Equal Shares - Cover

Equal Shares

Copyright© 2006 by steveh11

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a love story, an erotic story, that doesn't feature kids of school or university age; it isn't a coming of age story. This story actually features people who are 'grown up'. It's a slow story, about a man who begins as emotionally dead, but who has the support of a few people who can help him, just enough support. It also tells the story of those around him. New chapters will be posted weekly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It was Friday. Denise was waiting by the phone. She'd been there all day, with only short trips into the kitchen to grab snacks.

Jim had promised to ring her today. Ibiza was an hour ahead, so when it was ten o'clock in the morning here, it was eleven a.m. over there. Surely Jim would have woken early today, he was going to ring her.

While she waited, she ran back over her holiday in Ibiza in her mind, savouring the memories...


On that second day of her break, she had sunbathed near the pool of her hotel. Deciding that her back had become well toasted, she turned over. On the beach, many of the girls went topless, but here by the hotel pool it just wasn't done. Denise had a very small white bikini on, which served to preserve her modesty — just.

She closed her eyes, basking in the hot sun. Denise thought she could be content with this for the whole holiday, but supposed she ought to do something else, if just to break up the time.

An unknown time later, she felt a shadow across her eyes. Reluctantly she opened them, to find a young man standing over her, two drinks in his hand. She shaded her eyes with one hand, but couldn't see him as the bright sun silhouetted him.

"W-would you like a drink?" he stammered to her.

From the sound of his voice, Denise didn't think the boy could even be old enough to buy drinks.

"Thank you, but, no!" she told him. "It's very kind of you to offer, though" she continued more gently, "perhaps it would be better if you asked someone of your own age?"

He stammered something she couldn't catch and walked away. Denise was sorry to disappoint the boy but really didn't want that sort of attention. As she watched him walk off, she wondered if he had an older brother.

She relaxed again, closing her eyes and letting her thoughts drift where they would. She saw a guy, with thinning hair and laughter lines...

Denise shook her head slightly. Stan was out of her reach. It was time to 'Move On'.

She heard a feminine voice from her left, "Hey girl, that was pretty cool. Firm but nice. I'm Janice, by the way."

Denise rolled her head and opened one eye. She saw a girl with dark hair wearing a tangerine bikini gazing back at her with an open smile and laughing eyes.

"Hi! I'm Denise," she answered. Denise propped her head up on her arm, resting on her elbow. Janice looked to be in her mid-twenties. She looked attractive without being beautiful — 'vivacious', Denise decided, was a word that fit.

"Nice to meet you. You staying here?" the younger woman asked.

"Yes. It was a last minute booking, I was glad to find I could afford it here."

The Hotel Pacific was close to the beach, close to the most famous clubs in San Antonio, and had been recently renovated. Denise couldn't believe it when she saw online how inexpensive the room was. It had turned out to be as nice as she'd hoped, though - with a view from the sitting area of her second floor bedroom, overlooking the pool.

"Everything is so expensive here. I can't afford to go out every night like some do. And quite apart from the fact I don't think I could hack that lifestyle any more."

Janice sat up and looked Denise over carefully.

"You're not old!" she scoffed. "You can stay up a few nights if you want to, surely? As for expense, that's where you're wrong. Lots of it's free... if you use your head — or in your case, those wonderful tits."

Denise was a little shocked at the comment. Her mouth fell open and she was about to reprimand the girl, but then she felt a little excitement. She wanted to enjoy herself more here. Going to San Antonio was her last chance at really letting herself cut loose, and she didn't want to miss out simply because she couldn't afford things.

After a pause she answered, "I'm a little over the Club-18-30 level. You'd have to carry me out of the clubs if I were to stay until five or six in the morning!"

"What, not even going to try it once?" Janice asked, teasing the older woman. "You know you want to!" she prodded.

So it began. The two started chatting amiably enough and learned about each other. Janice was single, twenty-six, had never been married but had lived with her boyfriend for several years before a reasonably painless break-up. "We just grew apart, I think. We're still friends, but we could never be lovers again."

This was Janice's third visit to the resort. "I fly home on the 17th, what about you?" she asked Denise. Excitedly, Denise said she was flying home that same morning, so they'd have lots of time together.

"Oh good! Now you can meet up with the rest of the gang. We all troop down to the pre-club bars, have a few drinks and eye up the guys. We latch on to any that seem up for it and willing to take us clubbing but, even if we don't find any suitable guys, if you dress smart and sexy you can sometimes get in for free. Don't buy more drinks at the clubs than you have to — I generally stick to water once we're in there."

"Gang?" Denise queried.

"Yeah, there're four of us — five if you come along. Me, Devon, Sue and Millie. We're all about the same age, all over here looking for fun and no more, and all up for it!"

Before long Denise had agreed to meet them outside the hotel an hour or so before sunset. She was told to "Dress up sexy, but not too trashy or you'll get the wrong fellas," then went to have a shower and a look through her wardrobe.

She'd done some homework before leaving, and knew that some smarter, sexier clothing might be needed. So Denise had brought along a couple of 'party' outfits. She decided on a daringly short crop top in black and a matching micro-skirt, with a sexy pair of black heels, and studied herself in the mirror.

As always, Denise felt she should lose a few pounds, but she had to admit that her curves looked good. The small roll at her waist worried her a little, but she decided that she simply had to go for it.

Denise went down to meet her companions for the night. She didn't have to wait long before Janice came out of the hotel entrance, followed by three other girls. All of a similar build and age, but all different — Devon was blonde, Sue had brown hair but Millie was chocolate brown all over, with a tight set of ebony cornrows. Denise recognised Devon from the flight in, and wondered about the rest.

Introductions were performed. Millie and Sue had only arrived two days before. The girls all walked off towards The Ship Inn, nearby. This British themed bar was a good and relatively cheap place to start. Directly opposite was a newer bar, called The Hollywood Showbar. After a few drinks and some 'getting to know you' chatter, the girls moved across to the Showbar, where things were considerably raunchier.

More vodka & lemons were consumed as the evening wore on and the girls watched the sun go down. The view wasn't as good here as it was at the Café del Mar, but it was still a sweet thing to see. By then none of them were feeling any pain.

Wherever there are attractive young ladies, especially in a place like Ibiza, there will be young men. Devon was overtly comparing the lads against each other, chatting animatedly with Millie about their relative merits. Denise was almost beyond the point of decorum herself, but managed to keep within limits. She'd check out the guys, but not openly ogle them; she'd talk about them, but not in anatomical detail... Yet!

Janice suggested that they take a quick tour of the bars, "Let's see what's about." Sue and Devon giggled, Millie muttered something inaudible, then said "Okay, let's go!" and Denise soon found herself being cajoled along as the five girls walked from bar to bar down the strip.

"I quite fancy 'im, but 'e's got a right rough lookin' bunch o' mates 'angin' roun' wiv 'im," said Sue in her thick East London accent. She was looking over at a group of guys hanging around outside a bar near the end of the strip.

Millie said, "That's okay, we'll distract them for you!" and grabbed Denise by the hand as they sashayed towards the lads. Janice and Devon followed.

The poor guys didn't stand a chance. Before they knew it, Sue had effortlessly removed her target from the group, separating him from the protection of his peers while her friends engaged them with banter and not so coy looks. Just in case their attention wandered, Devon, in an exaggerated movement, put her arm around Janice and they began to kiss, apparently passionately. The girls kept this up for a few minutes before Millie said out of nowhere, "Hey! There's Grant!" and set off back up the strip. Janice, Devon and Denise followed, but Sue had disappeared — and so had her target.

"Mission accomplished!" laughed Millie as they regrouped down the street, white teeth flashing brightly in her dark face. The girls grabbed each other, laughing and almost falling over. That had been fun! Denise had to control herself a little, she was responding to the cuddling from the girls, and even more to the sight of Devon and Janice in a tight embrace.

"Time to see if we can get into Es Paradis or Eden!" declared Devon. So they moved off towards the two clubs.

Situated opposite one another, one, Es Paradis, represented legendary Ibiza. It was famous for its Fiesta del Agua, where the dance floor was flooded and turned into a water party.

Eden, on the other hand, represented the New Wave in San Antonio. Eden alone of the major clubs had a dress policy, tops to be worn, no football shirts etc. Its music mix was more cutting edge than that inside Es Paradis.

What the girls were trying to do was to get inside one of these clubs. It wasn't going to be easy, as none of them had tickets. The best answer was to be let in because they were beautiful and sexily dressed, but in August the competition, and the queues, were fierce.

The next best thing was to find some guys who'd get them in. This, of course, ran the risk that they'd expect something for their trouble. None of the girls were virgins, but equally none of them wanted to just 'do it' at the drop of a hat either, so considerable negotiation skills were needed to persuade a group of guys to get them tickets and still set some clear limits.

Janice was, it seemed, a born negotiator. Denise watched in awe as she approached a group of young lads, aged somewhere between eighteen and about twenty-two, and let them know that the five girls would do anything up to a limit for tickets — and got both the guys and the girls to agree the limits.

After what seemed an interminable wait they managed to get in Es Paradis. Denise had been in this club on her previous visit to Ibiza, so she looked around to see if anything had changed. Not really, she concluded, it all looked much the same.

It was an ornate, classy place, with white marble, roman columns and a round dance floor/pit, surrounded by podiums for dancers and with the DJ desk overlooking it all.

Denise found herself with a young lad of eighteen, and she was happy to dance with him, cuddle and kiss, and allow him to fondle her a little, but no further — and as he confided to Denise at around four in the morning, both of them exhausted, he was happy with just that as he had a steady girl at home.

Denise saw Janice tiredly trying to get her attention. She pulled herself up and walked over to the younger woman.

"I think it's time for bed. Devon and I are going home. Are you coming, or are you going to stay with him?" indicating the boy with a lift of her chin.

"No, he's sweet but not my type. I'm going to bed too — I'll come with you two. Where's Millie?"

"Millie? She left an hour or two back with her guy. I think she might be giving him a little bonus!" Janice told her with a wink.

So Denise said goodnight to her temporary escort, giving him a hug and a squeeze. Then she joined the other two girls as they made their unsteady way back to the hotel.

Denise slept through until about ten in the morning.


For the next week, Denise, Janice and the rest of the girls continued in the same vein. If they couldn't get into Es Paradis or Eden, they made their way to Club Nightlife near the taxi rank, which had no cover charge — meaning they didn't have to worry about hooking up with guys. Of course, that didn't mean they didn't want to find men. All five of the girls enjoyed themselves with the guys at the bars, but Denise was careful, keeping things limited to kisses and cuddles, but no real sexual content beyond seemingly innocent touches and cuddles. She had to admit to herself, though, that she enjoyed it when one of the other girls would snuggle up to her suggestively, keeping eye contact with her 'target', and kiss Denise as sexily as she knew how. Rarely did this tactic fail!

But on the second Thursday of her stay, that changed.


She met him at the Showbar. Jim was a 'scouser', actually born in Liverpool. He was slightly shorter than she was, with a shaved head, a bright smile and a typical Merseysider's quick wit. He'd been standing on his own near the bar, just watching, and their eyes met. He was around twenty, with a lithe, fit looking body. Denise felt an instant physical attraction. They danced together for a bit, and she found that they matched well, but it wasn't until they met again the next night that she found his quick wit and sense of humour matched his physical charms.

Denise knew herself, and could feel that she was falling for the young man. They got to chatting over some drinks in a quieter corner of the Showbar, and Denise found out a few things. Jim sold cars for a big dealer in Liverpool, and his ability to sell himself soon won over Denise. His wide, brown eyes simply invited trust, and Denise found herself answering the invitation.

Jim asked how long she was staying, where, what it was like there, all the usual enquiries. Denise answered, and in return gleaned that Jim was staying at a hotel further in to San Antonio, the Hotel Brisa. This, Jim said, was "a bit of a shithole, but all I do is keep my stuff there and sleep sometimes, I'm not worried about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.