The Spider Club
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Spider Club started in the late 1960's as a combination drug den and strip club. It was known for years as the place to see and be seen. The club has also undergone several ownership changes, some voluntary some not. The current owner of the club is Jeremy Clinton. Jeremy is in his early thirties and comes from an old New York City crime family that has mostly gone legitimate. Mostly being the key word to understand when talking about The Spider Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Jeremy watched Jane walk away the phone in his jacket beeped. It was Edward, "I have a Mr. Joshua at the front door asking for you."

"Great, this gets better and better." Jeremy thought quickly and said to Edward, "Put him in the green room and get them some entertainment. Tell him that I am out for about another half hour and I will see him upon my return. If he doesn't want to wait fuck him. If it is important he will wait while I finish talking with Ryan and Crystal."

Heading back to the room where Crystal and Ryan were he found Ryan awake, nursing his sore jaw, but awake. He smiled at Crystal as he came into the room, and he could almost feel Ryan's glare boring into his back.

"So, Ryan you want to tell me exactly what is going on, and why I have Mr. Joshua at my front door?"

"How the fuck would I know why he is here," Ryan snapped back.

"I think you know exactly why he is here. You are going to tell me, you might as well do it now and save us both some trouble."

Crystal piped up at that point, "Ryan why don't you tell him. He might help us, and then Mr. Joshua won't kill us."

"You shut the fuck up you fucking whore. I wouldn't be in this if you hadn't... ,"

"Smack," Jeremy slapped Ryan hard across the face.

"Don't disrespect Crystal, Jeremy said to him in an icy voice. "In spite of my line of work I do not disrespect women, and I can't abide any man who does."

Ryan starred murder at him and rubbed the bright red hand print on the side of his face, but did not say anything else.

Jeremy started again, "Tell me what is going on. You need to convince me that I should not just give you back to Mr. Joshua. I really don't need the trouble."

Ryan just sat, starring at the wall.

"All right I guess you want to do this the hard way. Crystal come with me; let's go talk with Mr. Joshua.

As they walked down the hall to the green room Jeremy quizzed Crystal on what Ryan stole from Mr. Joshua.

"I don't really know she answered. All Ryan said was its big, way big, and would make us both rich. It has something to do with sex, but I am not sure what."

Looking down at the beautiful girl Jeremy thought for a moment and said, "Ok here is the door to my private office. Please wait for me their. I am going to go get Mr. Joshua and most likely bring him back here to talk. Don't be afraid Edward will be with me and he will not be able to touch you while you are under my protection."

Crystal went into his office and Jeremy continued down the hall to the green room. One of Edward's men, Big Dave, was outside the door.

"So are they behaving themselves?" asked Jeremy.

Big Dave answered, "Well the girls went in and no one came out so I guess it must be going OK."

Jeremy knew the Mr. Joshua had brought three large, bad asses with him. Jeremy also knew that he could count on his girls to make sure the three were taken care of and neutralized. Jeremy opened the door and stepped into the room.

He quickly saw that his girls were doing their work. There were two girls chatting with each of the three hard asses that Joshua had brought with him. The thugs rose to their feet when Jeremy came into the room, momentarily forgetting the pussy in front of them. Joshua himself sat in a chair in the corner of the room where he could see the door and no one could get behind him. He was a big white guy, at least six foot six inches tall, about sixty years old, maybe three hundred and fifty pounds of muscle gone to fat; but he was still a powerful man. He was doing his best to radiate calm, and Jeremy wondered what was so important that he would put himself at risk by coming to see him. The more Jeremy thought about it he realized that Joshua knew that Jeremy did not like violence much to begin with, and that he never would allow it at the Spider Club, so maybe in retrospect his decision to meet here was the best one. All eyes in the room had fixed upon Jeremy when he entered the room, and everyone was waiting for him to speak.

"Hello Mr. Joshua," Jeremy said in a mild tone devoid of any emotion.

Joshua rumbled a typically direct reply, "Fuck you, you know why I am here now give me that dumb fuck Ryan, and his fucking whore, or you will be one unhappy motherfucker."

Jeremy fought to keep his emotions under control, there were very few people in the world that just made him pissed the second they opened their mouth, and Mr. Joshua was one of them. He looked in silence for a moment at Mr. Joshua and then said, "I tell you what why don't we go to my private office that is just down the hall where there are a few less ears than in here."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.