Equal Shares - Cover

Equal Shares

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Anne said nothing about her new personal insight that night. She still wanted to allow time to pass to make sure that it wasn't just the heat of the moment.

For heat there was, undoubtedly. Stan dropped Denise off at her house and waited to be sure she got indoors safely, and then he drove on. As soon as Denise was out of sight he felt Anne's hand on his thigh, heightening his own response. It was difficult to drive with her hand there and a burgeoning erection, plus whenever he had to change gear Anne had to take her hand away again, but by the time they arrived at Anne's house he was ready to burst.

Anne was aroused too. She felt her lower lips sliding across one another as she squirmed in her seat, her hand sliding up and down Stan's thigh as he drove whenever she could lay it there.

'What's come over me?' she wondered. This was more, much more than the horniness she'd felt after last week's dance. She wanted Stan inside her, hard, fast and soon.

Stan parked the car and undid his seatbelt. Anne removed hers at the same time and in a second they were in each others' arms, kissing passionately, deeply. For a few minutes they made out like teenagers in the front of Stan's Mondeo before he pulled back and murmured, just loud enough for Anne to hear, "I don't know which is more uncomfortable at the moment, the gear lever or the handbrake."

Anne pouted as he pulled away, but then smiled at his words.

"I have a door key," she reminded him, "and there's a bed upstairs, remember?"

They didn't get as far as the bed. Once inside the door, Anne pushed Stan against the wall, one hand playing with the buttons on his shirt and the other questing at his fly. Her mouth crushed against his, and he kissed her back eagerly. Stan was amazed. He'd never known Anne so eager. Even earlier that day, when she'd pulled her panties aside while bent over the chair, she'd been less horny than now.

Anne's left hand slid inside his shirt, having undone two of his buttons. Stan moaned as her fingers played with the hair there. All the while Anne was playing at his crotch. She slid down the zipper of his trousers and pushed her right hand inside, feeling for his dick.

"Anne, if you don't stop..."

Her only answer was to slide to her knees. She undid the belt and clip at the top of his trousers, slid his briefs down a little and took his dick in her hand. Stan gasped at the touch, and then gasped again as he felt the hot, wet mouth of his lover slide around the head of his cock.

There was no way Stan was going to last long under this stimulation, given the head of steam he'd built up. In less time than he wanted he grunted "Coming, Anne! I'm going to cum!" and she pulled back to suckle at the head while pumping his cock with her hand. Seconds later, spurt after spurt filled her mouth. Anne started a little at the first one, but eagerly, greedily, kept up the sucking and pumping, getting all she could from him. Once he'd finished, legs rubbery, Stan felt her leave him alone as she stood. He opened his eyes, closed during his climax, and saw her standing there, slightly above him, and she opened her mouth to show him the pool of semen still there. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then kissed him. He could taste himself on her still, but found it intensely arousing and kissed her back, fervently.

"Hmmmmm. Now that the edge is off, shall we go to bed?" Anne said, huskily, into his ear. Taking his hand, she led him up the stairs.


Denise got inside her door, checked her phone for messages — there were none — and ran upstairs. She turned on the taps for a hot bath, and pulled some bubble bath out of the bathroom cabinet.

Some long, wonderful, intense minutes later Denise was in the throes of an intense orgasm as she lay in the bath, fingers moving with the expert precision of long practice. 'God, I needed that!' she thought afterwards, as she finally relaxed. Denise couldn't believe just how horny she'd felt.

Denise told herself that she tried to work out what she'd been fantasizing about, but the impressions were a blur. Stan figured in there, she was honest enough and now in control of herself enough to admit that. Elaine and Susan of course. But Anne... Anne figured too. Denise knew that she was attracted to Anne. The beautiful, tall, elegant blonde had always been a physical attraction for her, but until recently Anne had been distant to her. At first it was just the way she was to everyone, but then it had been Stan that had come between them.

Now... now she didn't seem that way, and Denise couldn't help it. She wanted to see Anne writhing under her, to taste her, to smell her. 'God, ' Denise thought, 'I can't be falling for Anne as well, surely?'

But she was, and she knew it. Anne, though, was straight. Plus she was Stan's girlfriend. Now tears formed in Denise's eyes as she thought that she'd never be able to have the relationship she wanted with either of them.

"Besides," she told the bathroom, shaking her head and then wiping her eyes as she lay in the water, "I've got Laney and Susan. I don't need Anne or Stan."

The words felt hollow even as they left her lips.


Stan lay in bed, turned away from Anne. He thought she was sleeping, and didn't want to wake her, but his mind was running furiously. In the end Stan got up and went to the bathroom, using the time to think.

'I'm in love with Anne. That's a given, ' he thought. 'So what do I feel for Denise, and what should I do?'

'Well, first question. It can't be love, surely, because I'm in love with Anne. I can't be equally in love with both of them, can I?'

Stan's nature was introspective and careful. Even in the depths of his depression, those months ago, he'd been honest enough with himself to know that, in theory, he should have been doing something about it. Now, he felt a similar honesty. He was in love with both women, he finally admitted to himself.

'And so what? I can't have both of them at once!' he thought. As always, he felt back for the source of help and solace that had never failed him.

'Caron? What do I do now?' he asked, and felt her presence, sympathising, knowing. He closed his eyes in the bathroom light and saw her eyes regarding him, mocking but concerned.

Stan always felt better when he thought of her, but this time he couldn't be sure what he thought she was telling him. Not once, in all the years they were married, had he cheated on her, or had she cheated on him. Now, he felt like the worst kind of cad as he felt the same intensity of love for two women at once, and even Caron seemed at a loss to guide him. But his wife's love suffused him, made him feel more at ease, regardless of the situation.

Stan shivered in the relative cold of the bathroom, and the vision dissipated. He knuckled his eyes, shook his head and returned to the bedroom. At the doorway he hesitated, fearful that he'd woken the beautiful blonde who he loved so much. When he heard nothing, he slid back into bed, careful not to touch Anne with his cold limbs.

Stan lay there for quite some time before dropping off into a fitful sleep. His dreams were of red hair entwined with blonde.


Anne felt Stan get up, and carefully controlled her breathing in order not to let on that she was awake. She was still trying to sort out her feelings.

God, she'd been so full of need tonight. After the rushed blowjob downstairs they'd made love, carefully, slowly, lovingly. Anne was now secure in her feelings for Stan, and knew, beyond doubt, that he loved her.

'But, ' she thought ruefully, 'he loves her as well.' That Stan loved Denise was no longer a question in her mind, she'd gone past that. Watching them dancing together tonight had been the revelation, but then she thought back to the other times the she'd seen the two together, and realised that Stan touched, protected and cared for the redhead as much as he could. Denise, until very recently, hadn't let him near, and Anne felt a little guilty in the knowledge that she'd been a part of the reason for that.

But now Anne knew she had a decision to make. 'If I do nothing, we'll all go on as if nothing had happened tonight. Stan and I will go on, Denise will eventually find another. That might be best.'

'But if I do nothing, Stan will be hurt. He loves Denise. I can't knowingly hurt him, so I have to do something. Then there's Denise. I can't honestly say I want to hurt her, either.'

Anne's logical brain found an answer, which her emotional side immediately rejected — it wasn't done. Was it?

Anne resolved to do a little work on the 'net tomorrow.

She felt Stan's presence as he turned off the bathroom light and stood for a moment, silent, before getting back into bed. Anne lay carefully still, to let him go back to sleep.


Denise arrived at work the next day early. She wanted a quick chat with Elaine before everyone else arrived.

"Hi Denny!" the pretty young blonde called as Denise walked in. "Good night last night?"

"You don't know the half of it!" Denise replied, a rueful smile on her lips.

Denise told Elaine about the night, the dance with Stan, and her bath afterwards.

"I couldn't help myself, Laney. I felt like I would burst! And it was Stan. I mean, come on, I've been out with him, gone abroad when he said 'no', had a couple of guys and thought I'd got over him. Yet still, last night, dancing together — well, we just looked at one another and I got kinda lost, you know? I guess I'm not as 'over him' as I thought I was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.