Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 52: Fun and Panic

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 52: Fun and Panic - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Carrie lay back on the floor licking what she could reach of the mess on her own face. Mandy knelt down low with wide eyes focused on Carrie. I sat back while watching Mandy rather than Carrie. She looked like she was ready to pounce.

Carrie looked over to my pet. "You want some?"

Mandy nodded with a slow controlled move.

Carrie held out her hand toward her. "Come here."

Mandy crawled over, moving like a skittish cat ready to dart at the slightest movement from any of us. When she reached Carrie, she didn't just lean in to lap at Carrie's face, she lay down on her belly, wrapping her arms around Carrie's head and held her gently as she cleaned her. It was quite intimate and I was at a bad angle to enjoy the show.

I got up and moved around the girls to join Alexandria. She bumped my hip with hers as she said, "I thought you were talking to the cops?"

I nodded. "Agent Davis took my statement about an abduction I witnessed last week." I spoke softly so I wouldn't interrupt the girls. Mandy was using long sure laps of her tongue and even shared what she scooped with Carrie. Those full soft lips pressing to Carrie's naturally deep red pair had me rising again.

"You witnessed a kidnapping?" Alexandria asked with a touch of astonishment.

I met her eyes and wondered just how much she knew about the serial kidnappings. "I didn't know what I was seeing at the time. I don't think I was much help."

She nodded as if what I said was enough and then looked back over to Mandy and Carrie. I continued looking at Alexandria, studying the details of her face, her skin, the way her lashes fluttered when she blinked. She had been through a lot and Vikkor seemed to have rescued her from it. Somehow, I didn't think that was truly the case. I pulled her to me, feeling her warm body as she accepted and lined up to me. Then I turned to watch with her.

Mandy began licking further down Carrie. The brunette closed her eyes and ran her hands over the cat-girl, moaning and occasionally giggling from the tickle of Mandy's fur and caressing tail. Mandy started kissing and sucking on Carrie's nipples, pulling at one with her tight lips and letting it go after a few seconds. Carrie moaned and licked her own lips. One of her hands that had been running up and down Mandy's back slid down and found a full breast to squeeze and pinch. Mandy continued to lick and suck as she swung her butt around to allow her much bigger tits to press to Carrie's face. They moaned and sucked, licked and writhed while Alexandria and I watched.

It was too much for me. Mandy's tail swished back and forth, and her ass wiggled below. I could see her wet opening and wanted to fill it, to hold onto her cat-tail and pound her from behind.

Alexandria apparently noticed my response. I felt her lean into me and lick my ear. "Why don't you join them? I can make some breakfast and then we can take showers." She tugged at my shorts to pull them free of my hardened prick. Once they were on the floor, I stepped forward and knelt behind Mandy. I didn't recall taking off my shirt.

I didn't want to scare her. If she jumped and took off, it would ruin the moment. So I ran my hands over her bottom, feeling the silky fur and her heat. She arched her back and ran her tail over my chest. It did tickle a bit. Then a hand took hold of my cock and directed me at her entrance. Looking to Mandy's shoulders, I could tell it wasn't her. Carrie rubbed me against Mandy until she opened and I slid in. That sweet hot entrance felt so enticing, so good. I pushed until my pelvis pressed against my pet. Mandy turned from Carrie's breasts to look back over her shoulder. Those alien cat-eyes found mine and I knew she wanted it as bad as I did.

Carrie added to the sensation by rubbing and lightly squeezing my sac. However, she remained focused on Mandy's tits, sucking, licking and occasionally biting her nubs. I hammered at Mandy, feeling my fire scorch her from the inside out. I never actually grabbed her tail to hold on to. I didn't think she'd appreciate having it dislocated. Her hips made for perfect handles as I slammed away at her.

When I felt my release so close there would be no stopping it, I pulled out and unloaded on Mandy's backside. Her golden fur was almost as messy as Carrie's face and hair. Mandy didn't roll away, but moved to the side as Carrie scrambled around to get to my second offering. I moved around and knelt in front of Mandy. Her lips eagerly licked and sucked what hadn't escaped me.

I was still hard and she pulled at me, sucking me deeper and swallowing me whole. Her spending was cleaned from me just as mine had. Carrie had swung herself around and continued to lick and suck my fluids from Mandy. I watched her as she watched me. Those dark eyes eager for whatever else she could get. She didn't mind sharing or even getting something from my other girls. Just like them, she had changed enough to get along with us. Was that a good or a bad thing? Only time would tell.

After Mandy had me sufficiently cleaned I got up and looked at Alexandria in the kitchen. She smiled back. "I'll get them cleaned up while you finish. Join us when you're done." She kissed at me in the air and I returned the gesture. With a wave, Carrie and Mandy followed me to the bathroom.

I was pleasantly surprised with Mandy in the shower. I had always thought that cats hated getting wet but she jumped in and adjusted the temperature without so much as a complaint. She turned under the spray, letting her fur soak up the water. It turned slick and smooth with the running droplets. She arched her back, allowing the spray to saturate her head. Her breasts were full and white against her gold fur, rolling slightly away from each other on her chest, nipples puckered and hard. Carried stepped in behind me and noticed what I was looking at, too. However, Mandy straightened and looked at us after wiping water from her face. With the hair on her head smoothed back, her ears stood out more, looking out of place. She noticed us staring. "You better not laugh."

Laughing wasn't what I had in mind and Carrie didn't seem to see anything funny either. We moved forward, a hunger in my eyes and Carrie pressed to my back, ready for whatever happened. I ran my hands up Mandy's exposed belly and cupped her breasts. I watched my hands advance and felt the weight of her tits. Mandy had watched how I approached but when I touched her, she closed her eyes and arched into me again. For a moment, I played with her, feeling how her breasts slipped through my grasp, rubbing and pinching her nipples and generally enjoying the one area that neither Vikkor nor I had changed.

I ran my hand down and around her waist, pulling her bare flesh to press to mine. She finally looked up with a slight smile of her own and rubbed her fantastic treasures against me. Carrie reached around and rubbed over Mandy's cleavage and my chest. She was trying to add to the sensations while getting a feel for things herself.

On Mandy's back, the wet fur felt good. It wasn't just silky smooth and slick with water, more like a soft living washcloth that I could lather up and scrub myself with. It reminded me of something good and welcome. I always used a washcloth in the bath growing up. It was the few times that everything was quiet and no one bothered me or complained about me in some way.

Running my hands up her back, while the water rinsed it back down was an interestingly unique sensation. Mandy arched her back into my hands, "That feels good..." she said, closing her eyes.

"Turn around kitty, let me give you a good scratch," I said with a slight grin. I was joking but she turned anyway.

Carrie joined me and Mandy groaned as our four hands scratched and rubbed her back from her shoulders to just above her butt. Her tail swished in the water and I could tell she was enjoying it almost as much as me hammering at her from behind. I felt her emotions as she let us pet her, and that cat hidden deep in her psyche was purring.

"Wow, she really likes this," Carrie commented. I just nodded.

Finally Mandy turned away, "Okay, that's enough. Anymore and I'll be trying to fuck you again Ral."

Interesting. Being scratched and petted like a real cat was a turn on for her. I'd have to keep that in mind. She pressed to me, her mouth seeking mine. I was sandwiched between them, feeling, kissing, and occasionally nipping tender places. All the attention was more than adequate. I had risen again and my poker rubbed between Mandy's thighs.

She squeezed me. "Why don't you let Carrie find out what you can really do?" Mandy looked past me to the brunette at my back.

I reached behind me to pull Carrie around but she resisted. "Why don't we clean up first, then we can do something that'll require more soap," she suggested.

Mandy nodded and I agreed.

They each grabbed scrubbies and started lathering me up. I worked on my hair. The last shower I'd had with two women proved how fast three pairs of hands could clean a body. Mandy was next and cleaned quickly, too, but with soft slick fur covering most of her body it was difficult to tell whether all the soap had been removed. We finished with Carrie. She was soon slick with cleanliness and the warm water.

I had relaxed a bit while we scrubbed each other off, but the feel of her skin was enough for me to start getting ready for more of what we had enjoyed earlier. Her smile widened when she felt me press against her and almost automatically, she turned. She pulled my arms around her like I was a big warm horny cloak and attached my hands to her breasts. Wiggling her butt against my engorging meat, I rose up between her legs. Her hands met me and began stroking me like my cock was her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.