Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 42: Mandy the Cat

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 42: Mandy the Cat - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Music filled the air. It had a rhythm that begged to be moved to. I couldn't help but tap a foot at the very least. I looked and found my girls all felt the same compulsion to get up and dance, but we all held our seats. The figure that had been curled up on the floor to the left of Vikkor during our meeting, the meal and my show of power finally stirred. I was hopeful for a lithe male dancer to entice the women, but after the figure stretched a slender arm ending with fingers and dazzling long nails I was doubtful. Next was a leg that had the muscles of a dancer, a female dancer. A flick of her head and the short wavy blond hair flew back from her face. She was up and moving quickly across the mural rug, running on the balls of her feet and showing off the grace of her effort.

Her outfit was meant to make her look like a cat. Ears protruded from her hair, a tail moved behind her, the long nails on her hands and feet, and a thin outfit clung to her body like the short haired fur of some big cat. The fur matched her hair almost perfectly and the suit was arranged to show the femininity of her body. Her breasts were big and stood proudly from her athletic form. Her nipples were a natural dark pink that several of my girls had. I noticed that her lips were of the same shade. It made me wonder briefly if she licked and sucked on her own buds. The fur outlined the shape of her stomach muscles and followed the lines of her body making her far more exotic than just a nude woman dancing. I also noticed how it came together just above her privates but with one move after another she showed off the fur free areas between her legs. Her butt was also covered with the suit but I couldn't tell how it stayed in place. It should have moved somewhere on her body unless they used some kind of glue special effects crews used for movies.

There were back flips, cartwheels, splits, and leaps that left me and mine amazed. She was an excellent gymnast. The fact that she had an exotic body to show off beyond the skill made me wonder if she may have tried out for the Olympics at one time but her well-developed body kept her off the team. It would have been a sad tale if I knew Vikkor hadn't been involved. She probably wanted her from the moment she saw the way the dancer moved. Vikkor wouldn't allow someone to take this one.

The music slowed and with practiced grace so did the dancer. She intentionally kept from looking at anyone in our audience and I wondered why. Most dancers would show off dazzling smiles to make the immaculate moves they performed seem effortless. This one hid from us, not only my group but the others as well. She moved to show off her body, but not her face. I couldn't understand that. Could Vikkor have done something similar to her that she had done to Carrie? The glimpses of her face told me it wasn't possible. She needed to see where she was going and the extra air passage of her mouth to maintain her breathing through the exercise.

The dancer had been moving around, staying mostly in the middle of the mural, but as the song edged toward its end she worked her way toward me. With the final note, she knelt before me, face down, hands on my knees.

I looked around with only my eyes. No one applauded, no one cheered. The show wasn't over and suddenly I was the dance floor. The next song was much slower than the first, but it had a beat that reminded me of the music Erin had chosen on our first night together. It was a good song for grinding bodies together. The dancer threw back her head as she did when she started. Her eyes met mine and both of us froze.

Her eyes were like that of a cat, slits for pupils and amber glass on either side. I couldn't tell if she wore makeup or if her face had been fashioned with the long dark lashes, high cheek bones and full luscious lips. Her nose looked like it was camouflaged against her face. You really wouldn't see it until you were real close or caught her profile. I looked up and noticed how the ears on top of her head twitched and rotated. They were real too. She opened her mouth and her pink tongue slid along her upper lip, moistening it and drawing out the small dainty fangs that graced her upper and lower canines. Cat teeth. I looked to her arms and noticed that her suit wasn't a suit. The fur grew from her skin as fur was meant to. It was golden and rich like the hair on her head. Her palms were fur free but it grew on the backs of her hands too.

Tension ran through her arms that hadn't been there when she finished the last song. I wondered where it came from. The music continued and she seemed to return to the performance she started.

Her movement had the grace of the cat she imitated in body. It was possible she had been merged physically with a cat, but I didn't think she would have retained enough of her humanity to dance for anyone's entertainment. This had to be a true testament to Vikkor's skill with the program.

She moved her face toward my crotch and took a deep whiff. I had been aroused when Carrie and Tanya were in my lap previously. It may have been their scents she detected. Whatever the case, the dancer looked back up to my eyes and smiled. She liked what she smelled. Maybe my Charm was a really heavy aphrodisiac that others picked up and since she had a stronger sense of smell she had found the source. Anything was possible.

The pulse of the music led to another song as if the artists had changed places while the band continued the beat. The dancer crawled up and I saw movement behind her. She had incredible hips and the tail I previously thought part of her costume moved and flicked with the rhythm that filled the air. She wasn't using her tail like a cat would, to help her balance, but to keep time with the music. She had been doing this for a while. Then I felt her pressing those full warm breasts of hers to my crotch. She ground them into me in a knowledgeable fashion. It got my blood racing quickly but before I was at half mast she relented and rose.

Her face was suddenly in front of mine, those eyes so close, so intense. If she was a human woman transformed to resemble a cat then my male scent must have been driving her nuts. I wondered if she was going to kiss me, but she just looked into my eyes. Then she did something I didn't expect. She said my name, "Ral." It was soft and in the thunderous music, easily lost. She smiled and lifted herself up more. Did she recognize me? If so, then who was she?

The dancer settled onto my lap, thrusting her large breasts out and rubbing them into my face. Her fragrance was invigorating and I could already feel a relapse of swelling in my pants. Exotic dancers wanted to know they were effective when they convinced you to relinquish your hard earned money for a peek at their goods. This one knew how good she was. She could feel me and smiled down as she smothered me with her chest.

It took a lot of effort to hold onto the chair arms rather than wrap her up. With all the non-human features I didn't think I would be turned on even when being giving such direct access, but it was happening. Carrie and Tanya were fairly normal college students who found me enticing due to my charm. I had been able to control myself far better with each of them grinding into me. Were the additional features something I liked or did she have a charm all her own? Could she charm a man like I charmed women? If so, I was in trouble. Both of us were.

I turned my face to not only distance myself from the temptation of her bountiful bosom but to breathe, to think. Was this how my women had felt before binding with me? Did they feel so overwhelmed with lust that they couldn't see straight? Maybe, but I didn't get a chance to ask.

The dancer leaned down to lick and nibble on my ear lobe. She whispered to me, "Ral, I know you want me. I can feel you. You're so hard, so big, and so ready. I'm ready too. Ready to feel every solid inch you have to offer." I could feel the warm wetness of just how ready she was through my pants as she rubbed her aching entrance against my cloth covered throbbing prick. "Just touch me. Feel me. Slide your hands along my wide spread cheeks and make me yours. Pull that big cock out and fuck me."

I had already brought my hands around to her ass. The fur was soft, so very soft. It was like silk against my skin and when I hit her heated fur-free skin, flashes of memories poured between us. I had lost control and those gates opened.

The Dancer's name was Mandy Setton, my sister. She had left to attend Georgia Tech the same year I started high school.

A few weeks ago, she and some friends decided to go on a road trip. They followed I-20 along the southern states of the U.S., stopping at one college after another, partying, drinking, and hooking up with guys. When they arrived in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex they visited SMU and then stopped at UTA.

Mandy had been getting along great with this guy, Dave, when a woman approached. Dave just lost interest and went back to the party. Mandy remembered following the woman and sleeping with her. Mandy danced for her and they enjoyed the woman's bedroom for days on end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.