The Spider Club - Cover

The Spider Club

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Spider Club started in the late 1960's as a combination drug den and strip club. It was known for years as the place to see and be seen. The club has also undergone several ownership changes, some voluntary some not. The current owner of the club is Jeremy Clinton. Jeremy is in his early thirties and comes from an old New York City crime family that has mostly gone legitimate. Mostly being the key word to understand when talking about The Spider Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jeremy went into the room where Crystal and Ryan were cooling off. He had watched them on camera for a little bit, just to get a sense of what they were thinking and what their mental state was.

Jeremy heard Crystal say, "I told you those bastards would never leave us alone. They aren't afraid of anyone. You had better level with this Jeremy..."

"Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch," Ryan screamed, cutting Crystal off in mid sentence. "Jeremy has this whole place wired; I guarantee you he is listening to us, and watching us right now."

Jeremy could tell that Ryan was really freaked out, totally scared and would be easy to break. Crystal he could not quite figure out. Then he realized that she was still horny and her sexual excitement transcended any fear she might have. Her nipples were hard and erect still, and stuck out through the sheer fabric of the dress she had put back on.

Sure enough as he watched them she said to Ryan, "Well if they are watching, let's give them a show. I want you to fuck me right now. I didn't get to cum." Then she sat on the edge of the table and pulled up her skirt revealing her dark, furry cunt. Her cunt lips were swollen and wet with her excitement, and she ran her finger up and down her wet slit, coating her fingers with her lubrication.

As much as Jeremy liked to watch a beautiful woman masturbate he decided to go into the room and find out what the hell was going on in his club.

Jeremy knocked on the door and went into the room. He noticed that Crystal had pulled her skirt back down, but still had a flushed ready to be fucked look on her face. "Thank you two for waiting for me. I had a couple of things to attend to before coming to see you," he said to them as he took a chair at the table.

Looking at Ryan he said, "Now maybe you would like to explain why you have brought violence into my club!"

"It wasn't my fault man, Ryan said quickly. "I don't know who the guy was; I haven't done anything to get someone that pissed at me."

"I have not spoken with Edward yet about this, but the assailant looked like a pro to me. Maybe you and Joshua didn't part on such good terms." Then Jeremy looked hard at Ryan, his eyes boring deep into Ryan's skull, "Maybe its time you told me exactly what is going on, and why you chose to bring it into my club!"

Ryan went berserk, "Fuck you man. I don't have to tell you anything. Your not the cops, come on Crystal were getting out of here right now." He stood up and headed for the door.

Jeremy stood up and blocked his exit, grabbing Ryan's arm to turn him back to the table, "Relax, let's talk about..."

Ryan swung at Jeremy his fist flashing past the front of Jeremy's nose. Jeremy slipped his head past the punch and counter with a quick shot to Ryan's stomach. Ryan breath exploded from him in a giant whoosh, and he double over in pain. Jeremy finished him with a hard uppercut that snapped Ryan's head back and slammed him against the wall. Ryan's eyes rolled back in his head and he slid down the wall out cold.

"He is such a pussy," Jeremy heard Crystal say.

"Well maybe you would like to fill me in on what you know," Jeremy said.

"Well I could, but there would be a price," Crystal replied.

Jeremy said, "And what would that price be?"

Crystal slid over right in front of him, and slid her hand down to grab his cock through his pants. "I think what I need you have right here."

Jeremy said, "Turn the cameras off." Then his hands went out to grab Crystal's ass through the sheer fabric of the dress that she was wearing. He pressed his hard cock against her crotch and was rewarded with a soft moan that told him he was hitting the right spot. He moved his hands up to cradle her small, firm breasts. He could feel her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress, and she moaned louder as he pinched them softly.

Jeremy continued to run his hands up and down her body, touching her all over, bringing her to a higher level of excitement. Crystal grabbed his ass and pressed her cunt against his cock, rubbing herself against him as he touched her.

She finally had enough foreplay and said, "God, fuck me now. I am so wet and ready for your cock."

Jeremy was happy to oblige, he pushed her back onto the table and tugged her skirt up revealing her shaved cunt, its swollen lips glistening with her lubrication. He unzipped and pulled out his cock, rubbing the head up and down her wet slit, teasing her clit with his hardness.

"Please fuck me," she moaned again, begging for him to thrust into her.

Jeremy said, "First let me see your tits. Pull your nipples for me."

Crystal reached up and pulled down the top of her dress her hard pointed nipples popping into view. Her nipples were big and erect in her lust, and she eagerly began to pull and tug them as Jeremy watched. Jeremy had an unabashed nipple fetish, and nothing turned him on more than watching a woman play with her nipples.

Jeremy watched her for a few seconds then moved forward and swiftly impaled her on his cock. She was tight and slick and Jeremy knew he would not last long in the tight confines of her cunt. Crystal screamed in pleasure and arched her back, thrusting her hips to meet his thrusting cock. She was quickly on the verge of orgasm, and she moved a hand down to rub her clit as he fucked her. She moaned, "Harder, fuck me harder" as Jeremy tried to keep up with the writhing girl.

Crystal reached orgasm quickly and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeply into her twat as he climaxed. She grunted and moaned as she took her pleasure from his hard cock. When she was done Jeremy moved closer to her and put both of his hands under her ass. He began to jackhammer his cock into her, faster and faster as his own orgasm neared. She was nice and tight, and he could feel his body tensing to spurt after only a few seconds of frenzied thrusting. Groaning loudly he drilled her deeply with his cock and ejaculated his load in her tight pussy. Crystal continued to pull and tug her nipples giving Jeremy a nice show as he reached orgasm.

Jeremy was breathing hard as he pulled out of Crystal's well fucked cunt, and noticed that Ryan was starting to come around. "I have someone to talk to. When I get back I want the two of you to give the straight dope on what is going on here. You got that?

The half naked girl could only nod, as she lay on her back on the table.

Jeremy headed out the door, "Tell them to turn the cameras back on," he ordered the man guarding the door." He headed down the hall to the room where they were holding the would be assassin, hoping that he could get some information from him.

Jeremy entered the small room where he could see the assassin tied to a chair through a one way glass window. Edward was talking to the man; he must not like what he heard because he suddenly his fist flew out and struck the man square in the face. The man's nose began to bleed profusely, and he screamed in pain, "You broke my nose you fucking bastard."

Edward slugged him again mashing the man's already broken nose, and causing him to scream in pain again. Jeremy moved out of the observation room and into the interrogation room that Edward and the man were in.

"Edward, why don't we wait a while before we kill him," Jeremy announced as he entered the room.

"He called me Eddie," the giant security chief responded.

"He didn't have to break my nose," the tied up man mumbled as Jeremy looked at his ruined nose streaming blood down the man's face.

"On the contrary he did need to break your nose. He should kill you. You came into my peaceful club and brought violence. You tried to harm one of my customers. I need to know why. Now you need to tell me or I will leave you alone with Edward for a while."

"I'll never tell you anything you bastard," the man said through gritted teeth.

Edward moved to strike the man again, but Jeremy blocked his blow and said, "Edward why don't you and I leave him to think about things for a while. Would you join me in the hall please?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.