The Innocent Wife - Cover

The Innocent Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa had been a virgin when she was married and she had never really thought much about whether her sex life was better or worse than anyone else. That is about to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Lisa I really have to get this done tonight. I came home to have dinner with you. If you still feel like it when I come up to bed then we can do it then, for right now just let me get this done."

Lisa felt the anger and hurt well up inside her and she stomped out of the room and upstairs to the bedroom. She didn't even turn on the light and instead flung herself on the bed. Her mind raced with feelings of anger, lust, and just plain sadness that her husband found his job more exciting than her. She lay there for a bit and then she looked over to the window. She could see a light coming from across the way, William's room, and she slid up near the window, looking directly into his room her curiosity drawing her closer. She was hoping to see William naked again, as she had enjoyed watching him jack off.

Her pussy flooded with lubrication as she took in the scene across the way. William was having his very large cock sucked by a big titted blond girl. The girl had pulled her shirt off over her head and her very large, at least D cup, tits bounced free. The girl's nipples were large, with very light pink areoles covering the whole top of her big tits. The girl's nipples were long and fully erect as it looked like William had just been sucking on them as they shown with wetness. Now the girl had her mouth on William's long, thick cock and was sucking it with a rapid head bobbing motion. William was playing with the girl's big nipples, twisting and pulling them as she sucked his big cock and fondled his heavy ball sack.

Then he pulled the girl's mouth off of his boner and sat back on the couch. The girl was stilling wearing a tight black skirt, but no panties, and he pushed it up as he pulled the girl towards him. He turned the girl around and she mounted his cock as she sat in his lap. Then the girl started to bounce up and down, riding his cock, taking his big boner as deep as possible inside her tight cunt. The girl seemed to be enjoying herself, and Lisa could hear the girl's moans of pleasure faintly, even through the closed window. William was playing with her nipples as he fucked her and her nipples were hugely erect and swollen. William pulled and twisting them as the girl impaled herself over and over on his big boner. The girl was very pretty and for some reason Lisa felt a pang of jealousy run through her lust filled mind.

Lisa dropped her hand down to find her clit and started to masturbate as she watched the girl across the way bounce up on down on William's thick cock. Lisa could just imagine how good it would feel to have a big cock like that stuffed into her cunt, and she reached up to pinch her stiff nipples through the t-shirt as she continued to massage her stiff clit.

Lisa could hardly contain her lustful feelings as she watched William pull the girl down tight on his lap, driving his cock as deeply as possible into her cunt. Lisa realized that William was cumming inside the girl as his face was a mask of pleasure as he pumped his load into her. She expected them to be done at that point, but William was just getting started. He urged the girl to turn around, and the girl kicked off her skirt as she did so that she was now completely naked. Lisa realized that William was going to fuck her some more from behind. She had seen men taking women like this on the internet today, but she had never done anything like this.

Lisa thought it looked very exciting, and could only imagine what it would feel like to have a man thrust into her from behind, how deep he must be able to thrust into her cunt, she knew she would cum quickly from that kind of fucking. She used her middle finger and shoved it into her tight cunt hole. She used it to mimic what William was doing to the girl, imagining her small finger was his long thick cock and he was filling her tight pussy.

As Lisa watched the big titted girl braced herself against the couch and stuck her firm ass and wet pussy into the air. William rubbed his still rock hard cock up and down her wetness a couple of times and then slammed it hard into the girl's cunt. His big cock slid in and out of the girl's cunt, and Lisa could tell the girl was soaked with lubrication as William's cock was dripping wet. Then William leaned forward a bit and used one of his hands to rub the girl's clit, Lisa could see him rubbing at the girl with a fast circular motion and she could just make out the faint sounds of the girl's moans of passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.