Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 58: Concerns and Warnings

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 58: Concerns and Warnings - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Erin and I stayed with the happy family for about an hour. Alexandria's girls, especially Ariel, seemed to take to me quite readily. I was somewhat surprised as Ariel crawled up onto my lap and got comfortable. Alexandria noticed and I could feel how happy she was with her girls accepting me. I was a touch nervous though, and rightfully so as Ariel looked up, "Are you going to be our Daddy?"

I was struck dumb and must have looked it too.

Erin giggled as did Lori. Alexandria turned a bit red with wide eyes. It was a mixture of astonishment and embarrassment. I felt the same way. Savannah was the only one to speak, "Ariel, I think that was too personal." It wasn't a reprimand but the little one looked like she had been told the same thing before for other questions. I was pretty certain that she was just curious and I didn't mind, it just caught me off guard. However, neither Alexandria nor I offered any kind of answer.

Fortunately we were saved when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number. "Hello?"

"Hey love, I tried calling Renée but she gave me this number." It was Nadia.

"Hold on just a sec..." I said as I squirmed and Ariel hopped down. I stepped outside. "How was last night?"

"Fun, but I need to get home. I have to work tonight. Can you send someone to pick me up?"

"Actually Erin and I were getting ready to head that way to get you and Chloe."

"So, whose number is this?"

"Mine. Renée got me a phone on her account."

"Nice. See you in a bit?"

"Sure thing," I said as we hung up. I went back in and Erin was standing near the doorway.

"What's up?"

"It was Nadia, she needs to get home. She has to work tonight." I looked over to Alexandria who stood up and started walking toward us.

I held out my hand to her and she took it. With a pleasant feeling of home she said. "Please be careful." Erin waved at the girls and stepped outside. Savannah ushered the girls away. Alexandria turned back to me after they were gone. "I'm worried that Vikkor might try something."

"She's already tried enough."

"What do you mean?"

"Between her antics last night and finding out she gave Mike a copy of Master PC this morning, PLUS a couple of other dastardly deeds, I want to see her shut down."

"Ral, please, don't doing anything foolish."

"No. For now, I'm just going to get the girls. I want a swat team or the National Guard with me when we go in there to close her business."

She relaxed but only a little, "Then be careful, Sweetheart. I'll be calling you later, okay?"

I nodded. "I'll be looking forward to it."

She leaned in for a kiss and just as our lips met we heard giggling from the doorway. "They really do like you."

"I gathered that, but what's with all the giggling?"

"They're happy," she pressed up against me, "and so am I." Another light peck and more giggling. "I'll make sure they're in bed and asleep before I call." I nodded and got one deeply passionate kiss before being let go.

Erin and I were sitting outside the entrance to Vikkor's underground facility within twenty minutes. Erin followed because I wouldn't let her stay in the car. Down the stairs and into the tunnel the feel was already different, but both of us were still tense. The red drapes in the entryway were gone. Just as I had thought, the hall was wide enough for us to walk side-by-side with room to spare. Four doors lined the walls, two on each side and the end spilled out into the main room. The drapes there weren't gone, but pulled together to show the walls and doorways. Only the three doors used the night before were present: The one to the left where the food came from, the centered door where Vikkor had exited through and the door to the right that led to Chaos' chamber.

I turned us toward that doorway. "Let's get Nadia first." Erin just nodded and held onto my hand tightly.

After a solid knock on the door, it cracked open and Nadia peered out at us. She smiled and the girls hugged. Nadia pulled me to her and locked her lips to mine. I was happy to see her too. She was wearing the same tan outfit from the night before only because she hadn't brought a change of clothes.

"Where's Chloe?" She asked.

"I wanted to speak with Chaos first," I answered.

"She's in the showers."

"Showers? Plural?"

"It's a communal shower. We could all share it, it's so big." She was grinning. I had a feeling her and Chaos had shared it already.

I nodded and gave her another peck. "I'll be right out."

Chaos' humongous bed was in disarray compared to the night before. They must have spent most of the night doing things. I wondered if having all my girls in a wake time party like that would be finished by dawn. I turned left toward the two doors and opened the closer one. The night before, Chaos had told her guys to go take showers when I had arrived. It was the same door they had used.

Inside, tan tiles lined the walls and floor immediately. It wasn't just a bathroom with a large shower; it was just one big shower room. Around a short corner - to keep prying eyes out - were lines of shower heads along both walls. Several drains collected the water and soft, warm lights filled the room with something akin to lots and lots of candles but not the typical florescent lighting used in most settings. Chaos was standing under the pounding spray of the showerhead centered opposite the entrance. She had her back to me as she rinsed her chest. I stood there admiring the view. She wasn't blue at the moment and the soft light made the slick look of her skin that much more appetizing. I didn't know why I enjoyed sex in a shower so much, but seeing her as such just brought out that need in me. It really was too bad I couldn't enjoy her body without having to add her to my family. Besides, I wasn't there for sex.

I waited and enjoyed the sight. When she turned and spotted me she smiled and arched her back. She thrust her breasts out, nipples standing proud, as she tilted her head back and let the water rinse through her hair. I was pretty certain the show was for my benefit.

"You can join me if you like," she said before looking my way.

"I've already had two showers today, but thanks for the offer," I responded with a grin.

With her hair slicked back, she walked away from the running water. Her breasts swayed slightly but didn't bounce. She was moving with a slow smooth stride rather than a purposeful march. Her hips rolled and everything about her said, "Take me." I wanted to, badly.

She stopped, just short of touching me with her wet hard nipples. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Unfortunately, I'm not here for pleasure," I said, but I was still smiling.

"No?" She asked as she looked me over. She didn't try to hide the fact that she checked for my readiness and found that I was. "You look like you could be very pleasurable." Her eyes returned to mine, but her head remained poised so she could more comfortably look at my straining cock.

"I've actually just come to retrieve my girls. When I talk to Vikkor, she may have a problem letting me have Chloe back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.