Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 49: Bedside Talk

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 49: Bedside Talk - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Jeri and Alexandria took in the sight of me and Mandy curled together in the back seat. I was still a touch shocked at Mandy's request and the knowledge that she wanted to become more of what Vikkor had already started. She moved her hips and brought me out of the short reverie.

"You two are cleaning up whatever mess you made," Jeri said as she got out of the car.

"I'll help," said Alexandria as she got out too.

Mandy sat up and began to extract from me, allowing my hard thick manhood to slap against my own belly. She smiled up at me as Alexandria opened the opposing back door, knelt and began licking me clean. Mandy kept her eyes on mine as she joined the other woman. It didn't really take them long to finish the clean up since I hadn't unloaded. In fact they kept me on the brink.

I sat up because I needed more space. The car was too cramped and the police frequented the parking lot. Mandy gathered the coat she started out in and hung it on her shoulders, but didn't pull it fully closed. After all, she was only going from the car to my apartment, maybe twenty feet away. Alexandria helped me close up and I actually had to stretch once I stood out in the open space.

Looking around, I realized that Tabitha's car wasn't there. Renée explained that she and the others went straight to Tabitha's place.

All of us went into my apartment. Erin went to get something from her suit case in my bedroom. Mandy followed to see the room. Alexandria stood in the living room looking around as if trying to decide whether she liked it or not. She held a small bag, presumably of her alternate attire.

"Alexandria, if you want, you can use the bathroom to change," I offered.

She nodded and closed herself in for a bit of privacy.

I turned to Renée. "She looks about your height and dimensions. I don't think she has much to wear. Would you mind if she borrows something if she needs it?"

Renée smiled. "I don't mind. I'll bring over some stuff tomorrow. I doubt she'll need much tonight."

I took her hand, rubbing small circles on her knuckles. It was what she did for me when she was happy I was around. "Thank you."

She gave me a kiss and a tight hug. "My pleasure."

Jeri added, "I'll see what the store carries too. It may not be much for everyday wear, but it'll be something."

I took her hand too and pulled her in for a kiss. "You two are great."

Erin had snuck up behind me, "Me too. I've loaned Mandy a few things."

I turned quickly and snatched her up into the air. The sudden move caught her by surprise and a very girlish squeal escaped her. I brought her down slowly, rubbing my face into her chest and then up for another kiss as I set her on her feet. "Thank you too."

"You can thank us some time tomorrow," she returned as she ran a hand over my still stiff shaft.

Alexandria opened the bathroom door at that moment wearing a black teddy and matching undies. Yum. Erin, Renée and Jeri took that, and my appreciative stare, as their cue to depart. They gave me kisses on my cheeks and closed the door behind them as I continued to gaze openly at Alexandria. She had let her long thick mass down and it framed her face and the tops of her enormous breasts nicely. The teddy was completely see-through; nothing was left to the imagination. Her nipples stood out firm and begging for attention. I wanted to know what they would feel like in my mouth, running my tongue and lips over and around them. Squeezing them together to try to fit both into my salivating maw at the same time.

She moaned as my thoughts progressed to her crotch. Feeling her magnificent legs wrap around me as I buried myself in her again. Her thighs tightened together and I realized that she was probably feeling what I was thinking again, because it felt pretty good to me. I walked over to her but stopped short of touching. We reached out at the same time and pulled at each other. Our lips found the others and our bodies molded together. We didn't let our lips pull far apart as our clothes disappeared.

I was about to just lay her down on the floor, but Mandy reminded me there was a bed. The next thing I remembered was Alexandria laying back, her legs spread wide on the edge of the bed and her hands positioning me to enter her. With a single thrust, I was buried hilt deep and laying over to receive her attentions. We curled together, kissing, moaning, and encouraging each other. My hips pounded at her, forcing me into her over and over. Beating away at the wall that held me back and knocking down all other obstacles until finally, our calls could be heard over the neighborhood. Even after that release, I continued bucking at her, relentlessly hammering her soppy canal until another huge load poured forth and out as our humping calmed to a slow stop. Both of us lay there trying to catch our breaths.

Rolling over, I slipped from her wet messy sheath. Alexandria curled up to me, a smile on her face. I took in the sight of her expression, a woman satisfied. It warmed me that she was happy with the way I just took her, but it also said something of how she allowed others to just take control.

"I'm sorry," I breathed.

Her brow furrowed. "For what, my Lord?"

That got me to sit up a touch. She didn't sit up, but rolled back. She was probably expecting me to climb up and start again, but I stayed put leaning on an elbow. "My Lord?"

She nodded, a touch of concern creasing her eyes. "Yes, my Lord. You are my Master and Lord. You don't need to apologize for taking what you want."

"Did you call Vikkor Mistress and Lady?"

She nodded. "Though she preferred Mistress."

Yeah, she wasn't much of a lady. I didn't say it, but it was close. "I don't require any of you to call me Lord or Master. I'm not your master."

Her eyes darted back and forth quickly, she was scanning her memories. "What should I call you then?"

"How about Ral?"

She shook her head. "No, your real name is unsuitable for me to speak."

"Why? What's wrong with my name?"

"Vikkor taught me to not use her name, neither Vikkor nor her real name. She preferred her title."

"I'm not Vikkor. I don't care for the Master/Slave or User/Subject stuff. You might be those things by definition, but not in my heart. You deserve better than that." I gave it some thought. Maybe not using my real name was a good idea. "If you feel it endangers me to other users then pick a pet name. I don't mind that."

"A pet name? You're not my pet though."

"No, I mean a name of endearment. Something that is just how you feel for me."

She shook her head. "I don't understand."

"Something like honey, lover, darling, whatever. It doesn't actually have to mean anything to anyone else, just you and me."

"Why don't you pick something for me to call you?"

"Because I want you to; it would mean so much more to me if you found something that you liked."

She looked away thinking. I looked up and found Mandy in the doorway watching us.

"What should I call you, bro?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.