Conjugal Visits - Cover

Conjugal Visits

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife is on the sidelines due to her pregnancy. What is a guy supposed to do now? A lot if he has a very cool wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

"I think it would help my understanding if I experience him internally. I can get a better gauge as to his size and how it would impact a woman if I had some first hand knowledge of the situation."

'Holy crap, ' I thought to myself. 'She wants to fuck me.' Now that was an idea that I could get behind no problem. My cock was stiff as a board and jerking around, the fat head bobbing in the air.

My wife looked over at me and said, "Well he is certainly ready to go. Go ahead doctor and take him for a ride."

Dr. Nolan looked at me and said, "Now I want you to understand this is purely so I can understand how it feels. I am not looking for anything else from you."

I nodded my head and watched as she slipped her panties down and over her black pumps. She slid her skirt up so she could spread her legs and then she moved over me. I held my cock up with one hand as she rubbed her pussy against my fat cock head. She was soaking wet and I was quickly soaked with her cunt lube, and she slowly lowered herself down on my hard cock.

"Damn, that feels good she moaned as my thick shaft filled her to overflowing. She finally hit bottom and I was in her completely. She moved up and down a little getting used to my huge cock filling her tight pussy. I moved my hands up to her tits and slid her bra up and over her nicely shaped breasts. Her nipples were small, with perfectly round areole dead center of her firm tits. I sucked on one of her nipples and she let out a loud moan of pleasure. I pumped my cock upwards a little and she moaned even louder as my cock slid deeper inside her. I released her taut crimson nipple, it was fully erect and her little, round, pink areole was crinkled with excitement.

I was ready to do some hard fucking and I picked her up suddenly and she moaned as I drove my big cock even deeper into her. Then I lay her back and the exam table and put her legs up and over my shoulders so I could really pound her. I drew my cock out and slammed it deep into her over and over, my balls slapping against her wet cunt on every down stroke.

"Fuck, yeah that feels so good. Fuck me hard like that," Dr. Nolan groaned as I fucked her tight pussy.

My wife moved up over her head and started to knead and pull the Doctors erect nipples. My wife seemed to be enjoying watching me give the doctor a good dose of my hard cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming. Your big cock is making me cum," Dr. Nolan moaned before too long. I slammed my cock to the balls in her and ground my pelvis against her feeling her cunt grow wetter and tighter as she climaxed on my big cock.

I pulled out of the Doctor's cunt and told her to roll over. She did as I asked and she was soon standing against the table, her legs spread, her pussy open waiting fro me to fuck her from behind. I pushed up against her, sliding my cock head against her cunt. She moaned loudly as I filled her cunt again with my thick fuck stick. My wife had moved behind me and I could feel her hands around me, fondling my balls as I fuck Dr. Nolan.

A couple of strokes later Dr. Nolan was moaning, "Ohhhh, God that feels good. Your cock is hitting just the right spot inside me. Uhhh, fuck I'm cumming again."

I hammered her pussy with my big cock and she must have climaxed a couple of more times before I could feel my own orgasm starting. I reached forward and grabbed the doctor's firm tits as I slammed my cock into her and spewed my cum load deep inside her tight cunt. My wife was whispering in my ear the whole time, "Yeah that's it baby, fuck her cunt with your big cock. Fill her pussy with your cum."

I pulled out of the Doctor's well fucked cunt, my shrinking cock making a wet slurping sound as it pulled out of her stretched cunt. I sat down in the chair again and my wife came over and went down to her knees in front of me. "Did that feel good baby? Was it good to be able to fuck her?" she asked me.

"Yeah, but it was kind of strange," I answered her back. "I feel like I am missing something here. I did not expect you to encourage me to fuck another woman."

My wife looked at me for a moment before answering, "Well I knew you would be getting sexually frustrated with me being out of action so I talked with some of my friends and they agreed to give you some conjugal visits; they will take care of you sexually. I would much rather know who you are fucking than have you sneak around behind my back and me not know, or worse yet found out from someone else."

She reached forward at this point and grasped my cock and started to jerk me off again. I was rock hard again in seconds as my cute wife pumped me. I was still slick with Dr. Nolan's cunt juice and she added some of her own spit to the mix to make her small hand slide easily up and down my cock shaft. She was good at tug jobs and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of my wife's hand. As I opened them again I got a nice view of Dr. Nolan getting dressed. The woman had a perfect body I realized, tight ass, big firm tits, and a nice tight pussy.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my groin. My wife had grabbed my balls and had them in a vise grip hold. I could barely catch my breath and she had my full attention as she said; "Now I don't want you to get any idea that this is a carte blanche for you to go sneaking out on me whenever you want to. I will decide who, when and how often you are going to get your rocks off, or I will tear your rocks off with my bare hand. Do you understand?"

I moaned out an emphatic "Yes", both from the pain, and the frustration that was building in my balls.

If I was you I would listen to her, because I will help her if you don't. It was Dr. Nolan, fully dressed and looking all professional again who added this. "Jenna, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call." Then she was gone onto the next room.

I said, "Umm, you going to finish what you started here?"

My wife smiled and released her painful grip on my nuts as she opened her mouth and sucked my cock deep down her throat. She was a good cocksucker, and in no time at all she had my balls at the boiling point. I moved my hands down so I could feel up her big tits and she just increased her mouth action on my cock as I felt her hard nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.