Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 59: All Good Plans...

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 59: All Good Plans... - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Hands and fingers, lips and tongues, cravings and ... Restraint; it all felt so good. Someone was being very loving this morning. I could feel their body along mine, two bodies along mine. Touching, fondling, kissing and licking. I tried to pull them closer to me, to press those bodies to mine, but something held me back. I was tied down. Damn. My women must have finally given in to their desires and decided to just take what they wanted. But why were there only two of them? Why couldn't I feel one of them? I opened my eyes and Carrie filled my vision.

"Wake up dear," she said smiling. She was happy that I had finally woken up. Her body sang out with need for my touch. I tried again to reach for her, but multiple straps held my arms in place. She shook her head, "You don't have to hold me. Let me do everything." She reached up and pulled my face to hers. Our tongues met before our lips. Jaws working, eyes closed, lust passing between us. I wanted her, wanted to feel her, and wanted to enter her. I could feel her hands holding my face and another hand on my rock hard cock.

I looked over to the other but was surprised to see Tanya. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

She smiled and it was beautiful. Just like the night of the meeting, her blue eyes sparkled with delight at just feeling me. Now she was just as nude as me and her hand ran my length. I tried to turn over to press my cock against her warm skin but more straps around my body and legs held me fast. "Don't move Ral. You could hurt yourself or Chloe."

"Chloe? She's still with Vikkor..." Then it dawned on me. I was following the woman to retrieve Chloe, and then a sting in my neck and the quick darkness. I looked past the two women to the room beyond. Computer monitors, tables, chairs, light stands and many other implements I couldn't put names to were everywhere.

"You are finally aware. It's about time." I only knew one person with a French accent.

"Where are you Vikkor?" I asked as I continued straining to look around. Carrie got up off the table I was strapped to and went to a stand. She adjusted some controls and the table lifted, putting me in a vertical position. Tanya pouted about not being able to lay on me as she had been, but there was no verbal complaint. Ahead of me a shuttered window opened. On the other side was Vikkor.

"Welcome back Ral. I was hoping you would return."

"Yeah, I was coming back to give you what you wanted from Mandy and to pick up Chloe. Where's Chloe?"

I felt the bonds holding me pull back on me. It wasn't like a machine cinching down those straps, but someone pulling with normal strength. There was a muffled moan to go with that pull.

"You're Chloe is tied to the back of the table. Those straps hold you to each other. By all means, pull on them and set yourself free, but know that you will tear her apart in the process."

I relaxed. Vikkor had been smart enough to keep me in line by putting Chloe in a position that she would get hurt if I fought. Damn. "What do you want Vikkor?"

Tanya continued rubbing on my cock, though I started to wilt with the thought of hurting Chloe. Carrie returned to my side, my mark still floating over her chest. Why would she continue to help Vikkor if she was bound to me? A different question for a different time.

"I want a lot, but from you I only want a few answers and then..." She chuckled, "Then I want your body."

That got raised eyebrows from me. Better to say nothing, let her do all the talking.

"You will answer my questions then I will have your body to study," she restated.

I knew she didn't want sex, but what did she mean by study? "You're going to have to do better than this Vikkor."

"Oh, you won't do anything to hurt your Chloe. I've made sure of that." She patted a computer monitor.

"If you mean my profile in Master PC, too bad. I've got passwords on both of us." Please tell me she didn't have a way to bypass the programs passwords.

She shook her head with an evil grin. "You short-sighted man. I've been able to bypass the program's passwords since I found out about them. You and yours are mine to be the puppets you should be."

Damn.

"Now, this very peculiar code in your profile, what does it mean?"

Without thinking I just started talking, "I believe it represents the genetic code of my body that the program registers as beyond normal coding for a human." I couldn't even stop myself from speaking. I looked back up at her. That evil, nasty smile was still in place.

"Yes, Ral. You will answer my questions truthfully, or at least as truthfully as you believe. Now, do you know what it means? What does the code empower you with?"

I clapped my mouth shut, pressing my lips together to keep from speaking. It was like my mouth completely separated from my body. "My powers."

"Do you know what the extent of those powers is?"

"No."

She laughed. "What? Have you been too caught up fucking so many women that you haven't tested it?"

"Yes." I was stunned at my own answer, but it had to be the truth.

"I've noticed bits of these characters on Chloe and Carrie. Do you know how that happened?"

"When they received my sperm the code was added to them."

She turned away from me, saying something in rapid French. I couldn't see who she was talking too, but for that matter, she might have been talking to herself. Why would she discuss her discoveries with anyone else?

I looked to my sides. Tanya and Carrie were both kissing and licking along my skin. Quietly I suggested, "How about letting Chloe and me go? We can all go back to my place and have a party." My mood for sex was growing quickly, just like my cock. I really didn't want sex but if I could convince them to let us go and even leave with us, the better.

Carrie looked up. "We can't. Vikkor instructed us to not let either of you lose for any reason." She looked toward the control booth and back. "I would, but she's using the program to make sure we follow her orders." She sidled up to me. "But we still get to have a party. She's promised that."

Tanya pulled my head around. "Our Mistress wants your seed. She doesn't want to collect it personally so she's allowed us to have that privilege."

"Why would she want that?"

Vikkor had apparently finished her thoughts, "Because having just your code may not provide all of the answers I'm looking for. Yes, you have impressive abilities. You can affect others on a near permanent basis. I cannot remove the code you gave Carrie, but as you can see, even your code does not keep them from being manipulated by the program. Even you are susceptible."

"This doesn't make any sense Vikkor. If you just wanted samples, I'd be happy to donate some blood."

She shook her head. "No. That would not suffice. Your body may hold other keys that even you have not accessed yet. I want it all. Not only those abilities you've demonstrated thus far but those other powers that you use either subconsciously or have not discovered at all. Only by harvesting your body, blood, organs, everything might I discover those secrets. The only sample I cannot extract with a knife is your sperm. I want also to know what you would pass on to your next generation."

Tanya knelt next to me, working my cock with both hands and her warm mouth. I did my best to ignore her. How? By being distracted with Vikkor's speech of my imminent dismemberment. Death has a way of grabbing your attention. "You have my code. Why isn't that enough? It would tell you all of that. All you have to do is decipher it. Cutting me up isn't necessarily going to give you anything different." I was having difficulty keeping my voice from shaking.

"Well, there are other reasons for keeping you for myself. Besides the benefits of collecting the gorgeous women you've enthralled, removing one more person from the helm of Master PC, and ridding the world of one more man. I also relieve myself of the one witness that could be my undoing."

"One witness... ?" I had understood her implications to take my women once I was dead, having one less User defying her and of course one less man in the world, but what was she talking about one witness? Not unless ... Renée must have been right. Vikkor was the kidnapper. "Where are the women?"

Vikkor had watched me put the pieces together. She didn't smile. "Very good. Those women are safe. You should not worry yourself about them. After Carrie and Tanya are finished, you won't have to worry about anything, ever."

Needless to say, I was getting angry. She had been kidnapping women for the last two years. For all I knew Carrie and Tanya were two of them. I didn't think Alexandria had been counted among those disappearances because she had been retrieved clothes and all, but the timing of her being found by Vikkor and the first kidnappings were about the same. Maybe Vikkor legitimately found Alexandria and helped her, but the thought of leaving other women to fall to other men's attacks and manipulations had goaded her into taking those women; collecting them for her sick dream of a world without men.

I pulled against my bonds. Chloe moaned behind me and pulled back. It eased my anger a bit. I had to control myself, had to focus my energy on something productive and less harmful to Chloe. I needed Vikkor to keep asking questions until I could find a way to escape, "You haven't asked about my marks."

Vikkor looked up from her thoughts. "Marks? What marks?"

The commands she gave me to answer took over. "Each of the women I'm bound to have an amber streak hovering over their chests."

She looked at Carrie and Tanya. "I see no marks. How am I supposed to see them?"

"I ... I don't know."

Vikkor smiled. "Then how am I supposed to know they have such marks?"

"I don't know."

"You cannot hope to win, Ral. I have you. I have the program. I am a god on Earth. My plans are inevitable. When the sun rises tomorrow, women shall inherit the Earth, and all shall be right."

"What do you mean?"

She smiled and punched some keys on the computer. "Men will die. All of them." The window to my right popped open. Then a door beyond that window opened. Considering how far I was from the room, I could only see the contents from my direct line of sight. What I saw wasn't good. It looked like a large test tube capped at the top. Inside the tube was a man. Chains held him up by his wrists over his head. His head was slumped forward, dark dirty red hair hung limp from his scalp. I couldn't see his face, but that built body was familiar. There were only so many men I had noticed in my life, especially ones built like that. Law was one, but this guy was white. He may have been one of Chaos' boys. She had said they were supposed to be at work. It looked like he didn't make it in.

With wide eyes I looked back at Vikkor. "Why?"

Vikkor laughed. She laughed as if all the questions in the world should have made sense to me. It was condescending, but I was more concerned with other things to be insulted. She finally calmed herself. "Salvation, Ral, salvation. Men are the destroyers of the world. They start wars, starve countries, and think only with the head between their legs. Men treat women as objects to be possessed rather than loved and taken care of. They beat us, torture us, and rape us. They kill each other, which does not bother me in the least, but they also turn those murderous tendencies on women. I'm sure you have noticed that men mostly are more violent and cause more problems than women. You are one of those problems." She smirked. Something truly insulting was about to leave her mouth. "You admitted it yourself last night. Those women are bound to you and you have not done anything to make their lives any better. You control and manipulate them. You force them to lust after you with no concern for the lives they would find away from you. I heralded you as what other men wish they could become. The center of a harem with no concerns of anyone else needs or dreams. It was not meant as a compliment."

Her explanation unfortunately made sense, perfectly logical sense. She was on the mark about men causing so many more problems in the world than women. Men filled many more prisons in the nation than women. The world would probably be better off with fewer men, certainly, but she was talking about a world with no men, which was a bit extreme, especially considering I was one of them.

There were two problems with her concept of killing off all men of the world. There were no diseases, deadly or otherwise, that targeted only males. And unless she intended to take control of mass numbers of women to do this horrendous deed, she was going to be hard pressed to accomplish it. The other problem was if, and that was a big if, she pulled it off. If she killed all the men of the world, how would the human race, as a species, survive? She had to understand the need to reproduce to maintain our species and the fact that procreation required both genders.

I started to open my mouth to ask but Tanya stuffed a ball gag in and tied it in place. I looked at her, but couldn't tell her no. That was the point of the gag.

Vikkor shook her head. "Non. You will not get any more answers. Tanya, Carrie, collect his sperm. Fill the jar. Spill none and let none of it touch you. Report to me when you are finished." Then she hit a button and the shutter closed.

I looked from one woman to the other, trying to tell them no and shaking my head. It didn't do any good. I certainly wasn't in the mood for sex, but my body was already responding to their wiles. It might have been Vikkor manipulating me, making me hard. I wasn't sure.

Looking to my left and right, I noted three bonds and some kind of metal encasements around my hands. The bonds also tied Chloe to the other side of the table, but what were the encasements for? Two straps went over my shoulders like backpack straps, another across my chest at about the bottom of my rib cage, another across my navel and another around my waist like a belt. My legs were spread wide enough that the girls could slide their hands between them to fondle my sac. Straps held my thighs near my groin and just above my knees. More straps just at the middle of my shins and then ankle and foot straps held me to metal plates under my feet. I was able to stand without straining the rest of my body. With all the straps however, I wasn't likely to strain anything.

Carrie and Tanya were kneeling in front of me. I watched as they ran their mouths and hands over me, caressing, sucking, stroking. I closed my eyes and put my head back. I had to find a way to break free, but pulling on my bonds would hurt Chloe. A new sensation from between my legs caught my attention. It was such an odd feeling I had to look to see what was happening.

Carrie had pressed her tits to my leg while orally motivating me. What I had felt and watched continue to occur was the expansion of her breasts. They grew and grew, filling out to wrap around my thigh. Tanya either didn't know what was happening or just ignored it. There was the possibility that my throbbing prick was making me Charm them. She was only interested in my sex that she didn't care if her breasts had blown up like large party balloons. The warmth of her deeper cleavage pressed to my leg and so close to other things had me moaning. I didn't mean to, but they were so big, so full, and so soft.

I pulled at the bonds around my thigh. Chloe moaned behind me and pulled back. I had tried to tell Tanya to wrap herself around my cock, but the message was lost and she started rubbing my thigh. The big boob that ran up between my legs rubbed my sac though and I moaned again. Damn, it felt so good. Her skin was soft and rubbed me in just the right way. Then that odd feeling occurred again.

I opened my eyes and looked at Carrie. I had boosted her size earlier, but she began to grow. I thought my molding of bodies overrode the program. Either I was wrong or my desire for big, truly huge boobs like Tanya's was affecting her. I didn't feel the warm liquid flow from when I change others, but Carrie's growth was there to see, to feel, to enjoy.

Unlike Tanya, Carrie knew what to do with her massive knockers. She hefted them and pressed them around my straining organ. Also unlike Tanya, Carrie's touch felt so much better. Our binding had made her touch enjoyable to me and I was certain vice versa. She wanted to get me off, to have me spray her down. She wanted to feel my cum splash all over her enormous hooters for her and Tanya to lick clean. Then I felt an overriding desire from her to make sure to have the jar for my sperm sample ready when I did go off. It screamed through her like ... like something familiar. It screamed to override what Carrie wanted. Like the memories Joan had of her investigation. The false memories had screamed to drown out her true memories.

With Carrie centered on me and both women having enough boob volume for ten women, Tanya backed away. She stood up and pressed to my side. She rubbed her massive knockers against me, lifting a breast with her entire lower arm to her own mouth. She was enticing me with the show. I wanted to do that too, but the ball gag kept me from making the request and fulfilling it.

The couple of romps I'd had earlier had helped at the time, but my ache for female flesh wasn't picky. I knew what they wanted and it scared the hell out of me, but my body was absolutely willing, the proverbial moth to the flame. Though panicked, I writhed under their touch. By reflex I pulled on my bonds and heard Chloe moan behind me and pull back.

That was a real problem, staying still while Tanya and Carrie worked to bring me off. I couldn't hold still for that. When I got ready to unload, I would probably be squirming and writhing with the sheer force of my orgasm. I had to do something before that happened, but what?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.