Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 55: Recovery

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 55: Recovery - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Renée and I got to the hospital. The staff wouldn't let us in because we weren't family.

"I'm her friend. Her family isn't here because she's a student at UTA." I tried to explain, but they wouldn't let me by. It was the same with Renée. All I could think of was getting to her, to see her safe. The doctors wouldn't hurt her, but they might ask some really tough questions. I had other ways though.

Renée and I mulled around in the waiting area of the Emergency room. A television was on in the corner but I wanted away from the noises and distractions. I concentrated on Erin and found her quickly, I'm here with Renée. The hospital staff won't let us in because we're not family. How are you?~

~I'm doing better now that I know you're here. The doctors are checking me out and taking pictures. The police are here too taking my statement. Ral, I don't have any clothes. I'm going to need something when we leave.~

I nodded and turned to Renée. "Erin needs clothes. See if there's a thrift shop or something nearby. Even a long coat will do at this point." She nodded and left without question.

~I've sent Renée. She'll be back soon.~

~Thank you. And Ral. I do love you. I meant that, not just because of the situation.~

~I know. I can feel it.~ I didn't know what to say in return. I wasn't entirely sure I loved her. I certainly cared for her, deeply. I would have felt lost if something worse had happened to her. Maybe I did love her. Maybe it was just that simple, but I didn't want to offer something I wasn't sure of. Apparently I had delayed long enough.

~Ral, the doctor's leaving. I told him you were here and I wanted to see you.~

I nodded though I knew she couldn't see me.I'll be waiting.~

It was a little while before the doctor found me. "Mr. Setton, your friend has been through a very traumatic experience. I would say she's still in shock because she hasn't really let it all out. Her emotions I mean."

I nodded. "Will she be okay?"

"Physically she's fine. There was some bruising, but otherwise nothing permanent. From what some of the officers told me, she's lucky to be intact or even alive, but I'm sure they were exaggerating."

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, the officers claimed that the man was endowed beyond anything normal. If he actually was, he should have torn her up. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but..." he adopted that look parents will when talking to a knowing teen, "She should avoid sex for a few days at least. You should also get her to a therapist or rape center. They can help with the long term psychological effects."

I nodded like it was a good idea. Actually it was, but Alexandria was probably going to be her best therapist. She had survived something similar, and would know better than the rest of us what Erin was feeling. All I could do was share those emotions with Erin, to bare that burden with her.

"When can I take her home?" I kept the anxiety out of my voice. I was even surprised at how calm I was.

The doctor gave me a long look. I was a teen just out of high school and she was a young woman that he probably figured was my girlfriend. He knew all about raging teenage hormones but he finally gave in. "As soon as the police are finished with her statements, she's free to go." He looked me over. "Do you have any clothes for her?"

My answer was instantaneous. "I sent another friend to get some. She'll be back soon."

Apparently, me having another female friend was a good thing in his book. He nodded. "Okay then, follow me."

Erin was in one of those hospital gowns that tie up in the back. I knew she didn't have anything on under it and with the cold hospital air her nipples stood out against the cotton fabric. I didn't mean to see that first, but it was distracting. She reached for me and I hugged her.

"God, am I glad to see you," she said with fresh tears beginning to fall.

"I'm just glad you're okay," I replied. A tear had leaked from my eye as well.

We pulled back from the hug and I pulled up a stool to sit on next to her. Touching her was flooding so many emotions between the two of us.

"How did you stop Mike? He was so strong?" She asked openly.

I looked around, nurses and doctors were moving about, taking care of other patients. No one was really listening to us. I turned back to her and whispered, "I removed his strength, speed and knowledge of fighting."

"Did you find out how he got the program?"

I nodded. "Vikkor paid him a visit last night."

"Bitch," Erin said, with feeling. I could feel it too and I agreed.

"There's more news too," I offered.

"What?"

"I was visited by a federal agent working on the kidnappings. They had figured out that I witnessed the last kidnapping."

Someone must have been listening because I heard someone shushing someone else.

~I can't go into it now because someone's listening. Suffice it to say, I won't be going back to Vikkor's to just retrieve Chloe and Nadia. I'm going to shut her down.~

Erin looked shocked. "But she's got so many people there. She's not going to just give up."

"I know, but I can't take the chance that she might try something else. She gave that program to Mike so he could do what he did. She did it to get back at me for last night."

Erin didn't say anything, or think it. She just held my hand and shivered. I reached over and grabbed the folded blanket. After wrapping it around her, I pulled her bare feet onto my lap and warmed them with my hands. The smile on her face was precious. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the universe and I wouldn't let Vikkor tarnish it either.

I had to do something about her and soon. For all I knew, she had Chloe trussed up in her facility, beating her with a bullwhip. She seemed the type to destroy what she couldn't have. That would mean Alexandria and Mandy would be in danger too. Vikkor had their passwords and could do terrible things to them if the program wasn't taken from her reach.

Renée showed up and took a moment to hug Erin gently. "Are you okay?" She asked with a tear to offer.

Erin nodded, smiling at her friend. "He really is our protector."

Renée's smile shifted. "I know." They both turned to look at me. Their adoration was wonderful, but until Vikkor was stopped, they wouldn't truly be safe.

I got up. "Help her get dressed." I gave Erin a quick kiss.

"You can help me dress," she called as I backed away.

"That doctor is onto our antics. He also said no sex for a few days."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.