My Busty Stepdaughters
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My new wife has three sexy daughters. I have been warned to stay away from them, but it turns out the girls have a mind of their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Daughter   Masturbation   Lactation   Voyeurism  

My new wife Jennifer has three hot daughters who all seem to want to fuck me. My wife knows it and is pissed so she is watching me like a hawk. My wife is a big titted blonde babe and her daughters are just younger versions of herself. I am 49 years old and my wife is 43. I am six foot three and a solid 190 pounds, with dark hair and crystal blue eyes that women have always told me is my best physical characteristic. I work out a lot and eat right so I can pass for 10 years younger than I am. My wife was married right out of high school and had three daughters before she was 25. Her marriage went south about five years ago and I started dating her then. I had been a confirmed bachelor up to that point but after meeting Jennifer I was ready to take the plunge. I love my wife, and enjoy her company, but I am having a little trouble adjusting to being monogamous. Since we got married six months ago I have not fooled around on her as I am trying to take my marriage vows seriously, but her daughters are really starting to get to me.

The first one Rachel is 25 and dark haired with a nice firm looking set of tits. She is single and a lawyer, and she keeps herself in great shape. The rest of her body is thin, toned, and just plain outstanding. She is outwardly cold to me, but I catch her looking at me with something a little more like lust in her eyes.

The second daughter is Suzy and she is a just a younger version of her mother. She has big tits, a nice shapely ass, and a pretty face. She is 23, married with a 2 year old, and a new baby. I get the impression that her husband does not pay enough attention to her in the bedroom, and I get a feeling she would not mind me giving her a nice hard fuck.

The third daughter, Michelle, is 19 and still lives with my wife and I. She is a tall thin blonde with a big set of tits, a killer smile, and a nice all over tan that drives me crazy. She seems to go out of her way just to tease me with her hot body every chance she gets, wearing tight t-shirts and no bra, walking around in her panties, wearing low cut shirts so I can see right down her shirt and get a good eyeful of her tits and thick pink nipples.

"God just like that fuck me harder, fuck me faster," my sexy wife moaned at me as I thrust my hard cock into her. "God, right there fuck me just like that, I'm going to cum."

I did as she asked and kept up my thrusting, putting pressure on just the right spot in her pussy. She started to climax within seconds and she grabbed my ass pulling me deeper inside and keeping my cock pinned in her tight wet cunt. One of the things I really like about my wife Jennifer was that she could cum really easy and was a lively fun fuck. I lowered my face down and sucked in one of her nipples, feeling it swell as I sucked on it hard. She moaned loudly as I sucked her nipple and motioned for me to lie back so she could be on top for a while. I lay back on the bed and my wife mounted me and started bouncing up and down on my stiff pecker. Her hands were busy pulling and twisting her nipples as she fucked me, and I rested my hands on her tight ass enjoying the show. Her cunt was soaking wet, and she slid easily up and down my cock shaft. It did not take her long to bring herself to orgasm again and soon she was yelling in pleasure as she ground her pussy against my cock. Like I said she cums easy and she was proving it tonight. When she finished her climax I rolled her over and mounted her from behind. She was on her knees with her face against the bed and I thrust into her in one smooth motion, burying my cock inside her tight cunt. I fucked her hard and fast working myself up to a massive orgasm. She was moaning and talking to me as I fucked her.

"Fuck your cock is so hard. Fill me up with your cock. You're making me cum again. Ohhh, yeah just like that fuck me."

I could feel her pussy tighten around me as she climaxed again and I leaned forward to grasp her big tits, cupping her full breast in my hands pinching her hard nipples between my fingers as I fucked her. I was ready to cum and I shoved myself deeply inside her and shot my nuts off, filling her tight pussy with my cum.

I rolled off of her as I finished cumming and she rolled beside me. I could feel her hand on my sticky, semi-stiff cock, and then she ran her and down to my balls, fondling my sack. Suddenly her grip changed, she grasped me tight enough to make me cringe and gasp. She was not really hurting me, yet, but I could not move without pain.

She started to talk, "So I noticed that my daughters have been checking you out, and I notice you have not been too shy about checking them out."

"Honey, I would never," I began, but she cut me off.

"Don't give me any bullshit. I know my girls, and I know they all are competing to be the first to get you to fuck them. They want to show me they can get you whenever they want. Now I can't blame them, and I can't blame you, but I want to make it clear to you that if you end up fucking any of them I will personally make sure you can't ever fuck again if you know what I mean." She gave my balls a painful tug that caused me to cry out in pant, just before releasing my sack.

Damn Jen you know I will not do that. I would never touch your daughters even if they throw themselves at me. I love only you and want only you."

She gave me a look that told me she would still be keeping a very close eye on me no matter what I said to her and then said, "Well you just remember what I said." Then she lowered her mouth to my cock and started getting me ready for round 2.

I was home alone the next afternoon, Jen was still at work, and I heard the front door open. Leaving my den I walked out to the front room to find Suzy. "Where's mom she was supposed to meet me so we could go out for some shopping and dinner."

I haven't heard from her I answered. Why don't you give her a call on her cell?"

Suzy rang up my wife and learned that she was going to be about an hour and a half or so late. "Well crap Suzy said after she hung up the phone. Now I am just going to have to wait here for her. I can't go home, I have a sitter for both kids for once and I need the time away."

"Don't sweat it I said. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, how about an ice tea."

I headed out to the kitchen to fix her glass and I kept chatting with her from the kitchen. I walked back into the living room and almost dropped the two glasses I was holding. She had opened her shirt and popped out her two big tits from the confines of her nursing bra. The dark nipples were brimming with milk, and I could feel my cock jump to immediate erection as I looked on my sexy, busty daughter in law.

I just stood there and she finally realized I was back in the room. By the look on my face she knew I was stunned, "Oh, I'm sorry I need to pump. My boobs are so big and full of milk. I hope you don't mind it is just a natural thing you know."

"I recovered my composure and said, "Why of course it is. It is just a little uncomfortable, because, well you know."

I moved over to put her glass of ice tea down on the table and as I looked up to her face again I could tell that she was getting really upset. "What's wrong Suzy, did I upset you somehow?"

She started sobbing as she answered me, "No it's not your fault. I know why it is uncomfortable for you; it is because I am so hideous. My tits are all big and swollen, and my nipples are huge and dripping half the time.

She lifted her big tits up as she said this and showed me her thick, erect nipples. My cock was a rigid pole in my pants and tented out visibly as I stood in front of her. I answered her, "I think you may have misunderstood my discomfort. I find you very sexy and very attractive and that is only enhanced by your milky breasts. Please believe me when I say if it was not for your mother I would show you how sexy I think you are."

She looked at me with a lusty look and said, "Mom doesn't have to know. I just need some attention, and judging by the bulge in the front of your pants you could use some too." Then before I could say anything she went to her knees and moved over in front of me. She unzipped my pants and stuck her hand in to fish out my rock hard cock. I let out a low moan of pleasure when her mouth enveloped my cock, and she quickly proved to be every bit as good of a cock sucker as her mother. I moved my hands down to play with her thick, stiff nipples and she moaned in pleasure as my fingers brushed over them. I could feel the milk squirting from her tits, coating my hands, but I didn't care it just made her seem sexier.

I pulled her off of my cock and finished pulling off my pants and shirt. She did the same and then came to me, pushing me back down on the couch and straddling me, my hard cock pushing against her furry cunt. Then she grasped my cock and lined me up with her wet fuck hole, she was so wet she slid down my cock easily and buried my cock deep inside her. My mouth went to her massive, engorged tits and I sucked one of her oversized, swollen nipples into my mouth. My mouth filled with her warm milk as I sucked her nipple hard, and she started to thrust her hips back and forth moaning loudly in pleasure. I released her wet nipple and it continued to drizzle milk as she started to bounce up and down on my thick cock.

"God this feels good," she moaned. "I have needed a hard cock inside me. My husband won't fuck me because I drip on him, and he gets grossed out by it. Damn yes your cock feels so good in me."

I let her go, thrusting against her slightly as she bounced up and down on my boner. I used my hands and mouth to keep milking her full tits, and the milk was streaming from her thick, stiff nipples. I was ready for a little more action and I moved her over and bent her over the couch so I could mount her from behind. Her big tits were swinging as I slammed my cock to the balls inside of her. She was so wet I could see her pussy lube dripping down her legs. She moved one of her hands back between her legs and start to frig her clit rapidly as I fucked her. "Ohhhh, yeah I'm cumming," she moaned loudly and I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her against me hard as she reached orgasm. I could feel her pussy spasm and I thought she was going to faint as she shuddered through a very intense orgasm.

As she finished cumming I reached forward and grasped her big, milk filled tits and slammed my cock into her over and over, fucking her hard and fast until I could feel the jizz building up in my cock. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," I moaned as I jabbed my cock inside her and blew my nuts off in my sexy daughter in laws wet cunt.

We both collapsed on the couch and she said, "Well I better pump the rest of my milk or I will flood the place. Get a towel for me so I can clean this up."

My entire chest was sticky with the milk spraying from her tits, and the couch was wet with milk and our sexual fluids. I moved to the kitchen and got her a towel and by the time I got back she was busy pumping her milk and I could feel my cock harden again as I looked at her sexy tits discharging their load.

She saw my cock swelling and said, "We better mop the couch up and you should hop in the shower. Mom will be home any minute and this will be hard to explain if you are standing there naked sporting big boner."

I tore my eyes away from her tits and did as she said. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my wife walk in the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.