A Different Sort of Lifestyle - Cover

A Different Sort of Lifestyle

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 7: Revelations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Revelations - It's easy to forget what you wanted out of life once you get caught up in the rat race. The things we wanted when young get forgotten while competing to out do the neighbors. At some point, you just become lost. Does it have to be that way? Not necessarily.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Sharon stood in front of the mirror staring at her reflection. The thong panties covered almost nothing. She stared at her crotch unable to believe that Cathy had talked her into a bikini wax, but it was absolutely necessary with those panties. Her nipples were hard and thrust forward without any restraint by the half bra. She turned and looked at her backside. Nervous, she said, “It looks like I’m wearing nothing.”

There was a knock on the door and she almost jumped three feet in the air. While scrambling to find her robe, she asked, “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Cathy.”

Frantically putting on her robe, she said, “Come in.”

Cathy entered the room and looked at her mother holding the robe closed with white fingers. Curious, she said, “Well, let me see how it looks.”

“Uh, it doesn’t cover much,” Sharon said feeling strange about the entire situation.

“Oh come on. Let me see,” Cathy said. She couldn’t believe her mother was acting like a freshman in the gym for the first time.

Sharon snapped open her robe and quickly closed it again. She said, “It doesn’t cover much.”

Cathy’s eyes flew wide open. She was shocked at what she had glimpsed. Expecting to see nothing more than a small bikini, she had no idea that the bra would leave that much exposed. Not knowing what else to say, she blurted out, “Dad is going to love that.”

The blush on Sharon’s face was a brilliant red. Despite her embarrassment, she asked, “You think so?”

“Oh, I know so.”

“So I should wear it tonight?”

“You bet,” Cathy said. Thinking about how a boyfriend would react to her wearing a bra like that, she said, “I’m going to have to get a bra just like that.”

“Not until I’m ready to be a grandmother,” Sharon said. She would have waved a finger at her daughter except she was afraid the robe would come open.

Laughing at the expected comment, Cathy asked, “So how are the ears?”

Sharon had her ears pierced after they had finished shopping for the lingerie. She answered, “They’re okay.”

“Are you going to wear the red dress?”

Biting her lower lip, Sharon said, “I think so.”

“Dad should be home in thirty minutes. I’ll let you get dressed now,” Cathy said and then left the room. In the empty hallway, she said, “Watch out, Dad. You’ve got no idea what’s coming your way.”

When the door closed, Sharon dropped the robe and turned to look at the mirror. She opened the top of her panties and looked down through the gap. A shiver went up her spine at the sight. Unable to get used to the idea of what she had done, she said, “It looks so ... bare.”

She looked over at the package of thigh high stockings and the pair of heels. The stockings supposedly didn’t require garters to hold them up. Her hand was actually shaking when she reached over to pick up the package.

Running through the rain, Greg made it to the front door without getting too soaked. Once he was inside, he glanced in the formal living room and didn’t see anyone. He took stock of his clothes and decided that it would be best to change before anyone showed up in the formal living room. He went into the bedroom and changed into a new pair of slacks and a fresh shirt. He traded his wet shoes for a dry pair before putting on his sports coat.

Stepping into the living room, he expected to find Sharon and the kids. The kids were there, sitting at opposite ends of the couch. He noticed that they weren’t in their normal couch slouch. He interpreted it as another little sign that things were changing around the house. He wondered where Sharon was. Clearing his throat, he said, “Hello, Harry. Hello, Cathy.”

“Hello, Dad,” Harry said.

Cathy giggled and then said, “Hello, Dad.”

“I see that you are both in a good mood today. Did anything interesting happen?”

Deciding that he would take a chance on participating in a conversation, Harry said, “Yes. I’ll tell you all about it when Mom is here.”

Hardly able to keep from giggling, Cathy said, “Mom and I went shopping. I’m sure that she’ll want to show you everything she bought later tonight.”

“Would you care for drinks?” Greg asked not quite knowing what to make of his daughter’s comment.

“Yes, please,” Harry said. All fears that the drinks had been a one-time offer flew out the window.

“Yes, please,” Cathy said, “I think Mom mentioned something about wanting a Martini tonight.”

“Oh,” Greg said. He could make two of them and join her. Looking at the table where she had set the liquor, he was surprised to find two Martini glasses, olives, and an ice bucket complete with ice. He went to work preparing the drinks.

He had just handed the two wine spritzers to the kids when Sharon entered the room carrying a tray of appetizers. For a moment, he stared at her taking in the red dress and the moderately high heels. He asked, “Is it my imagination or are you getting more beautiful every day?”

“The latter, I hope,” Sharon said unable to believe that her nipples had just gotten harder. The expression on his face was worth the pain of the bikini wax.

Open mouthed, Greg stared at her for several seconds when he realized that his wife had her headlights on. Greg had a hard time keeping from staring at the tents created by her nipples. He had to turn before he embarrassed himself by tenting his pants. Distracted, he wasn’t sure what he had been doing.

He said, “You look real good.”

“Real good? She looks hot,” Cathy said. Even Harry was staring at his mother unable to believe that it was the same woman who used to wear tee shirts and stretch pants.

“Thank you,” Sharon said. From across the room, she held out the tray and asked, “Appetizers anyone?”

Harry said, “Thank you, I’d love some.”

Greg broke away and went to the bar to finish fixing the drinks. His mind was racing as he shook the ice cold shaker with the gin and vermouth. He filled one of the glasses and started on the second. He paused and looked over his shoulder to see what was going on. Sharon had taken a seat on the love seat. He finished the drink and carried them over to Sharon. He handed one to her. She accepted it with a simple thank you.

The moment to choose where he would sit had arrived. He could sit in the love seat with her, between the kids on the couch, or in the solo chair. In the past, he would have chosen the solo chair, but today he was going to sit in the love seat. He sat down and put a hand on her leg. He felt the top of her stocking and turned to look at her with shock.

Sharon smiled and said, “Cathy and I went shopping today. Do you like this dress?”

She leaned forward and the top of the dress fell away from her chest. He looked down the gap and could see her breasts. The bra showed more than it hid. Her nipples were definitely hard bullets.

Swallowing, he said, “Uh, yes. I like it a lot.”

“Thank you. Cathy picked this one out.”

Still staring down the front of her dress, he said, “You did a good job, Cathy.”

Staring at her parents, Cathy was shocked to see her father drooling down the front of her mother’s dress. The middle aged couple in front of her was suddenly strangers to her.

She looked over at her brother and said, “Look at them.”

“Yeah, I know,” Harry said looking from one to the other feeling very uncomfortable. He was tempted to tell them to get a room. He whispered, “It’s kind of weird.”

Greg managed to get his eyes under control and turned to Harry. He said, “Harry said that he had some interesting news.”

It took Sharon a little longer to get control over her emotions. She hadn’t been looked at in that way since they were dating and it felt great. She said, “Oh? What happened, Harry?”

“I have a date,” Harry said. He had followed his father’s advice and it had worked out better than he had thought it would. She had still agreed even after he told her that his parents would have to drive them to wherever they would go. She hadn’t laughed or anything. He was surprised when she told him the conditions that her parents put on first dates. He could tell that she was relieved when he didn’t laugh at that.

Cathy pounced and said, “Details. We need details. Who is she? When is it? Where are you taking her?”

“It is Lisa McCullum. Our date is Saturday afternoon and I don’t know where I’m taking her,” Harry said.

“Lisa McCullum? I don’t know her,” Cathy said.

“She’s a girl in a couple of my classes.”

“That’s great,” Greg said with a smile.

“Saturday afternoon? Why Saturday afternoon?” Sharon asked.

“Her parents don’t want her going out on first dates when it is dark out. They want me to come to the house to pick her up so that they can meet me before the date. They want a complete schedule of what we are going to do on the date.” He didn’t add that he wasn’t allowed to drive their daughter anywhere until they had gotten to know him better.

She wondered how he had known that when he had asked the girl out. A moment’s thought told her the truth. Looking at Greg, she said, “You told him about your pickup line.”

“Yes,” Greg answered with a smile at Harry. It was nice to see that his son had applied his advice. Thinking about it, he realized that it meant his son had actually listened to him. That was more surprising to him than the fact that his son had a date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.