My Busty Stepdaughters - Cover

My Busty Stepdaughters

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My new wife has three sexy daughters. I have been warned to stay away from them, but it turns out the girls have a mind of their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Daughter   Masturbation   Lactation   Voyeurism  

A couple of days later I came home from work a little early. It is one of the benefits of being the boss, if you don't feel like working you can just take off. I walked into the house noticing that Michelle's car was home. That was unusual as she normally stayed at school until dinner time. I collected the mail on the way into the living room and was flipping through the junk mail and bills when suddenly my ears heard the soft moans of a woman having sex. I froze instantly, I knew that Michelle was home, I wondered if she had a guy up in her room and if he was doing my sexy step daughter. My cock got hard just thinking about the sexy Michelle getting a big cock in her pussy, her firm tits bouncing as she fucked the guy.

She had not come onto me anymore since that night at dinner, but I have to say that I had been checking her out even more than usual. She was such a sexy girl and I could not help but fantasize about fucking that fine body of hers. She seemed to be totally disinterested though and did not give me the slightest indication she wanted me. My wife still had no idea as to what was going on between me and her daughters so I guess I should have been happy and let well enough alone at the point.

I thought about leaving right then, but then I had another thought, maybe Michelle was up there alone, doing herself, or maybe she had another girl up there. Anyone of these possibilities was plenty for me to get worked up about so I decided that I would head upstairs and take a careful look. I could always back out if she was doing some guy, but I was just too turned on by the idea of seeing her naked and fucking to turn away from the opportunity. In spite of my love for my wife my lust for her daughter's firm body was more than I could control. Just one peek, I told myself as I crept up the stairs.

Michelle had left her door cracked and I had a clear view of her bed. She was alone, but she was masturbating just as I had dreamed of. She had her t-shirt and bra pulled up so her big firm tits and small erect nipples were nicely displayed. Her black panties were pulled down around her knees and her short skirt had ridden up exposing her bushy pussy. She was using a thick dildo that I could hear a low hum coming from. She was using the dildo to fuck herself, slowly shoving the thick fake cock up into her wet pussy and then pulling it out again as she slowly moaned in pleasure. Her blonde pubic hair was matted with her lubrication, and her pussy lips were swollen with her lust, puffy and spread open.

My cock was stiff in my pants, straining against the crotch of my trousers and definitely needed some attention. I unzipped and pulled it out and stated to slowly beat off as I watched my sexy step daughter pleasure herself with the thick vibrating dildo. She was clearly close to orgasm and she used her free hand to pull and twist her stiff pink nipple as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and pressed it against her clit. Letting out a loud moan, almost a scream she brought herself to climax. Her back arched sharply and she pumped her hips, jerking her pelvis as she climaxed. Here big tits jiggled nicely as she got herself off. Her nipples were still rock hard and I pounded my cock fast and hard as I watched her relax a bit and then shove the big dildo back into her tight fuck hole.

"Don't cum on the floor Steve, I want you to fuck me," I heard her say giving me a start.

I backed up out of view of the doorway, wondering if I had heard her right. "Come on Steve don't play coy. Come in here and fuck me. I am so ready for some hard cock. Come on and do me right now."

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea, I mean your mother and all," I responded to her in a weak voice.

"You should have thought of that before you fucked Suzy. Did you really think she wouldn't tell Rachel and me?"

I started to talk again, "Your mother would..."

"You can fuck mom later. If you want me to keep our secret than you had better get in here and fuck me, now!"

I was not really thinking about anything else, my show of loyalty just a farce as she had quickly exposed. I let my pants fall to the floor and my underwear followed moments later. She slipped her panties off as I moved toward the bed and spread her legs wide, impaling her on my hard cock in seconds. She was so wet and yet so tight at the same time it was amazing. I slammed my cock to the balls in her and she drew me even deeper into her cunt as she wrapped her legs around me. "Now fuck me hard," she moaned in my ear as my cock hit bottom inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.