — he'd already had that.

Denise made the oral lovemaking last, but she knew they had to get ready, so she finally sucked him deep, caressing his balls with one hand, jacking him with the other. She smelt the taste of his pre-cum, she heard his groan, she felt his shaft swell, so she let him out slightly, jacking him with purpose and he came. His salty-sweet semen coated the inside of her mouth, and she drank him greedily.

When he'd finished, Denise opened her eyes and stood. Stan was there, arms around her, eyes full of love on her. He kissed her, ignoring the taste of himself, then put his lips to her ear.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"You're welcome, my love," she said, oddly shy, looking down. He tilted her chin up to meet her eyes. "I love you, too, Denise," he told her.


A few days later, Denise was looking at her cellphone, reading a message.

"Shit!"

"Oh, Fuck!"

She stumbled out of the ladies room at The Firm, and bumped straight into Anne — quite literally.

"Oh!"

"Oh, Anne! Er, Sorry, excuse me. Um, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

Denise rushed off. She couldn't handle the questions just yet.

Back at her desk, she called up a job that she'd been putting off for a day or so — some mindless data input that could be done while she was thinking of something else.

She also fired up her web browser.

Before long she was both horrified and reassured. 'No Symptoms in 70% of women and 50% of men; over 100,000 cases in the UK each year... if untreated can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease.'

'Oh, God!'

A little more checking gave her the reassurance that it was normally treated by antibiotics.

'Okay. Now I need to call the clinic. Oh, God, this is so embarrassing!'

That lunchtime, Denise went for a walk in The Firm's grounds, alone. She called the clinic once she was well out of earshot.

"Timothy David Courrs Hospital, how may I help you?"

"Hello, My name is Denise Bottomley. You just sent me my test results..."

Her results. Positive for chlamydia and she should attend the clinic as soon as possible.

They went through the usual identity confirmation, then the voice on the phone asked, "When can you come into the clinic, Miss Bottomley? It should be as soon as possible."

'Well, yes, of course it should!' she thought. In the back of her mind she realized she was being very calm about this, and wondered when she'd actually feel the effect.

"I can come in this afternoon, if you can take me?" she answered in a small, distant voice, and she was told that would be fine.

She walked slowly back into The Firm. She barely noticed Elaine sitting at the reception desk.

Denise popped her head into Jon's office.

"Jon, I need to pop out this afternoon. I shouldn't be too long, I think. It's a Doctor's appointment. I'd forgotten it."

Jon took a look at her, and asked, "Are you all right, Denise? You are looking very pale."

"Sure, Jon. It's just a routine scan thing. I'll be back later!"

Jon nodded his assent and Denise was gone.


A couple of hours later and Denise was back in The Firm's car park. She'd red-facedly had to tell the doctor of her unusual relationships, and assured her that all of them had been for tests in the last few days.

She'd been given a prescription — "azithromycin" it said, although the brand name on the pill was different — and told, "Take this. It's relatively new, a single dose treatment. Make an appointment for a week's time, don't miss it, and don't have sex until you've been given the all-clear. Okay?"

The doctor, a pretty Indian woman, then smiled, taking the heat out of the last admonitions.

"Don't worry. It's a good treatment, we caught it fairly early. You should have no further problems. But you must take care. Now, what about former sex partners? I realize it's difficult, but you really must try to contact anyone you've had unprotected sex with."

Denise sat up, recalling an incident one night in Ibiza. 'Oh, God!' she thought, again. 'Jim!'

Doctor Narayan cocked her head to one side and asked, "Miss Bottomley? Denise? Are you all right?"

"Um. Yes, I am, thanks. I just had a thought." Doctor Narayan looked at her calmly, knowingly. "Okay then. If you need to talk to someone, we have people here who are trained to help you. Just ask."

"Sure, yes, thanks." Denise said through slightly numbed lips as she stood, picked up her coat, and left. Before leaving she turned in the doorway.

"Is there any way of knowing how long I've had this?"

"Not to any certainty, no. But it doesn't seem that it's severe, I would suspect it was fairly recent, last few months say. Just remember that the organism can lie dormant for a long time. I cannot say for sure."

Denise nodded, and closed the door behind her.


Denise walked back into The Firm's reception, and was greeted by Elaine.

"Denise! I was worried about you!"

"Hmm? What, Laney? Oh, I just had a Doctor's appointment, love."

"Yes, at Timothy David Courrs Hospital! Come on, Denny, I was on the switchboard! I recognised the number when you rang them — it came up on my screen! It was the GUM clinic! Denny, what gives?"

In shock, Denise realized she'd used her DECT phone instead of her mobile. The call had routed straight through the switchboard. She took a breath. "Okay. Later, tonight, all around Stan's place. I'll tell all. Please?" she pleaded.

Elaine was looking at her face, and Denise could tell she was both troubled by the implications of the visit to the clinic, and concerned for her friend and lover. Still, "All right, Denny. Tonight. I'll bring Susan as soon as she finishes work."

Just then the switchboard rang, and Elaine had to take the call.

Denise sighed. Now she had to let Stan know to expect visitors, and make sure Anne would be there as well. Maybe she should have had the meeting at her house? But Stan had the room.

'God! Why does life have to be so complicated!?'

Dimly she heard Elaine's voice saying, "Miss Berkely? Certainly, who shall I say was calling? Please hold a moment..."

She went to find Anne. She found her, turning away from the phone, already concentrating hard over a schematic on her computer. After a few seconds, Denise coughed gently.

"Oh, Denise! What can I do for... are you all right? You look white as a sheet!"

"Tell the truth, Anne, I'm a bit under the weather at the moment. Look, can you come around to Stan's tonight? I need to talk with you all — Elaine and Susan as well, and it's going to be easier in one go than two."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.