Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 57: Reunion

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 57: Reunion - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Before I turned the program off, I pulled up my profile and made a copy of my code on CD.

"What's that for?" Erin asked. Mandy had curled up on a dining chair next to me. Renée joined us too.

"I got a glimpse at Mandy's memories last night," I said as I retrieved the disk. "Vikkor promised Mandy that she would return her to normal and let her go if Mandy got her a copy of my code. So," I turned to face Erin, "I'll give her the code in exchange for Mandy's password. She won't even have to worry about the promise."

"Are you sure? She might want to look at it before giving you anything. If she does and sees that ... that ... scribble, she may think you're trying to pull something." Erin retorted.

I shrugged, "She wanted the code. This is what Mandy would have given her. She's getting precisely what she asked for, nothing more, and nothing less." At that, I turned to Mandy. "Once I have your password, I'm leaving it up to you whether you want to stay like you are or not." She nodded, thinking about it.

Getting up, I pulled Erin to me and gave her another kiss. "Let's get dressed, because you're going with me."

I could feel her fear. "Why?"

"I'm not leaving you alone for a few days. If I'm not with you then at least two of the others should be present."

"Why two?" Renée asked.

"One to try and help and the other to get hold of me," I answered.

They all nodded, and Erin and I went to get some clothes on. There was some goofing off, but nothing that required another shower. Good thing too, we had just used the last of the clean towels. I would have to find out where the laundry room for the complex was so I could restock. Funny how so many people used my shower. Funny how I usually ended up with them.

I put on a button-up short-sleeve tan shirt, black denim shorts with a belt and my new sandals. Erin put on a pale green spaghetti string tank top, no bra, and a white denim skirt. Under the skirt she had slipped on the red lace panties I had seen accidentally the day before while everyone was getting ready for the meeting. Then she put on a pair of light sandals. When I turned to watch her approach as I opened the door, her nipples rose. It was a fantastic sight with the way the shirt clung to her chest.

We exited the bedroom just as Alexandria and Mandy returned with a basket full of folded towels and sheets. "Whose are those?" I asked.

"Yours," Mandy answered. It surprised me that Mandy had left the apartment. She wore a white pleated skirt from under which her tail snaked out and twitched, and a green tank top. It was evident she didn't wear anything under the tank top, her nipples stood out proudly. She wore a smile when she saw me look her over.

Alexandria caught my attention though and was almost bouncing when she saw me. "I just spoke to my sister." She handed the towels to Renée without really paying attention. Renée's quick reflexes saved them from having to be folded again. Alexandria continued unabated, "Lori and Ariel are on their way home from school right now." She was so excited.

I had a big grin on my face. "I'm surprised you're still here."

She calmed down a bit. "I said I wanted you to go with me. They're going to want to meet you." She was suddenly soft spoken with big doe eyes.

I nodded. "Okay." I looked at Renée. "What did you have planned?"

She shrugged as she got real close. "Nothing really. Hoping for some quality time, even if it is only a few minutes." Her smile was small but I could tell she was hungry, and not for food. We hadn't been together since Saturday afternoon. I was starting to get a rise from feeling her pressed to me again. She broke our shared stare to look at Alexandria, "But I can wait."

Mandy came out of the bathroom. "You could help me with my video." I was so thankful for her at that moment.

Renée brightened up a bit. One thing she did like was working on music and that's what Mandy was having problems with. Renée gave me one of her ear-popping kisses and then drifted over to the laptop with Mandy.

I turned to Erin. "Then you get to drive."

"Then, when are you going to see Vikkor?" Erin asked. Alexandria looked up at that question, a touch of something like fear flitted across her eyes.

"Later." I turned to Alexandria. "Do you have a bag ready?" She nodded. "Alright then. We'll take you over and get you settled," I turned back to Erin, "and then you and I will go get Chloe and Nadia."

Grand Prairie actually borders Arlington, just to the east along I-30. With the way so many cities are packed together, it's impossible to tell where one ends and another begins. Some of them have taken on defining qualities like the color of their street naming signs. Some are the standard green, but others are blue or red. Not all of the cities would have the budget for that kind of change and it looked like neither Arlington nor Grand Prairie put in any changes at all. The only way I knew we had left one city for the other was the "You are Entering"/"You are leaving" signs.

It only took us about twenty minutes to reach the small three bedroom house. A woman with Alexandria's stature came out the front door. She didn't have her sister's figure, but Savannah was very attractive. From what Alexandria told me, she was married and had three boys of her own. I assured her that I had no designs on her sister. I already had a pair with the twins.

All three of us got out and walked up. Savannah took in the sight of Alexandria for a moment. I would say she was shocked. She probably expected some nobody to show up claiming to be her but when she saw the real deal ... well, let's just say she didn't need to water the front yard.

Both of them stood there holding each other, tears pouring down their faces. Crying, muffled sentiments and questions, more crying. It was beautiful.

Savannah finally turned to me. "Is this him?"

Him? Don't I get a name?

Alexandria nodded and I was almost tackled. Savannah smothered me in her dark auburn locks saying, "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou..." I held her and patted her back. I didn't mean to laugh but it was better than crying, I guess.

She finally let me go and looked into my eyes. "Thank you so much." She really couldn't say much else. She didn't need to, I understood. She was thankful (Okay that was a bit much).

Savannah took her sister's hand and led the way inside. Erin hadn't even been noticed, but she took it all in stride. Her smile was like mine and upon touch I knew she was just as happy for Alexandria. We followed the sisters similarly, hand-in-hand.

We got inside and Savannah left us in the living room. She didn't want to disturb the girls with some stranger, but this couldn't wait. They came in and saw us. Savannah had knelt behind them. "Guess who?" she asked them as she pointed to Alexandria.

They both lit up. Arms wide, they ran to Alexandria and she knelt to accept them. They hugged and hugged. And hugged and hugged. Then I felt something wrong. Alexandria was holding onto them and they had started pushing at her, trying to pull free. She had their heads held tightly to her abundant bosom. Normally, I didn't mind such a thing, but it didn't look right.

I stepped around her, "Alexandria, let them go." She didn't look up, she didn't respond, nothing. I reached down and tried to pry her hands away but she was suddenly as strong as Mike had been. Damn. "Erin, get this one. Savannah get the other. When I pry her loose, take them to the other room." Erin moved immediately, not even questioning.

Savannah asked, "What's wrong? Why's she doing this?"

I shook my head because I didn't know. Looking into Alexandria's eyes I gripped her arms and pulled them back. It was difficult, she had enough strength to crush their small heads and still she didn't respond. Once loose enough the girls fought free and the other two women carried them to the other room as instructed. Alexandria stood up, trying to push past me. There was no emotion to her, nothing I could feel. I moved quickly and threw her over my shoulder like carrying a sack of struggling potatoes. More quickly than normal, I took her outside, and then dumped her to the grass.

Our connection was still intact, that much was certain, but she was gone. Just not in her body or mind or whatever. It was like she was a living robot trying to follow only one command. I had a pretty good idea what that command was and I wouldn't let her hurt her own girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.