The Innocent Wife - Cover

The Innocent Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa had been a virgin when she was married and she had never really thought much about whether her sex life was better or worse than anyone else. That is about to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Then she realized that she wanted to find out more about the type of movies that William had been watching. The film that William had been masturbating to had made her wonder what other types of films there were. She was not sure where to go to look for the type of film that she wanted, and so after she was ready she went down to the computer to see if she could find any places that sold porn movies nearby to where she lived. She sat down at Google and entered in big cocks and was amazed at the huge number of sites that came back showing monster cocks 12 or 13 inches long somehow girls were taking inside them. She could feel her clit tingling and her nipples growing fully erect as she looked at the pornographic pictures and movie clips and she undid her shorts and let them and her panties fall to the floor. She spread her legs wide and her cunt was soaking wet as her fingers spread her pussy lips. She started fondling her sensitive clit, and the waves of pleasure went shuddering through her body. She used her other hand to pull and pinch her hard nipples through the fabric of her shirt, stimulating herself towards another orgasm.

She found a site that had a huge black guy, with an even bigger cock. She watched a short 20 second clip where he forced his massive cock into a girl's mouth and grabbed her head and fucked his huge cock into the girl's mouth. The girl was gagging and choking on the huge cock and the whole scene turned Lisa on more than she could imagine. She was not sure why because she would never want a huge cock rammed down her throat like that, but something about the helplessness of the girl and how the big man forced his oversized cock into her small mouth made her cunt burn with desire.

She brought herself to orgasm as she watched his huge cock slide in and out of the girl's mouth. The man ordered the girl, "Suck my cock bitch. Take it all; take it to the bottom of your throat."

Lisa wondered what it looked like when the big cock ejaculated and she moaned and rubbed her slippery clit even harder as she got off on watching him abuse the girl on the screen in front of her. She moaned softly and twisted her nipple as she ground her fingers against her clit. She had such an intense orgasm; she could hardly keep her balance in the chair. Her whole body felt tingly and she felt an intensity of sexual desire that she had never felt before.

After she finished her climax she went and got her purse and put in her credit card number. She wanted to watch the entire movie; she wanted to see what the big man did to the girl. She got back to the chair and noticed a nice slippery pool of her cunt juice that had coated the seat of the chair as she masturbated. She peeled off her t-shirt and used it to soak up the pool of her cunt lubrication and then sat down on it. She unhooked her bra and was naked in front of the computer screen. After putting her information into the site she was rewarded with a view of the whole site.

Lisa was amazed there were so many films and topics to chose from, big tits, gang bangs, girl on girl, that one really turned her on for some reason, big cocks, extreme facials, and ass fucking(she didn't even know you could do that).

Lisa clicked on the big cocks link so she could find her big cocked stud and satisfy her curiosity. Sure enough he had a whole section. He went by the name, Ron the Black Stallion, and Lisa could agree that his massive cock would do a stallion proud. It was a solid 11 inches long in the pictures and Lisa moved her hand between her spread legs again as she watched a clip of big cock Ron fisting his massive hard on. He pumped his cock with his hand for a while until it was a solid, hard rod of meat. Lisa had never seen an uncut man before and watching his cock head slide in and out of his foreskin turned her on completely. She could picture herself sucking on his big cock, him putting his hand on her head and forcing his thick cock deep into her throat. The fat head looked as big as her fist to Lisa and she still could not believe that a woman could fit that inside her.

She started to thrust a couple of fingers into her tight pussy, imagining it was a big cock filling her up. She started with two and then added a third finger, stretching her tight pussy hole more than she ever had before. Lisa's eyes were fixed on the computer screen as the big black man buried his cock in the tight hole of the porn actress. He put her legs up over his shoulders and slammed his huge member into the actresses' tight fuck hold. The actress was a thin blonde with huge fake tits that shook nicely as big Ron pounded her with his long cock, the thin blonde taking his full length inside her cunt hole. Lisa stuffed a forth finger into her slippery wet cunt as Big Ron rolled the porn actress over and started to fuck her from behind. He grabbed onto her big tits and slammed his thick cock into her thin body over and over. The porn actress was screaming in pleasure as Big Ron fuck her like a stallion mounting a mare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.