Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 43: The Second Challenge

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 43: The Second Challenge - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

I sat there stunned. My original plan to meet The Users was for all of my girls to stay with me and only leave in groups. We were all supposed to leave together. None of my girls were going to be left to the tender mercies of that ... woman.

I sat there trying to figure out a way for all my girls and Mandy to leave with me, but the request was so simple I couldn't see a way around it. Erin brought me out of my deep thoughts. "Ral, what are you thinking?"

I looked into her bright green eyes. They were so beautiful. I couldn't leave her behind. "I'm trying to think of a way to get us all home tonight."

Renée touched my right arm. "You said it yourself, Ral. You're not our master and we're not your subjects. This is a group decision, not yours alone." The others gathered around to join the hushed conversation.

"Who's going to stay?"

"Who says anyone's staying?"

"I don't want to stay."

The different emotions and tensions were a chaotic storm running through all of us. I hadn't answered any questions or made any statements. I just sat there listening to what they had to say and feeling their emotions.

The one consensus everyone agreed on was it was time to go. However, they felt my strong desire for Mandy and the torment she had been put through. Some suggested she stay; others agreed that she had been through enough. The talking had turned into a constantly thrumming noise.

Then I heard a voice that was meek but never wavered from what she said. I looked around. Tabitha, Jeri and Erin all debated whether Mandy stay or go. Yvonne and Nadia were talking to Mandy trying to find out what she felt about the situation. Renée and the twins were talking about why no one should stay. Finally I found the source of that meek but stubborn voice, Chloe.

Chloe had been looking at me saying over and over, "I'll stay if you want me to."

I reached out, touching the others one at a time and they each turned upon hearing Chloe's statement. Even after all the others were quiet, Chloe continued her mantra.

"Come here, Chloe." I held out my hands to her.

She took them and looked back into my eyes. "I'll stay if you want me to."

"Chloe, you don't want to stay here," Erin offered. She wasn't being mean or commanding, just trying to offer good solid advice. Some of the others were nodding, agreeing with Erin.

Chloe looked at her and then away and down. I reached up and raised her face by her small chin. Of all my girls, she was the one who wanted me to command her like a master should. She was a submissive looking for someone to give her purpose. She wore the collar as a symbol of my ownership of her, but only because I allowed it with the outfit she chose to go with it. Of everyone in my group, she was the only one willing to give up some of her freedom for that kind of relationship. She was a contradiction to Erin, who valued her freedom and choice above almost all else. At that moment, I knew, because I felt it in Chloe, that if I asked her to stay and be Vikkor's lover for the night, she would. For no other reason than because I wanted it. She didn't have a problem with women in that way because I saw how her and Renée got along since they made up the night before, so sleeping with Vikkor for a night wasn't going to hurt her.

I leaned forward and kissed her so very tenderly. I think it caught her off guard. She was willing to give in to what I wanted. It was more than any of the others could claim, but I didn't need it. In fact, most of the time, they were encouraging me into things I didn't want, but I didn't know what I was truly looking for either. It was so confusing. I was grateful to Chloe for what she was offering, and at the same time she was mine to protect.

Sitting back I caught different insights to why it was wrong or that Chloe didn't know what she was saying. I looked to the others, one at a time, and each one fell silent. "I know how all of you feel. I even agree with most of you. However, this is a simple choice. Either we all leave together and Mandy stays here, or Mandy leaves with us and one of us stay in her stead. None of you have volunteered for this. I would not ask any of you to do this if you didn't want to. All of you have made it clear that you don't. The only one that has offered is Chloe. The rule is none of us do anything that we don't want to. Clean and simple. Chloe is willing to do this. To question her is to question everyone when any important decision is to be made."

"But you're acting like your trading one of us for Mandy," Erin said.

"I'm not. None of you are objects, collector's pieces to be traded when the offer is made. Chloe understands something that I don't fully understand. She knows how I feel for Mandy and she's willing to step aside to allow me to explore that desire."

"So, what are we to you then?" Jeri asked. "You said we were a family."

I nodded, "We are, and this is a highly unusual situation. I cannot possibly expect all of you to understand or agree with me on this, but as I said, it is purely a voluntary basis. There are things I am not willing to do, but I will go a long way for any one of you."

I pulled Chloe to me and looked into her true brown eyes. Through our link she was anxious. Just like when she was showing me her dress, she was looking not only for my approval but that something more that made it my decision for her to go ahead. She didn't mind doing this, which made things easier for me, but she wanted me to command her to do it. That was the part I didn't like. "Would you please stay in Mandy's place?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.