The Jonard Genetic Material Collection Center - Cover

The Jonard Genetic Material Collection Center

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was hard up for some cash and an ad on a bulletin board at school caught my attention, men needed to donate genetic material for research purposes. Well I thought to myself that I could certainly spare a little genetic material, a cheek swab, or snip of skin or something, so I called the number...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   School  

She responded with a cold smile and still wearing only her underwear managed to look coolly professional as she said, "You will enjoy a ten minute refractory period and then we will resume manual stimulation. I suggest you select some different visual stimulation. There are a section of pornographic movies that can be displayed and the screen behind you. The control is under the table."

I reached under the table and found the remote nestled in a bin and turn around to see what she was talking about. I popped the on button and a screen came up with a menu of porn categories to pick from. I selected the one labeled, Masturbation-Female. Nothing like watching a girl get herself off to get me off. I wondered if Dr. Jones was going to put her lab coat back on, but she seemed not to be too worried about it as she came around the table and handed me a new cup. The one full of my sticky jizz had been placed on a little tray at the other end of the table.

My cock was still half hard and I started to pump it again as the movie I had selected started. The light dimmed slightly and I had good view of hot brunette with big tits who started off by rubbing her big tits and making her nipples thick and fully erect. The woman on the screen was really working on her tits, pulling and stretching her erect, pink nipples, making them as hard and stiff as possible.

They she laid back on the couch in the scene and spread her legs wide. She had a shaved pussy and I could see the wetness of her cunt. Playing with her nipples must have really turned her on. She started to run her fingers up and down her pussy, and I could see her erect clit as she spread her naked cunt lips, showing the pink interior of her fuck box. My own cock was rock hard again and I was having no trouble at all pumping myself towards another big load of sperm for Dr. Jones.

"Remember to cum in the cup," Dr. Jones said from behind me. I turned around, my hard cock in hand and stared at her bare breasted beauty for a few moments. I imagined that I was fucking Dr. Jones's tight cunt as I jacked off in front of her. She seemed to fixate hungrily on my hard cock and I wondered if she wanted me to make a move on her.

Just then I was distracted by the porn babe on the screen. She let out a loud moan and I turned around just in time to see her get off on her fingers. The porn babe was rubbing her wet clit and I could see the muscles around her cunt contracting rhythmically as she got off, masturbating for my enjoyment. Her other fingers were busy on her nipples, pulling and twisting them as she climaxed.

I realized that I was ready to blast off again also and I turned around to stare as Dr. Jones's big tits as I ejaculated my second load in the little cup she had left for me. "Fuck, you tits are perfect," I moaned out as I spewed five or six good shot of jizz into the cup.

She did not seem to be insulted at my ogling her big tits as I jacked off, I guess she would have put her lab coat back on if she was concerned about. She came up to me and took the little cup of sperm away from me and put it at the end of the table by the other one. I was pretty proud of myself that I had put out almost as much the second time as the first.

Dr. Jones wasted not time in letting me know what was next as she said, "That was very good. You get another 10 minute refractory period and then we will go again."

I thought to myself, damn three times in a night. That was pushing my record of four ejaculations. I had done that once when I was right out of high school when I discovered my first porno tape. I knew that I could pull it off with no problem. I decided to push it with Dr. Jones just a bit as I said, "I am not sure if I will be able to get up to the occasion again. I need the proper stimulation."

She gave me kind of a cold smile as she said, "Don't worry I will give you a hand. You will do just fine."

'Give me a hand'? I wondered what she meant by that? The thought of her jacking me off made my somewhat worn out cock lurch back to half staff. She was busy writing something in her notebook and her head was down. It gave me a good chance to check out her tits again. Her breasts were truly perfect, her big pink nipples, light pink areole, and slightly upturned shape were exactly what I liked. There was not question about it her tits were perfect on every way. My cock was back to full raging hard on when she looked up at me again and said, "So you are ready to begin."

I avoided saying, 'Fuck yes whenever you are, ' and instead said to her, "Certainly, take your time. I am ready when you are."

She said, "Fine sit in the chair and face me away from the table." She stood up and pulled on a pair of latex gloves as she did this. Taking a tube of lube she squirted a nice blob in her hand and slowly began to rub her two gloved hands together. "We find that manual stimulation helps, especially with new subjects who are unused to the harvesting procedure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.