The Jonard Genetic Material Collection Center
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was hard up for some cash and an ad on a bulletin board at school caught my attention, men needed to donate genetic material for research purposes. Well I thought to myself that I could certainly spare a little genetic material, a cheek swab, or snip of skin or something, so I called the number...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   School  

As I watched her she held the little cup up and looked at its contents. She said, "Hmmm, I think you are holding out on me." Then she reached over and pulled her panties out of my mouth.

I immediately started to yell at her, "What the fuck are you talking about you crazy bitch. Let me go; you have gotten everything my limp dick can deliver. There is nothing you can do that will get me hard again."

She stuff the panties back in my open mouth as I was about to continue my rant and said, "My you are a little worked up aren't you. Most men would pay me to do to them what I am doing to you. Yet I am going to pay you, don't you u think that is strange? Now about you being spent for the night I am telling you that in my expert medical opinion you have not given me all of the seminal fluid that you can. We are just going to have to take some extreme measures."

The thing was that my dick was not limp, not at all thanks to whatever she had put in the water, but it did feel almost numb, like a big log that was not under my control. It was very big and hard, as big and hard as I ever had seen my cock. She just smiled and straddled me up on the table. She grasped my hard cock and started to slide it up and down her wet vulva, coating me with her slick pussy lubrication. Then she started to rub the fat head of my cock against her clit. "Oh fuck I am going to cum so fast," she moaned as she rubbed my cock rapidly against her erect clit. "Suck my nipples."

Her tits were right in my face and I was not going to say no, my tantrum of minutes ago wiped out by her perfect set of nipples and her nice rubbing of my cock head. Fuck she was so sexy I realized she was going to get me to cum again. I leaned my head up and grasped one of her stiff pink nipples in my lips and started to suck on it; I could feel it swell in my mouth and she moaned loudly and started to shake as she climaxed. "Oh fuck that feels so good, fuck, yeah your cock feels so good."

She kept rubbing my hard cock against her clit as she finished her climax and she brought herself to two more intense orgasms in the next few minutes. Obviously she had been really turned on by her harvesting of my sperm and this was her chance to take care of it. She then slipped my hard cock back and slipped me into her tight wet fuck hole. God she was so tight I could not believe it as she started to hump my cock, fucking me hard as she rolled her hips against my pelvis, doing all the work as I lay there and let her fuck me. It was starting to feel really good and I moaned in pleasure as her hip thrusts brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then she stopped and rolled off of me, leaving my wet, rock hard cock sticking up in the air. She grasped me with her hand and began to jack me off; she used her thumb just right, rubbing the sensitive underside of my cock, getting me ready to cum yet again. I did not see how but somehow she had done it and got me off again. I grunted through my panty filled mouth as she jerked my now oversensitive cock head letting the cum drip into the cup she was holding. It was just a few drips and drops. I have to say that I was glad as now she would let me go. This was really getting weird and I was ready to be done with it.

I worked the panties out of my mouth as she removed her hand from my still hard cock. "Ok now you are done right? I mean it, I can't go anymore. You are just a fucking insane bitch if you think I can go anymore."

She just smiled at me and said, "Well you cock is still hard and in my book if a man is hard, he can cum.

I started to get pissed again, "You know it is kidnapping to hold someone against their will."

"Oh really," she smiled at me. She pushed her big tits together and started to slide my hard cock between them, letting me fuck her big tits. Then she said, "I bet the cops will really believe that a hot beautiful woman held you hostage and forced you to fuck her. Really you would have to be the biggest putz in the world to bitch about this. Now get ready we are going to try something new."

She stuffed the panties back into my mouth, making sure they were nice and tight so I couldn't get them out. Then she walked across the room and returned with a big black fake cock, a gigantic tan colored dildo. Then she flicked it on and I could hear the deep hum coming from the big, thick shaft.

She saw my eyes go wide with fear as I realized what she had planned. She just laughed at me slightly and said, "I don't know what the problem is with men and their tight, little assholes. Women have had to deal with getting fucked in the pussy and the ass and it is mostly pretty enjoyable. Why don't you just relax and enjoy what I am going to do to help you release your cum to me. I know you are keeping some in your body and we have to get it out."

She took the vibrating dildo and held it up close to my cock, gripping my soft cock and the hard dildo in her fist, I could feel the rapid, intense vibrations shooting through my cock. It felt good; god it felt so good my cock was rock hard and ready to fuck again in an instant. She released my cock and started to rub the vibrator all over her big nipples, teasing her thick, erect tips with the big dildo. Then she groaned to me, "Fuck, I would love to fuck myself with this. It would make me cum so many times I would never be able to stop. But I guess we are here to make you cum aren't we. I think it is time that we gave you a little internal stimulation so we can get everything out, all of your lovely sticky sperm. I know your prostate just needs a little tickle and you will release your sperm to me."

I just started screaming through the panties clogging my mouth but she could care less. She put the dildo down on the table and I relaxed a little bit, but then she squirted some lube on her finger and said, "I guess we better warm you up a little bit and make sure that you can handle the big dong." The she took her slick finger and shoved it up my asshole. I could feel her wiggling it inside me and I have to admit that it did not hurt or anything, it just felt weird, then it started to feel really good. She had found the spot she wanted and she just smiled as she saw the look of pleasure come over my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.